Phone call – 8/10/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Phone call – 8/10/16

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Mike 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I just got a call a couple minutes ago.

I answered and then heard Russell speak, although, it was Russell speaking from the podcast I posted less than an hour ago!!! I know @reaton had this happen as well (and I think @thebuz or @kasch?)!

The funny, yet very scary, part is, the part they played was something Russell joked about after saying how I didn’t get an invite to the panel until the day after everyone else and how I didn’t get an invite to the donut mixer until the day before. This is what Russell said/they played “Somewhere in the Tension Experience office there is someone that you know that somewhere in your past life you have pissed off.”

So…awesome…I apparently have pissed someone off in the Tension office. It can’t be III since he’s dead. Maybe @gatekeeper2? Maybe @regent7? Who knows. Greeeaaattttt

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Ya got spoofed! Also, I’ll be totally listening to MHL , thanks for the posts!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Sorry, I should have been more clear (damn you excitement). It came from a blocked/unknown number and it was the recording of Russell playing :)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I understood what happened but I can see why new people would be confused. :)

Now I wonder who the hell did you piss off?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

You and me both @mkarrett!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Join the club! You can sit by me. :)

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

That’s interesting! Maybe it’s a BoS infiltrator working at the OOA? Gotta listen to that podcast now!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’m listening now 😉

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mike ruffles someone’s feathers… piss somebody off???
    Really? Hmmm. I just don’t see that happening… ever… in the history of this entire planet… through all time… nope…

(SARCASM ALERT for those new to the neighborhood. Haha!)

So, very interesting choice for them to play to you, Mike.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Right? I’m an angel!

Since we were talking about the invites when you made that comment, I guess whoever I pissed off was the “First Party Planner in the Archive of Fun”

I’ll just keep digging my hole now :)

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Interesting, Mike. I wonder if the “First Party Planner in the Archive of Fun” is the one who designed Evites for III?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I think @regent7 made that evite for III, so maybe it’s him!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@mike, when did you start to notice you were starting to get uh…..overlooked I guess is the best word choice here?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

The donut mixer was the big stand out for me. It was happening on a Sunday and on the Thursday before is when Four asked if I was ready to give a few words and that’s when I told her I had no idea what she was talking about and I hadn’t been invited at that point. When I got that info, I think just about everyone who were going had their invite by then (but not 100% sure)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register