Theory about III

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I was thinking about III’s characteristics that we’ve seen so far. He seems to be always tired, irritable, etc. I wonder if he is suffering from depression. That would explain a lot.

I found this online

A person is diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) when they experience five or more of the following symptoms nearly every day for the same two-week period, and at least one of the symptoms is depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure:

Difficulty sleeping or excessive sleeping.
    Fatigue and lack of energy.
    A dramatic change in appetite resulting in a 5% change in weight (gain or loss) in a month.
    Feelings of worthlessness, self-hate, and guilt.
    Inability to concentrate, think clearly, or make decisions.
    Agitation, restlessness, and irritability.
    Inactivity and withdrawal from typical pleasurable activities.
    Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness.
    Thoughts of death or suicide.

So if that’s the case, what can we do to help him?
    @gatekeeper3 – is there anything we can do to help you? We are here to support you!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

The idea of III going on anti depressants is frightening notion to me. Or it could be super helpful, who knows!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

if this is the case, the best thing we can do is offer are support and be here for him. #staystronggkiii

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

A few months ago @mkarrett had suggested that each gatekeeper represents a different stage of grief. Four being anger. Three being depression could fit.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ya I always thought V was denial because he would shut you down so quick if you talked outside the scope he liked. IV seemed to fit anger pretty easily. III would be bargaining (if my theory is correct) but then again….stages of grief is not linear.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

3 said hes the last counted so unless hes a triad of people the 5 series theories we made are pretty wrecked

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Wow. Funny how having a different perspective can change things.
    I know from personal experience that
    being an “activist”, A “conspiracy” “theorist”, a “truther”, “awake” or whatever you want to call it, has quite the detrimental psychological effect on an individual. It’s a Rollercoaster ride of having, then losing and again regaining faith and hope in humanity. It’s a repetitive loop of sorts. The BURDEN is a heavy one when your alone.
    With knowledge comes a price.
    I believe knowledge also corrupts to some degree if you do not have the right mindset or cannot learn the lessons needed at critical junctures.

If you look at prominent intellectual figures of the past, they themselves have went through may of these same thoughts. The cape of the black sheep is a heavy burden to wear at times.

I myself become depressed at points because of the knowledge I have learned throughout life and feel helpless to do anything about it as a result of the ignorance or blindness of my fellow man.
    Knowing this planet could be a utopia if not for the fear that holds us all back in life from living true.
    There’s a lot to contend with when trying to spread the light.
    Chemically sedated and pasified minds.
    indoctrination and societal brainwashing, to mention only a few of the methods employed to keep us in darkness.
    Now lets apply this to III, last counted, only remaining gatekeeper (who was not yet ready), ALONE, no one there to relate to as the structure graph clearly shows. He is supposed to teach and guide us.. are we like the pasified masses to him?

Wen the rollercoaster is on a down swing, it SUCKS. Then again there is always much to learn in these times.
    For me, Something always snapos me out of it… I become inspired once more.
    Reevitalized and refreshed once again. Tension has been a light in my darkness.
    Perhaps he just needs to be inspired!
    Medicate… this is always an option, I myself prefer NATURAL remedy.
    Take proxac and your just sedating yourself. Does this help? Sure temporarily.
    Take it to much and you can loose who you truly are FOREVER. That shit changes your brain. depletes dopamine and such. Effects these brain centers permanently and irreparably.

What has he asked of us? Are we letting him down in some way? Perhaps more will be made clear with the winding of the clock.
    Great thread @mike!

III, Help us to see. Guide us through the fog and be inspired by the awakening that continues in us all.
    I too could sleep 14 hrs a day if I was able. Kids and work pretty much scrapped that shit for me haha.

As Mike said.. How can we help if this is the case? Do you feel alone?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Loneliness and Enlightenment/personal growth seem to come hand in hand with the experience.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Wicked link by the way brother!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

That’s why I think we are all encouraged to share our experiences, so we can have slight peace of mind knowing we are not alone in this. Maybe Addison is going through the same turmoil and loneliness involved with ascending and leaving her old life behind.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Alright, so I was thinking about this and wanted to bring it to the forums… It might sound a little cray but stay with me lmao. So I was thinking, what if the gate keepers aren’t human, but use human hosts? What if before waking up, the gatekeepers are normal people who have either been apart of the church for some time or have been chosen by the church? What if, these normal people have been eyed by the OOA for having something in them that allows the gatekeepers to survive in them? I may be tripping, but if I’m not mistaken I believe a while ago that gatekeeper 4 had said something to someone that they could be like her (or something like that?). So I figured that maybe these normal people were injected with the gatekeepers soul, consciences, mind, energy, or whatever through either two ways:
    1) Some kind of supernatural procedure, be it a ritual or something
    2) some kind of technological procedure (I’m thinking that helmet)

So maybe the procedure for 3 went a little wonky and something happened where three woke too soon, with the full ritual/procedure not being completed all the way, leaving 3 constantly tired?

I’m just spit ballin, but idk… Thought that would be pretty cool!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I don’t think you’re crazy. I’ve been wondering for awhile now if III was in fact not human (see my question of “are you human?”). Good theory.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Ooh, I like this. Some sort of Dollhouse-style body-hacking. That would also explain why III uses inconsistent pronouns. Maybe part of the host body is still conscious in there.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

This is a cool theory! If this is true, maybe his host is the sadistic one that enjoys making people dissapear and cry, which is why he seems confused about his feelings and asking us.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

I don’t think you’re cray cray. We should be looking at all theories and possibilities, right? @gatekeeper3 is in a struggle. It could be anything.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Uh oh. They have arrived. The Trill.

View post on imgur.com

Trill: “The trill (or shake, as it was known from the 16th until the 19th century) is a musical ornament consisting of a rapid alternation
    between two adjacent notes, usually a semitone or tone apart, which can be identified with the context of the trill. (compare mordent and tremolo).
    hahahaha.
    I like the theory Rizo.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Just catching up on this thread and not trying to judge your theories but it seems like some of you might sleep in tin foil hats.

On another note…depression is a very serious thing and if anyone ( @gatekeeper3 or otherwise) is feeling serious signs of depression, self hurt or suicide please reach out to someone. You are not alone.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I’m with you on that theory Rizzo, I’ve mentioned before how they could be guiding our minds to a specific state which they need to take possession of one’s mind and begin doing the good work. Something like that. They move seamlessly from one mind to another passing messages to each of us through knowledge of our identity. Maybe that helmet is like cerebro on x-men. I don’t wear my tinfoil hat to bed but it is within reach if I need it.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

What if – and I’m just throwing this out there – III is really, really old? I mean UNUSUALLY old…

That said, the voicemail I got after finding the Griffith Park letter was a young voice. But I’m not sure if that was III or not…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register