R.I.P. Aleister Gordon

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA R.I.P. Aleister Gordon

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of _Michael Gray _Michael Gray 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Alesiter Gordon signed onto Facebook this morning so I asked if he was there. It was confirmed that “Aleister is no longer with us” I asked who this is and the said “a man with no name, trying to pick up the pieces” I attempted to pry more and ended with no result.

@gatekeeper3 may be many things but a liar for his own beneficial gain is not one of them. He was telling us the truth. I am sorry Megan – I know you were quite fond of him.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I was under the impression that G3 was a woman. R.I.P. AG.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

GK4 is a woman, GK3 is a male of indeterminate age.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

III is currently in male form

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Well I’ve been out of the loop.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

if he was murdered in cold blood, that would be an awful thing. But we don’t know that with any certainty.

it’s hard for me to feel bad that he’s gone when I only talked to him on the phone briefly one time and had a handful of Facebook messages from him. I couldn’t even tell you what he looked like and he never did anything to become my friend.

I know others had much more communication with him, for their sake, I hope he is able to return like some of the others that have gone missing

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Exactly, while we have been basically told he’s gone and being “kept on ice”, we don’t know that he was murdered or that he’s even dead.

He better not be dead, he owes me a handshake and a bro hug!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

So he’s in some form of stasis?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@endlesspictures I am in the same boat as you… very little communication directly from him and the only time I asked him a question I was given only silence as a reply. But, I find this a disturbing development because of the timing. To those who knew him better than I… I offer my sympathy.

@nking Thanks for letting us know. This is a good clarification for the community to have.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

If GK3 is killing people left and right as it seems to be, I for one am more than slightly concerned about that.

I never knew Aleister, but know that people cared for him and I hope that maybe there is a different explanation of what III is doing that would have him still be okay in some capasity.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hm. That sounds grave but…we dunno for sure if he’s dead. We have no idea who is actually controlling Aleister’s account and how exactly this new person got that information. I remain skeptical but also bummed that Aleister is obviously not showing himself on the account at minimum. I’ve chatted with him many of times and he seems like a nice person.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I certainly hope that Aleister is not dead. I also have gotten word that Aleister no longer is monitoring his FB. I asked who is now behind Aleister’s FB and although the name wasn’t to be revealed, it was mentioned that this person is now tasked to check Aleister’s messages. I also asked other questions, which got a reply of “Mr Gray, these questions can not be answered on this channel, he reads theses. It is why A is no longer among us.”

So there’s that, no idea if Aleister is alive or not. Hopefully he ran off to have some vacation time. I recommend Yosemite during this time of year 😜.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Great @kingkill33, someone is monitoring the Aleister-replacement’s communication. :-/

I can also add that this person has been in recent contact with me. Couldn’t get a name out of him/her. When I asked if Aleister was dead I got this:

“Aleister is here no longer, this account has been taken over by someone in his… absence”

So that could easily mean that Aleister simply doesn’t work at the OOA anymore, a man on the run. Or dead. Hopefully someone will get evidence of what happened to Aleister.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@nking – yeah, I’ve been told as much as well, and I’m deeply saddened – but no one has said “dead,” though @gatekeeper3 did say “ended” yesterday. Given that during my last conversation with him late last Monday night he reassured me that we would have other opportunities to meet, and that Monday was not our last chance, I am a little bit hopeful that he’s only *mostly* dead. But only a little.

@gatekeeper3 – if he is dead, you and I have to have a talk.

Also, if he’s dead, I have a free tile in the last painting that needs a home… @irishalliwell120 maybe?

Further information – the AG account is now managed by multiple people. It seems it is now a public account within the OOA

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

So I have a theory about the new Tension Facebook profile pic… I think it may be Aleister. Now I say this because we have been shown many other pictures in some fashion of OOA people. The big twist is everytime we’ve seen a these pictures, it’s like the “movie of the week.” Currently at the moment, besides #whereisaddison, we have the whole Aleister missing and possibly dead? We keep asking where is Aleister, when in fact, we’ve been shown. Maybe the profile picture on FB is our answer. DEAD…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register