Phone call 7/17/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Phone call 7/17/16

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ok. So I got a call.

Firstly I would like to point out the reasons for my apprehension on posting this straight away.
    I received a call (while I was cruising back to the hotel) in which I was given instructions. As soon as was possible, I attempted to sign back into my Tension account. I could not access my account. It kept saying that I was “temporarily locked out”.
    I took a long shot and texted the number that called me informing them of my inability to follow their request as I could not log in.
    To my surprise I immediately received a reply.
    This made me assume that possibly this was someones actual number. An assumption. This assumption was solidified by some of his replies.
    “Gotta hit them up”, “Hm yeah gotta email them”.
    Notice how he says “them”. Which lead me to believe that it was someone whom was simply recruited to convey a message. So the personal number theory seemed to be within the realm of possibility. So I figured I would hold off on sharing the phone number.
    The number was a Florida number. I had not heard of a number from Florida having been used before.
    Who knows, maybe it was a number III knew and it would in some way jeopardize things.
    Maybe it was a setup from the BOS to check how loyal III is.
    Who knows.
    I realise I am WAY over thinking shit. hah.
    The videos of the pills were all posted and discussed on the forums.
    We all saw how that turned out.
    So these are some of my reservations.
    I know that we are encouraged to share our encounters on the forums and I always had full intentions of doing so.

So to the call.
    The man never identified himself.
    I had my attention split at the time of the call so I never asked him his name.
    He asked if it was Cody and after I said yes he went on to ask if I was in LA. I told him I was in Anaheim at the time. He asked If I was going to be, back in LA. I said yes. He then asked when I was planning on coming back. I told him probably within 2 or 3 days.

He then, changed topics and went on to tell me that they have been monitoring or studying me for some time now through Facebook as well as the forums and such.
    He asked me if I was aware of the latest developments between III and the BOS. I said yes.
    The gentleman said that this alliance threatened everything about this whole experience. Tension, the forums, The OOA, the events ALL of it, the whole experience.
    He said I was being tasked to attempt to convince three to accept a meeting with Addison OR GK4 (pretty sure he said “or” the first time).
    The importance of the meeting was once again stressed and then he repeated that It was up to me to convince III To take the meeting with gk4 and Addison. (pretty sure he said and the second time around) He asked If I would accept the task. I said “Yes sir”. He said good use the forums and get his attention. We all know three loves theatrics. I repeated to clarify that the meeting was with gk4 AND Addison and I was to make this all go down. He hung up.

That was my call.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Oh Id like to add that I am pretty streatched for an abundance of time to post at present.
    Im on a crazy vaca with my misses and two kids zipping between LA, Anaheim and San Diego. Cut a guy some slack *cough error cough*
    Focusing on getting three’s attention seemed a priority at the time so that’s what I focused on.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Whoops you did post about the call. Why the delay? Good thing you’re not being timed *sarcasm*

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Okay so @sovereignskies and I had a private chat and I dug deeper into his phone call. Not 100% why. A florida number seemed odd to me so I was curious. Well it turns out that the call came from MY phone number! I did not make the call. I swear on my life. That is pretty freaky.

….. I don’t know what to say. Here I am thinking that my importance has diminished and that @gatekeeper3 couldn’t care 2 sheets to the wind about me and @gatekeeper4 and @Addison don’t need my help and BoS doesn’t know I exist.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So…is this a case of the spoofing, where your number was NOT in his phone already?

Neil King
      Participant

That is what it looks like. I’ve never met him in real life and it was only a few weeks back that we added each other on Facebook for Tension purposes.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That’s weird. And a detail that could easily have been overlooked, had it not bothered you.

Neil King
      Participant

I do find it odd that I pried deeper into it. I don’t know why. Seriously an innate feeling that I just had to… I can’t really explain it. Then he gave me the first 3 and all 3 boys in my family have the same first 3 numbers in our phone number so I had to pry more and it turned out to be my number… I don’t even know.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

One more way to make us paranoid about phone calls. :)

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Wow @nking. Thats pretty wild man!
      I had no idea.
      So was I texting with you then?
      Or with Tension?
      haha.
      Yea Neil an I do not have eachothers numbers, well we didn’t before anyway. I guess I have his number now.
      bahahahaha.

Neil King
      Participant

You were texting with me. How crazy. I was wondering who that was the other night. Thats why I said “Hit Up Tension”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register