Stranger Things

Tension brand Forums OFF TOPIC Stranger Things

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Mike 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Who else watched this masterpiece of television?

If you haven’t don’t look up anything about it. All I’ll say is that it’s like if Steven Spielberg directed a Stephen King book, and then John Carpenter did the score.

It’s just fantastic.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Where are you watching it?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

It’s a Netflix original show.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Thank you, I’ll check it out

Profile photo of Yes The S
    Yes The S
    Participant

I finished it a few days ago and I think I’m the only one I know that has watched it. It was AWESOME. I can’t wait for the next season/installment of the story.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I’m already rewatching it. Fantastic show.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I was sick yesterday and the only good thing about it was watching all of stranger things. Really great show.
      Now I want more, season 2 can’t come fast enough!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I finally finished the series and I have to say, I’m very grateful I followed your advice @thebuz and watched it without looking up anything about it, I would have spoiled it for myself if I had. Also…I FUCKING LOVED IT!!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

@thebuz I just started watching this Saturday. The first episode was maybe a little tough to get into but I am going to watch the series.

Growing up in the 80s and being a little younger than the boys in the show, it sure brings back memories.

Profile photo of Chris424
    Chris424
    Participant

I thought it was a amazing show and very well put together with a great cast of actor’s.
    Just wish they would have shown a little more of the hawkins lab and given a little more back story on it

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I keep forgetting to post this, but if you have a VR device like Google Cardboard, check this out

Netflix’s first original VR content is a creepy trip inside Stranger Things

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register