Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November – 11/05 Post-Raid Discussion

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November – 11/05 Post-Raid Discussion

Tagged: 

This topic contains 29 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Winston Smith Winston Smith 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Heard that the OOA received a visit from Anonymous today.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Glad to see that you expected us.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Winston Smith
    Winston Smith
    Participant

Dear OSDM,

This can happen in any city, at any time.

While you were focusing on all the sound and fury at your doorstep, what were you not paying attention to, as it snuck in through your back door?

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

all the sound and fury

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

First, we infiltrated.

Now, we dismantle.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I may be missing something here, but I am just curious as to what you believe you have achieved today?

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Location, location, location.

OSDM walls come a’crumbling down!

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

Why do you keep trying to save @masterlock? Hasn’t she shown us through her actions that she is more than strong enough to save herself?

She’s found at least one new Oracle and is actively resisting @samson and the rest of the OSDM through our faith in her.

Actions like the ones you took today achieve nothing.

What we should be doing is standing with her and waiting for the moment she asks of us what she needs.

We are not her salvation. She is our salvation.

Glory Be!

Winston Smith
      Participant

@sadako, I’m very interested to see what @masterlock has in store for us. I’m just not sure I want to be standing next to her when she goes off. I’ll bear witness from a safe distance.

I don’t think this is the first time OSDM has done this. @masterlock may be an anomaly in an otherwise well-oiled machine.

Are you certain that this is the only place this story may be playing out right now? @samson has OSDM and OOA chapters everywhere. It’s so much bigger than this one @masterlock.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

@sadako It’s not just about @masterlock, it’s about everyone.

I knew that there would be conflict. I knew the sides. I had an idea of the stakes.

I am, however, more than a little surprised to find that the weapons would be cardboard and paint and chants

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Those aren’t our only weapons.

We are everywhere. In fact, we should be inside the OOA’s walls right about now…

For Ascension?

I pray that you do not mean to imply that you are currently trespassing

Winston Smith
    Participant

@thegilded It’s not trespassing when you have tickets.

Oh thank god, haha I thought for the briefest of moments you guys were taking the protesting to the next level.

Enjoy and.. Good luck

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

Hey OSDM, did you enjoy the two waves of infiltrators that were processed that same night? Or, as usual, were you so concerned with broadcasting your desperate display of power that you didn’t notice these agents of destruction amongst your ranks?

@masterlock is slipping away from your control, @samson. Straighten up and fly right, or you’ll be standing next to her when she goes off. Darren and Clint aren’t the only scapegoats in the OSDM’s petting zoo…

I’m curious about your experience. Have you seen other peoples’ write ups? Was the experience different for infiltrators? Were you successful in your task to contribute towards the undermining of the OOA/OSDM?

I’m particularly curious how They would treat an openly hostile force within their walls

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

I can’t speak to that, @aporetic and I didn’t fully reveal ourselves as cultbusters until after being kicked out during our third visit. The infiltrators would have to expose themselves…

I hope that they do. Gathering data points on what is and is not affected by which courses of action could only further their causes.

Judging based off the fact that there are a number of agents openly acting against the OOA/OSDM with impunity, it may be safe to assume that hostile action is not being taken against those who share their experiences here.

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

The infiltrators are watching, it’s up to them whether or not they speak up.

That reminds me: Hey OOA Cleaner! Have you forgotten about us? The laundry’s piling up!

Winston Smith
    Participant

@thegilded, Things are moving very quickly at this point. We believe we’re well positioned to have sleepers present this weekend, as our intelligence indicates something big is brewing, and is likely to culminate either Saturday, or Sunday night.

To protect the personal safety of our informers and agents, as well as our sources and methods, many, or even most of our activities must remain covert. We will send a message, OSDM will know it. It will be at the time of our choosing, and the circumstances that have the greatest impact.

To the the extent that we can publish information without allowing ODSM easy opportunities to counter, we will endeavor to do so.

@samson, your time with us is nearing an end. You will soon be asked to make a sacrifice. The truth of this is undeniable, but you do still have a choice to make. What will your sacrifice mean? When all that’s left of you are memories, will we remember you as the monkey, or the buzzard? Do you have what it takes to straighten up, and fly right?

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

THAT SHIT CRAY.

Winston Smith
    Participant

We are as interested as you are to see how this chapter ends. It is not our intention to impact, or disrupt you or the other attendees in any way. We will not interfere, but we do intend to observe, and collect data of our own. It’s too late to prevent what’s coming, but with any luck, we’ll be able to harness what we’ve learned here to prevent future tragedy.

You are not the enemy, and it’s important to us that collateral damage be avoided wherever possible. We are not savages, unlike the OSDM.

Now that it’s become clear to us that OSDM is operating on a national, and even international level, we are focusing our operations on disruption of the global OSDM criminal enterprise. That being said, it is of critical importance that we monitor and observe the events playing out in the Los Angeles chapter, as they will almost certainly have global implications for us all.

You have nothing to fear from us. @masterlock, I’m not so sure about. She’s wound so tight, it’s hard to predict what she might do.

Speaking for myself, I just hope whatever it is she has planned, you all make it out safely. You’d better have your seat belts fastened, cuz this is going to be one hell of a ride.

To fund our future operations, we have taken long positions in the popcorn industry. If our own recent consumption is any indication, expect a run on supplies. You might want to stock up now, before it’s too late.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Who says this chapter is ending?

Perhaps it is due for a reformation, but a dissolution isn’t within the foreseeable future.

Though we may not all agree with methods, many of us stand with the message that founded the OOA.

Enlightenment isn’t unattainable for those who are steadfast.

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Who says this chapter is ending? We do.

This isn’t the first cult that we’ve dismantled, and it won’t be the last. We have no issue with believers, as they too are victims of this abusive cult. It’s okay if you don’t like our methods or message; some day you will be free of this abuse and that will be thanks enough.

I knew that there were links to Anonymous in your protests, are you now claiming yourself to be representatives of the group? I ask because this would not be the first time that someone put on a Guy Fawkes mask and posted here claiming more power and influence than they really have.

I am also curious as to which cults you are referring to having dismantled? Your video, for example, references the Anonymous attacks on Scientology which is an organization that still exists

Profile photo of Dan
      Dan
      Participant

Just got back from the burn center. What’d I miss?

Winston Smith
      Participant

@thegilded, A fair, and excellent point. We are all individuals, making individual choices. One cannot accurately claim to represent a group, only one’s self. Each bird in a flock is not aware of the movements of the flock as a whole. Each bird is only aware of itself, and its immediate neighbors. Any number of birds can choose to fly together, for any reason. That does not obligate all birds to join this particular flock, nor does it speak for those who choose differently.

Anonymous doesn’t have an identity, and cannot be spoken for, despite numerous attempts on the part of others to do so. Anyone who claims to represent Anonymous is almost by definition, a liar. That is true here as well.

You may see masks, but that’s just a tip o’ the hat. The truth of the matter is that Anonymous itself is just a mask that can be worn, or not worn. It’s our actions that allow us to effect change on the world around us, not what we wear, or how it’s branded. Sometimes it’s a useful distraction when people focus on a mask, and ignore what’s actually important.

Scientology has not yet been dismantled, but it has been de-fanged, and exposed for the paper tiger that it is. It continues to be toxic to the health, and well-being of others, but it is under quarantine, where it will remain. When was the last time you took Scientology seriously? When was the last time a journalist was afraid to write about them? When was the last time their membership was increasing, rather than facing an inexorable decline? An organization with billions of dollars in the bank can afford to keep itself on life support for quite some time, but it doesn’t change the prognosis.

Cults are often very similar to each other in many ways, regardless of their particular flavor of dogma. To the extent that these two are similar, it’s fun, and occasionally helpful draw attention to those similarities, but it’s more important that we focus on the cult in front of us, rather than the competition, just down the street.

As OOA likes to tell us, “You are the lie.” The Guy Fawkes mask is just as much a lie as your name brand clothing, your political parties, and your fancy sports cars. It’s a fun distraction, but *you* should be focusing on the cult in front of you, and let OSDM get distracted by silly masks.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

You seem to be the victim of your own delusion… for I am certainly not one.

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

I purchased 150,000 contracts of the Popcorn Futures for January delivery.

Winston Smith
    Participant

I hope that you find what you seek. We may not agree on the true nature of the OOA but it is clear that your heart, and the hearts of the other participants are in the right place. Good luck to you all, we’re certainly going to need it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register