So I got a private message from ….. someone

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA So I got a private message from ….. someone

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Full transcript via FB messenger (“Aleister Gordon”)

For brevity sake I’ll keep “Aleister Gordon” as “friend”.

FRIEND:
    Melissa
    you do not know me,

ME:
    hi

FRIEND:
    I use this account as I use many

ME:
    who is “I”

FRIEND:
    a long time ago you were appointed to the role of Sentry.
    i have many names
    for now I am a friend
    Sentry’s role was never just a moderator. But until now we have had to call on you
    I represent what is left of the OOA.

ME:
    Listening

FRIEND:
    we have been unable to communicate – III was paying attention to any and everything
    now, his attention is elsewhere
    you had faith in us once, you knew my friend Aleister, he trusted in you. I would like to now trust in you as well. But trust has to be earned, and I will soon show you that you can trust me

ME: (and before I sent this I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to say but left it to this)
    Would really like to earn your trust. Truly.

FRIEND:
    may I pass your number on to an associate?

ME:
    sure

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

Very interesting. Sounds like you will be receiving info to shed some light maybe? Interesting they say “what is left of the OOA”. After recent events, where could III’s possibly be?

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

AT LONG LAST, THE OOA IS A THING AGAIN! Nice to see that they revived the Aleister Gordon account. I wait with bated breath for the OOA’s next move. I wonder if they plan to support Addison, or if they’re strengthening I…

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

however, last time I checked aleister was not digging the OOA. So why would this start making you want to regain your faith in them?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

My allegiance doesn’t have to be static. In a previous post I mentioned that I’m basically on the fence. However, if someone would like to reach out to me and state their case, I’ll listen. Will I be just automatically on board with that person? No. Again though, I’ll listen.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I was thinking the same.. Al seemed to set us up to leave the OOA, or at least question their promise of enlightenment. He definitely did more to sway me away from it than the OOA has done to keep me, at least.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Addison, I’m curious why Aleister swayed you a little away from the O.O.A.? He actually had the opposite effect on me.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Still behind & catching up so late to this thread as well…did anything come of this yet @mkarrett?
      Aleister helped to sway me away from the OOA as well.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Sadly nothing came of it. Oh well.

After Aleister, his account was still in use by a number of OOA people but it remained much more inactive than under Aleister’s care. They all seemed pretty content to avoid the conflict, though, so it’s extremely interesting to see them make moves…

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Ooooo, the plot thickens! I smell rebellion.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

So there are still some OOA people around and hopefully trying to pick up the pieces. I am curious as to whether they stand with Addison as Two, or if she is on her own. Four and Addison seemed to have split off from the OOA when III was there, so maybe they just had a problem with him and not the OOA as a whole. There also seems to be higher ups in the OOA pulling some strings behind the scenes, so I am curious as if we will see more of them and their actions revealed.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Interesting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register