The TENSION documentary wants YOU!

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION The TENSION documentary wants YOU!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I’ve given a lot of thought to this… and honestly, I had so much fun making the journal page video that it put the fire in me…

Having been on this train for 6 months (!) and getting asked countless times what TENSION is like, I’ve decided to make a documentary. Nothing huge. A 5 to 10 minute chronicle of everything we’ve experienced since February. Sort of a video version of the “Timeline” with a personal POV. I’ve run the idea past TENSION and they have sanctioned it.

With the help of @nking, I am rounding up all the major details and stories that have happened since the start. I think this is important, not just to catalog this incredibly dense journey but to show outsiders what it’s really like. We’re gonna bring the OOA into a new light!

And this is where all of you come in. What we need are audio/visual materials. Photos of our group meet ups. E-mail screen grabs. The Periscope videos. Any weird voice mails. Essentially, anything that stands out that you think is worth sharing. I encourage every member of the community who has something to share to get involved…cause at the end of the day, it’s a group project and I want this to show what this thing has been like for all of us.

Neil has graciously created an e-mail where you can send anything you want included:

TensionDoc@Gmail.com

Eventually, we’ll probably wind up doing a handful of short on camera interviews with some participants.

We will be working this (and adding to it as more things happen) over the next month and the plan is to have it finished and out there just before Ascension.

Working title: the_path

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

You’re bringing the OOA into a new light: So this will be another OOA propaganda video?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Not at all. It’s an impartial look at the entire experience from the people who are going through it. And it will be corralling ALL information that’s currently out there (yes, even the stuff from Sentinel).

I’m not playing sides.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

@kasch very cool! Is there anything those of us outside of LA, the state or the country for that matter could do?

I know I have never had any contact outside of the forums

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I’m from Ohio, I’ve had a phone call from the OOA and a phne call from a security company.(I dont remember there name.) If you’re really lucky they might come to you and leave something.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

😃💖👍🏻

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I can’t think of anything!

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Hey guys. I am very excited to be helping out with this. We have a few emails that came through but please do not forget. If you have any videos, the periscopes, any audio calls, anything related to The Tension Experience, please send it over to TensionDoc@Gmail.com. It will be quite an awesome documentary to get everyone’s view point of this incredibly immersive and versatile experience.

Thanks everyone!

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Cancelling the doc. Apologies to those of you who submitted.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Why if you don’t mind me asking?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Combination of things, mostly personal.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

It was a decision made by both of us based on our schedule and some of our personal feelings. We will not divulge but understand that it takes a community to make something like this, not two people.

Thanks guys!

Glory Be.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register