@reaton and @111error just got called by Addison 7/24 6:40pm

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA @reaton and @111error just got called by Addison 7/24 6:40pm

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Well, that was really intense.

I just received a call from a less-than-delighted, and very serious Addison. I’m a little shaken, so I may not remember this exactly, but it went something like …

“Morgan? It’s Addison. I see you stand with the BoS. That is your choice, but follow me, and I will lead you through the darkness.”
    “Is that advice, or an instruction?”
    “Just follow me.”
    ::click::

Oh Addison. It was so good to hear from you, but what the fuck have you done? I am incredibly conflicted now.
    Do I follow my friend, now a murderer, who I promised to help, who has been treated so appallingly that she thought this was her only way out?
    Or I do I follow those who have sometimes been correct in their suspicions, but wayward in their tactics, and who in Gatekeeper III have a maniac as their chess piece currently in play?

I don’t know, and I’m not the only person who just got called. Over to you, Russell..

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

At 6:25 on 7/24 my phone rang – no caller ID visible.

This is the best I can remember the exchange.

I answered the phone and a female voice said “Russell?”

At first, I must admit I did not immediately recognize the voice. I cannot specify why… it just didn’t sound familiar this time…

“Russell?”
    After she spoke my name the second time… I knew.

“Is this Addison?” I asked.

She immediately responded, “Don’t say my name.”

“Okay”

“Russell, please don’t judge me for the things I have to do now. Russell, I want you to know I have seen your documentary. I feel I know you better now. Please understand that I have to go away for a little while. I have to go away. But I will be in touch with you again… very soon.

I stammered a second and tried to get the question out to ask how long she had to be away… but, she hung up.

She seemed a bit stressed, perhaps, but was overall calm and in control.

(For those who do not know, I am featured in the documentary film, “The Blackout Experiments” that opened theatrically and on VOD this weekend.)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Here’s something funny that I said to @endlesspictures . I wanted to send a message to her somehow inviting her to the screening on Friday and say something like “Russell has seen you go through something very personal, I think it’s time for you to see him go through something personal as well”.

I never did it because, I didn’t want to do something like that without talking to you, but it looks like I didn’t have to

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Haha! @mike Man, you know I was a bit emotional Friday night at the screening and Q and A, anyway!

Well, now Addison knows that fear is something that has helped me grow and explore myself in the past… and she has seen me deal with some very intense, frightening things… I am not sure where this might lead………

111_error
      Participant

(For those who do not know, I am featured in the documentary film, “The Blackout Experiments” that opened theatrically and on VOD this weekend.)

When it comes to Addison calling me and saying that, leaving me feeling torn? …

… I’m not ready.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Well played, @111error. Well played.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

It will be interesting for her to listen to the podcast we recorded last night….right @reaton and @111error 😉

111_error
      Participant

@mike Fuck.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@111error – No way man, if anyone says that, it’s me. You’ll understand why.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

That should be an interesting podcast then! I’m hoping to catch the Blackout Experiments at the ScareLA, really want to see that.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

The ending of it, where we start talking about what happened on Friday…definitely gets…interesting 😉

Also, there’s a panel about The Blackout Experiments at Scare LA that might have a familiar name from this forum on it coughrussellcough

I wonder if Addison will be around for that @reaton We do know that there’s a Tension panel as well

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Good luck, gents, I hope your faith in Addison isn’t misplaced. Colour me intrigued, I want to know more about these actions that she is hinting at…

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I wonder if she is going to go down a similar path as III with torturing and killing people to get her way, that would be scary. I also have no idea where I stand anymore, at this point I am just watching things unfold to get more information.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wish I didn’t live so far away, maybe I would actually get to participate. I still don’t know what’s going on with my call.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

Man, I received a call at 6:49 on July 24th from a clearly spoofed numer…801234567890. I was not by my phone at the time.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

At this point it stands to reason that the only side that can help Addison is BOS.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Or possibly we’re looking at it all wrong. Maybe it’s not about “sides” for her and it’s more about a person or people instead of an organization at this point.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I am not convinced of that @thebuz. I am just not.

Interesting point @mike. Maybe yesterday was the culmination of both things you mention… the personal stuff drove her to a breaking point, but she knows her place is as II. She had to declare herself when she chose to act as she did, maybe before she was ready?

For her to reach out to @111error and me now, telling him that she will lead him through the darkness and telling me that she has to go away for a bit. This sounds like someone preparing for the war that has been promised.

I can only guess that she will return with a statement for the whole community soon.
      She has placed herself in this position…now, she must lead…

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

This is how I’m looking at it for sure. These OOA and BoS are only as strong as the people behind them, and with how quickly things have been moving over the past few days, I’m personally not planning on aligning myself with any side, only the people within whose beliefs I’m on board with and whose actions I agree with.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Please sing this like you would “Here comes Santa Claus”

Here comes Addison, here comes Addison, right down Tension Lane
    BoS and all Gatekeepers, feeling all the pain
    Throats are slitting, people shitting, oh what a terrible sight
    Choose a side and say a prayer, cuz Tension comes tonight

She’s got a knife that has Fours blood and seems to be insane
    Hear her dying, gurgle gurgle, blood spurting out of her pores
    Question everything, no one’s safe cuz Addison just killed Four

She don’t care if you’re BoS, or even OOA
    Addy knows we’re Anoch’s children, that makes everything right
    Fill your head with paranoid fear, cuz Addison comes tonight

She’ll come around when 1 comes out, Ascension time again
    Enlightenment comes to all, if we just follow the light
    Let’s give thanks that we’re not III, cuz Addison comes tonight

111_error
      Participant

Holy

Fucking

Scribe

Good god man.

I’ll be a touch disappointed if 2 or III don’t at least hum this at some point…

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Wow, @mike

Four… Four would have been so proud…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Hahaha!! That was awesome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register