TIMELINE

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Regent7
    Regent7
    Keymaster

Greetings Be To You,

I wanted to take this opportunity and reach out to the Apostles Of The Beginning and shed some “light” on the recent calendar of missed deadlines.

In the recent months, minor but ultimately critical, unforeseen obstacles have required our organization to shift a few important events.

I personally take full responsibly for these oversights and promise everyone left within our walls is doing everything in their power to ensure we get back on course immediately.

The OOA had originally planned to place presale tickets online July 1st. But, do to a change in management, the Clockmakers have required we get our house in order first. Tickets will now be available Friday, July 15th.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

In Light,

Regent 7

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Regent7 Regent7.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Honestly, not the worst thing that can happen.

(Looking at you Ancient Societies)

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Oh man, don’t get me started on AncSoc. Just don’t.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

What line where you? I was Mu.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

We understand things happen @regent7. Thank you for the communication and update. We want this to be as awesome as you want it to be, so if that means waiting a couple weeks for things to be ready, so be it. I can’t wait!

In light of everything that has happened recently, I’m sure that we all understand.

Is there any more information as to what these tickets will be for, or when the ticketed event will be occurring?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

This would actually be especially helpful for those of us out of town who might hope to attend.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

It’s nice to get to meet you, @regent7, and it’s nice to hear the update. I can only hope things are going to get better from here on out.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thank you for reaching out to us, @regent7.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Thank you for the update @regent7

Also…

“promise everyone left within our walls is doing everything in their power”

This makes me a little sad…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Totally understandable, hiccups happen! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Truly appreciate the information, @regent7. I am sure we all hope things calm down for you and “everyone left” very soon.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

These things take time and we can all appreciate the amount of work that it takes to get your house in order. If there’s anything we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to ask.

<3

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Thanks for the update, Regent7.
    I don’t have anything to add that hasn’t just been said, but wanted to show my support.

This ‘thing’ is amazing, and I just had an unbelievable weekend with friends I met through it. Good luck getting everything ready; We’ll be here when the clock moves forward again.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Very much appreciate the update @regent7 I hope whoever is still within the walls are safe. I’m sure you will pass the message on that we all love this and completely understand the circumstances.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I also want to point out, that the July 15th date was mentioned before in the May newsletter, so this isn’t a huge surprise :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I remember that. At one point there was some confusion between a couple of the images on Facebook

maybe that’s why III is cleaning house. he has to get rid of the people that can’t stay organizized

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@regent7 Thank you for the communication and being open. I have no problem waiting for the OOA to provide us another opportunity to see each other all again. I definitely look forward to it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register