The Ringing of the Bell

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS The Ringing of the Bell

This topic contains 64 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris424 Chris424 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

As calls are going out, I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of who’s been invited and what info is allowed.

Have you gotten the call? An email? An invite via carrier pigeon?

Glory be!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I was invited via Facebook for the 29th.
    Michael Gray was also invited in a Facebook post for the 29th.

Profile photo of Chris424
      Chris424
      Participant

Congrats to everyone who got invited to the event today

Glory be

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Allison Fogarty was also invited via Facebook for the 29th, and VincentVega said she received an invitation via phone call.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@bobglouberman posted a few days ago that he got an invite for the 29th as well

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I received a phone call last night telling me I am included, as well.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

HOORAY RUSSELL!!! GLORY BE!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

10 days away! It’s exciting to see who gets invited. Good thoughts out to you all that you’ll receive the call.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

29th…

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Nothing yet… Fingers crossed.

Addison Born
      Participant

Same here bud.. someday, maybe.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Addison Born
    Participant

Just got the call! Afternoon of the 29th. Glory be!

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Me too, patience pays off :)

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Likewise! Thank you, OOA!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Congrats to all three of you!

111_error
    Participant

@atticus360 and @kasch – 28th or 29th?

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

29th…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

29th.

Profile photo of VincentVega
      VincentVega
      Participant

Andrew from TOH?! It’s Nat, I was in The Night Billy Raised Hell!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Whoa! Small world, @vincentvega! Great to see fellow “Tales of Halloween” alumni here!

Profile photo of VincentVega
      VincentVega
      Participant

:), :), :)! Let’s just get the rest of the gang and take this over!

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Personally I have my fingers crossed for @erin. Though she hasn’t been one of the most active on the forums recently, she was one of the first to join the movement. She’s made plenty of contact in the past, has been one of the biggest advocates in spreading the word publicly, and has always been willing to lend a helping hand in solving the puzzles. Plus, she’s just a spectacular girl to be on a journey to enlightenment with. So OOA, if anyone is lurking around or listening on here, I nominate her. Glory be.

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

Thank you @irishalliwell120
      I would paraphrase the OOA “You get out of it what you put in” they haven’t been terribly active and reaching out to me so I quietly lurk and see everything.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

call received tonight for the 29th. it was the hard to hear older male voice (previously described as automated) that breaks up.

I received a time, did everyone else?

I received a call as well, but mine was from what sounded like a girl with a high pitched voice. I received a time but was told they’d call me later with more details.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

the man told me they would call with more details as well. I couldn’t hear everything, but I think I made out the most important info

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m glad to see more calls going out to deserving people! I hope everyone will be able to speak about the event for those that aren’t attending. :)

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

Me too @amieexists! I’m so happy for everyone. (I’m also devastated that I’m unable to attend. I really hope to hear from those that do.)

Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

I received a call last night, the recording was of a man’s voice– half of the message was cutting in and out for me. I did manage to make out: “we have missed you” towards the beginning of the phone call, and that they would contact me via phone call on Saturday for something on Sunday at 1PM.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@debzkim sounds like you had almost the same call as me. The cutting in and out is so hard to hear!

Profile photo of debzies
      debzies
      Participant

@endlesspictures yeah, I was asleep too. Realized it was a private number and was like ohfuckohfuckohfuck trying to get my brain working half asleep. Haha.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

I too received an invite! The voice asked me three questions – how I heard about them, what I hoped to gain from this experience, and who I thought they were.

No date/time given, but I’m assuming Sunday? They said they would call on Saturday with more information.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@daela congrats on the call! Curious how you responded to the third question?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I said I didn’t know, but I looked forward to finding out.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

well played, there are several layers to how you could answer that question 😉

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Do the calls come from a private number? If not what area code(s) should I be on the lookout for?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

They will be coming from a blocked/unknown/private number depending on what kind of phone you have :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I have received calls on the day of an event from an unblocked number, but the scheduling and notification calls always seem to be from a blocked number.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Pro tip: if you have apps (ex: MrNumber) that automatically block unidentified numbers, you may want to disable that. 😉

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

I’ve received the call just now. I’ll see you all Sunday. Glory be.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Congrats man! You’re one of the newest people on the forums, and are making great points and adding to the discussion, so it’s rad that you got an invite.

111_error
      Participant

See you Sunday, Joe!

Addison Born
      Participant

Hell yeah! Happy to hear you’re in!!

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I received my confirmation time today!

By the way…nice use of Jocelyn Pook, OOA. I take it you’re about to go all Eyes Wide Shut on us?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I am happy to report I received an invite for Sunday. Call received today at 630p PST (actually two calls but basically repeated info, the second one was a little funny).

Addison Born
      Participant

Yay!!! that’s great news to wake up to! See you this weekend!

Profile photo of CharlieD
    CharlieD
    Participant

Congrats to everyone who received a call :)

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

I got a call last week inviting me to Sunday’s event too–and just now saw the e-mail about it. Is this an OOA mixer? :p I also saw that @mike is going to be a guest speaker!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

A question for the OOA. Is there any chance that any of Sunday’s event will be recorded for those that aren’t invited?

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

@masterlock @gatekeeper4

This is just to say

I have not seen
    the invite
    that should be in
    my inbox

and which
    you were probably
    saving
    for paranoia

Forgive me
    I am paranoid
    so nervous
    and so insecure

WCW

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

That was fast. Thank you!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Same here @daela just waiting to see if I get an invite in my email. I honestly think it is just an oversight and they have their hands full. I still have my fingers crossed that they will send me my invite, they look so awesome!! I would really like to Hear what our Scribe has to say to our community. For everyone that got an invite, I’m super happy for you all, no more sitting behind a computer and messaging, we get to meet all in person and share stories and have fun!! :)

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@kingkill33 I, too, am waiting for more information. I am confident we will receive something soon. My invitation was very mysterious and this delay is simply causing nervousness and excitement and questions upon questions to pile up in my brain. (And, my brain is requesting sleep now, and it has earned it this week! Hopefully, tomorrow will bring more… )
    Very, very curious about the weekend to come!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Soooo i got the waiver, can I sign it digitally and send it back to Addison or?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’ve heard some have done a digital signature. I’m sure that would be fine.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Finally have been able to sit log in. I did the same thing. I got a Facebook invite Friday night via messenger. Waiver was waiting in my email inbox. I signed and emailed it back to Addison immediately. Now, waiting to hear the address details as I make my way to loiter in the approximate location.

Profile photo of Anna
      Anna
      Participant

I signed mine digitally too. Still waiting on the address but I think I’m gonna head out that way soon to sit and loiter as well since it’s a bit of a drive for me. Maybe we’ll cross paths in the valley, @halfbloodfangirl. :p

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

I did mine digitally as well. Still haven’t received the location. Getting a little nervous I didn’t do something right.

Michelle
      Participant

Paranoia! Lol I’m feeling the same way! Anxious and some paranoia that I did something wrong!!!

Michelle
      Participant

We’ve just had communication that the address will be sent in 15 minutes. If not before, I imagine our paths will cross soon. 😉 @halfgreekgoddess

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
      Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

We were asked to leave our things in our vehicle but I’m getting a ride there, would I be able to put my stuff in any of your cars? I just don’t know how I’d be able to get back home later if I had to leave everything at home.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Yeah, PM me

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Id guess since its a waiver, they will want a wet ink original signature.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register