SENTINEL – The Brotherhood of Seraph

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION SENTINEL – The Brotherhood of Seraph

This topic contains 61 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly @ElectricHippo Kimberly @ElectricHippo 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Many ask who we are. To put it simply, BOS is not in the business of empty promises, bizarre acts of violence or mystical speak. What we are is opposed to The OOA and the atrocities those within have committed. Nothing more, nothing less.

These listed have pledged their allegiance to The Brotherhood of Seraph:

Daela – @daela
    Morgan – @111error
    Rizzo – @rizzzoooooo
    Sean – @thegilded
    Iris – @irishalliwell120
    Ale – @aleocotillo
    Buz – @thebuz
    Megan – @coryphella
    Cody – @sovereignskies
    Nate – @nate31464

I feel strongly that you have made the correct choice. As Sentinel’s first recruit in this new era, I welcome you all and assure you that I have never been victimized, misled, or treated with disrespect by BOS. This is not a trap. I will do all I can to ensure you are all treated with the same level of consideration I have enjoyed. My door is always open. I will not keep secrets from you, except for those that have been given to me specifically in confidence. You will be treated as equals.

Many of you I already have the pleasure of calling friend. For those of you that are newer to this war, I trust you will find yourself among warm, generous and intelligent people. I encourage building connections and relations that will last long beyond our current circumstances.

I’m not one to be verbose, so I will close here and welcome you all to chime in below with any thoughts or wisdom you might have to offer.

Final note: To the OOA loyalists – If you think BOS is powerless and living in darkness, consider this… I knew about the thing @regents7 intends to give to @atticus360 before even @atticus360 knew. I know what it is. Does he? Do any of you, Apostles? This is often the case… we know, you don’t. Knowledge is power.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@electrichippo You know, but do all of these people on the list know too? Because it seems to me, the control of information is exactly the same as that which you criticise…

@blondiecamps – Few were as dedicated to the OOA as I was in the early days. I can speak with a measure of experience that this side provides me many more answers than the other did. I know what Kim’s referring to, she is not keeping that from us.

To the others, I will tell you this: The Brothers of Seraph care not for the sins you’ve committed before pledging yourself to them. They’ve forgiven me and they can forgive you, too. Do not let your past be the cause of hesitation

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@thegilded So you all know something we don’t. Now who is keeping secrets from the community? You have all lost any right to comment on the withholding of knowledge by anyone. I respected everyone on the list above for their decision, but I can’t respect double standards…

@blondiecamps – Long have I championed the cause of bringing any truth to the light unless there is a pressing reason not to. I will tell you that the contents of 7’s gift will be revealed within a relatively short period of time. I have no intention of keeping that secret permanently. However, it is tactically correct for us not to share that information YET.

My argument against 2 was that I was willing to wait for information for a reasonable amount of time because I knew that some information should be temporarily kept hidden, and the OOA was being unreasonable with hiding information. My argument against those choosing sides was not based around secrecy but rather around cowardice.

I sincerely hope that you do not believe I ever advocated complete and immediate transparency in especially sensitive matters as soon as information is given or received. I had previously thought higher of you than that.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@thegilded *wades through the barrel of contradictions and double standards* Wow, it IS pretty murky in here isn’t it?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

When did the BoS turn you into a Reverend? Is there a priesthood helmet they put on you?

I had a helmet on once, and yet now here I am. If there was ever power in what they did, it’s long since past. Nowadays I’m seeing things in a more true and honest light rather than relying on what cult members spoon feed us.

I understand that after growing accustomed to bullshit you may start to see it everywhere. However, one day you may find thinking for yourself a rather refreshing change of pace

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

And that thing is…?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Knowledge is power and power is shared between the brothers and sisters of seraph. Unlike the institute, we do not hold back secrets from each other. We know what our organization is and what we stand for, do you know yours?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo But screw everyone else right? How noble…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Anyone is able to learn from us, all we need is commitment. If you stand with us and help us in this battle, we can help you. People on our side are already being given reasons why they have chose the right road.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I am committed to PEOPLE not institutions. It actually hurts me that you would turn inwards, turn your back on those of us who want the best for everyone, not pursuing a f*cking agenda

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

The BOS was created exactly for that reason: For the people. Our “agenda” doesn’t contain anything to do with brainwashing helmets, missing persons, or insurance fraud. We are here for one reason and one reason alone, to help you.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

You talk like I am Pro-OOA. I am most certainly not. I have repeatedly condemned their behaviour! I am for the people, for the community. I would never cause to others the pain that this revelation of betrayal has caused me

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I apologize if that came off as an assumption, I was more so trying to show the general idea of it than I was trying to personally convince you. Everyone has their own choices and we accept and respect all.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Fair enough. No personal disrespect was meant on my part either. Each to their own ๐Ÿ˜‰ if we all agreed, this would be called the complacency experience…

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@blondiecamps is on point as usual.

@electrichippo you are more than welcome to share your knowledge as I would: to the people that have been neglected, ignored, or just plain deserve it. You know who they are as well as I do.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Here here. Happy to be on the correct side of history. And it is never too late to disavow. Though I still have many wrongs to right, but my course is the correct one.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

We’re all happy to have you with us. Big things are coming soon, and I wouldn’t want to be standing next to anyone but my brothers and sisters in arms.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

I see the BOS goodie bag comes with some free withheld information!

Rest assured that if and when I get the juicy info, yall don’t have to bow to me to get it.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

So what I’m hearing from some BoS is;

“Hey guys, we knew a bunch of wild stuff you don’t know but we’re not gonna tell because first we need you to trust us”. Fucking hell that sounds like Two.

The difference is that we aren’t asking for your trust. We are working in your best interest, whether or not you believe it. We know a bunch of wild stuff but we aren’t going to tell you because you’ll act against us. We’ll tell you all about the things you could have stopped after the cards have hit the table.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

And might we remind the studio audience that BOS has a history of big promises but little action? Unless you like 90s style computer hacks.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Dude don’t talk shit about Hackers. HACK THE PLANET!!

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I’m not involving myself in these internet brawls, but isn’t that all the OOA has done too?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

At least the OOA gives out donuts and coffee ๐Ÿ˜˜

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

So, we are going to be at our throats again? I don’t condone attacking people in the community over choices or information.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

The throat thing? Uh no, that’s Two’s job.

And I personally don’t see it as attack, I see it calling bullshit out when I see it. Hell I was called a lost little lamb, give me a break.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Welcome to TENSION dear.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

The “community” does this from time to time. If people’s slack chats got leaked more than a few friendships would be over.

Best thing to do is keep in mind everyone is in character and is otherwise quite pleasant in real life. :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

It has been brought to my attention that this comment from me is unfounded. I am not apart of the slack community or any other private group correspondence and to assume what goes on is irresponsible of me.

I do apologize for this off handed comment that may or may not have offended people who do not take part in what I previously stated. Never meant to ruffle feathers but perception is reality and I accept that. Apologies again.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Today, Sentinel accepted me as one of their own.

For many months, I have been under their observation. They were the side that cared for Addison’s well being and wanted to help, which is how we found each other. It has taken almost the entirety of my time here for them to come to trust me; The BoS move at their own pace, on their own schedule.

I disagree with some of my fellow explorers here, and I only recognize two sides in this fight; The OOA, and the BoS. These are the choices people are presented, not a buffet of “I stand with X but against Y.”
    I also wouldn’t have paraded privileged knowledge in quite the same way it was here today, but time is short and growing shorter, and I understand the need to emphasize that it is the OOA that keeps you in the dark.

If you choose to stand with BoS, your support is acknowledged, and you too will eventually have opportunities to show your pledge is sincere. There are no promises made, no glittering carrot dangling with a promise of undefined salvation, and no timeframe in which you should expect anything to occur; This is a group of people who see the OOA as the dangerous cult it is. Be sincere in your actions, and Sentinel always seems to notice.

– And they notice in plain, understandable English. Not scope, not mirror, nor mysterious creeping darkness.

There is no hidden glory. Just be.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Just be indeed, @111error

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I think you forgot to end that statement…

Just be…

Just be exactly the same as that which you claim to oppose…

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps Your anger is fueling your reactionary messages.

That anger is a result of the OOA, not the BoS. Please don’t be angry at me, or others trying to explain themselves here.

For months – MONTHS – I have been saying that Addison had changed, and that change was, as she put it, the result of the OOA and their ‘technologies’. I said she needed rescuing as others said I was mansplaining and shouldn’t try to rescue a strong independent woman, even as she was asking some of us to help her. The BoS’s warnings have been proven correct, their instincts have been proven correct; Are these entities really ‘exactly the same’ in your eyes?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@111error My anger comes from being patronized by people who claim to have my best interests at heart while employing many of the same methods they criticise in their opposition. My anger comes from the deep pain I feel at watching people I respect being duped yet again. My anger comes from a place of deep, deep love for this crazy, f*cked up community. My anger grows because it’s easier to cast me as a hysterical woman than someone who calls bullshit when she smells it…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Glory be Father @thegilded – I’m so glad the BoS would forgive my “sins”…they wouldn’t even know where to begin with mine. But let me ask you, who’s forgiving theirs though? I know I’m pissing in the wind since minds are obviously warped and set and dedicated, but you call the OOA cult, re read this thread and what the “brothers and sisters” of the BoS are sounding like.

Also, since no one else brought it up, why is no one questioning HOW/WHY the BoS got this information about @atticus360 before he knew. There has to be a leak or a double agent. If they spill OOA secrets to you, chances are they’re spilling BoS secrets to someone else

Team Trust No One

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@thegilded:

“Richie Rich we are still not sure aboutโ€ฆ We know you love to TALK. We LOVE half of it and are figuring out the rest. Are you someone we need to put under a magnifying glass? (letโ€™s not forget the insects). Wanna be a leader? Say less. Wanna flip sidesโ€ฆ THERE is no other side for you, it all just. S โ€“ T โ€“ O โ€“ P โ€“ S.

Might be time to prove your COMPLETE devotion.

xoxo
    ~4”

Huh.

@mike – The difference lies in the fact that our objective isn’t promising Ascension or Enlightenment or any number of other buzz words used to promise a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that justifies all of the sacrifices that they ask of you. My words are extreme, I’ve had a tendency to act with polarizing views but I do it because despite all of this hatred I do want to save you, both personally and the community. I’ll do whatever it takes to save whoever I can, with the same fervor that so many others seem to be dedicated to the hollow words of Gatekeepers, Oracles, and other names of their kind.

@atticus360 – Fond memories of a false prophet I so foolishly chained myself to in my more ignorant days. How curious it is that a cult leader would want complete devotion, promising that everything ends in the event of a rebellion, isn’t it? No, not curious. Completely expected. I may have mixed up those two words.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@thegilded – “How can you save me, when you can’t save yourself?” – Hatebreed

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ll see you at Ascension, so you must still want it right? ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ll be there, but likely for very different reasons than you.

Maybe I can’t save you. Maybe I can’t save myself, either. But the only thing I’d consider failure is to not even try

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@thegilded

How curious it is that a cult leader would want complete devotion, promising that everything ends in the event of a rebellion, isn’t it?

Please tell me you can see the irony of that statement?!

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

*golf clap for @blondiecamps

Is that what you understand the BoS to be? Something that demands complete devotion or else face certain destruction? There are multiple paths here but only one path has been littered with the bodies of 4, III’s victims, Aleister, Sam, need I go on?

You don’t need to pledge your undying devotion to the BoS for us to want to save you. You would help us if you had any sense, but we’ll work on your behalf either way. I don’t promise the end of the line if you continue with your misguided paths, but there’s a great difference between demanding undying devotion and wanting people to step away from the edge of the cliff.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Oh please don’t kid yourself that this is on my behalf… I’d respect you more if you said you were doing it for purely selfish reasons because at least that would be less patronising… You do you… I’m sure your sense of superiority will continue to keep you warm and cosy…

How familiar… you’re starting to sound like I used to.

I look forward to your inevitable realization, I only hope it’s before the OOA crushes you into submission.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

@thegilded: lets not bring the foreplay onto the forums ๐Ÿ˜˜

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

“…before the OOA crushes you into submission.”

Is that before or after @gatekeeper3 throws his next tempter tantrum and takes the butter knives to everyone at BOS?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

“BOS is not in the business of empty promises, bizarre acts of violence or mystical speak.”

And yet you ally yourself with a homicidal self-appointed leader who turned the previous regime into human shish kabobs. Who preaches rebellion through conformity. An organization that operates with the same clubhouse mentality as the OOA.

The irony is so thick, you couldn’t cut it with a laser-mounted chainsaw.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

And yet you ally yourself with a homicidal self-appointed leader who turned the previous regime into human shish kabobs

But……didn’t you do the same by aligning with GK2?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Whatever her motives, GK2 is driven be her duty. Not smug ego. She’s continuing the path we all set out on together. As much as I loved GK4 and continue to stand behind her message, there was evidence of abuse towards Addison. She might have overstepped the line or there could be something far more to this that we don’t know about… Regardless, it doesn’t change that when you scrutinize the motives and characters of the Gatekeepers, standing with III is absolute lunacy.

Yeah, it may be like voting for Hillary to keep Trump out of office, but goddammit, I’m not gonna idly stand by and ignore the monster at the gate. I’m not a flip-flopper. I called for “MAYHEM” a month ago and nothing has changed.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

standing with III is absolute lunacy

Always knew I was a lunatic. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Going to echo @kingkill33 here for a second… @gatekeeper3, I’ve joined the BOS but am with you too. Let me know if I can be of use.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

As much as I am a big believer in sharing all the info as a long time peanut gallery, popcorn eater (it really does get frustrating sometimes when people have or share info that those further away don’t have access to), I have to *reluctantly* agree with BoS on this one. If they have information that those that have not joined them don’t (that we will have soon in any case according to them) then that is part of their path. @electrichippo has seemed to have knowledge that we did not in the past as part of her role in all of this. That does not mean

I don’t agree with @111error on there only being two sides, I see many. Not choosing either of the sides as many have is also a valid choice. I am pretty much neutral when it comes to the OOA and BoS, I’m in the same camp as @blondiecamps as in I will not be here for Ascension and will be an ocean and a continent away, and it won’t really matter in the long run what I choose. (I have wondered what will happen to me as @blondiecamps was told she’d be the last one left or something. Maybe Africa is to far away for them to care about)

All this hostility is making me a little *Tense*! I just have to wonder (since this is a very sudden outburst of animosity), who stands the most to gain by creating a rift in the community, who gave this info to BoS, and does any of this relate to the box and what will happen tomorrow?

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

This is very wise commentary. Motive and who stands to gain is everything.

To My Brothers and Sisters of Seraph:

Sentinel has spoken and I am here to relay his/her/our/their words. We, The BOS, took no part in what occurred last night to the being known as @gatekeeper3. We do not condone this demonstration of violence, we did not know it was to occur, and we take no further responsibility for the thoughts or actions of the one we never truly trusted, Buz Wallick. III was the means to an end, an enemy of our enemy, and a choice we realized soon after the arrangement was made had been an unfortunate miscalculation on our part. Today is a brighter day. We have not one, but two burdens off our blood-free hands.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I can raise a glass to that.
    Three was a risk we took, what happened was unfortunate and it is what it is, but it will not affect us. We are strong, and will continue to move towards our ultimate goal.

They will be saved.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I stand stronger than ever with BoS.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Ah, the old “dog ate my gatekeeper” excuse.

I’ve been asked if Sentinel will be a part of Ascension. I have no way to say for certain, but I’d say the evidence is looking pretty strong. Starting at the 0:40 second mark of the Ascension trailer, BOS appears:

The War Is Just Beginning BOS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register