Unblocked call – 6/23

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Unblocked call – 6/23

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

An OOA member who has been involved for 5 years just called me to try to keep me loyal to the OOA. He hung up before he could answer any questions I had.

He knew who I was, my first and last name and forum handle, as well as a detail that I expected few on the forum to know.

I have a great deal of questions for you, mystery man. I know we’ve spoken before, the voice modulator you used couldn’t hide that

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Did he mention the reason for his concern that you might be disloyal to the OOA?

No. The entire call was short, basically amounting to confirming that he had information about me then stating that the OOA has done so much good for him, and that I should not listen to the detractors.

I got about halfway through asking a question before he hung up. Entire call took maybe.. 30 seconds?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hey Sean, was the voice like super low bass…like a record that had it’s rotation per second cranked way down?

Yes. Made it a little hard to hear for me since I have to step out of my office into the windy street to hear him, but that’s correct.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

You say the call was unblocked – do you feel comfortable sharing the number?

I will shortly after work. I’d like to do a little of my own work with it first but I’ll hand it out before the end of today

I got nothing. Even when I call back it rings once and then dies.

Have at it: (310) 212-2212

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Interesting. A month ago, I received a few missed calls over the course of two weeks from a 310 area code. Whenever I called back, all I heard was what sounded like someone walking up and down flights of stairs for about a minute until they hung up. They were unresponsive to my questions. Wonder if it was the same number…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@thegilded if I’m correct than I suspect you and I got the same caller today, was it a 310 area code number? The caller was calling on behalf of Tom Donnavon making sure that I got an e-mail. I said yes and thanks and then he hung up.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.

That is correct. Which makes it interesting, as I was under the impression that Tom and the OOA aren’t on good terms right now, yet he called you on behalf of Tom and me on behalf of the OOA

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

A double agent, perhaps.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Well dang it. The call I missed? Had the same area code.

Did the call come from Torrane, CA?

Yes. It is extremely likely that he was calling you as well

Mustafa Said
      Participant

WELP, that just makes the fact that I missed the call even more sad. :(

Don’t focus on the call itself, you’ll very likely get another call soon enough.

Focus more on the fact that you’re getting a call. That means you’re on their radar, which means good things for you.

Or bad things.

Things, at least.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

lol….things

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I haven’t received a call but after reading these, I got the idea of calling the Omega Council on III. The number is no longer Omega. What gives OOA? I need to report @gatekeeper3 as a Detractor of Truth!!

Profile photo of thecatnipper
      thecatnipper
      Participant

I think this could either be a great idea or a bad one. BUT im sure which ever decision you choose, the community will support you.

I think the council already has an idea of whats going on, and may be planning some sort of action.

We can either sit and wait like a crocodile or we can pounce on the situation like a leopard.

Thahhhhhhhh what to doo !!????

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

well, you would essentially be reporting III downward as the omega council doesn’t have dominion over the gatekeepers.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@kingkill33 III did say he is the “all and final”.

III kinda has a “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” vibe.

So, total speculation here but if III does consider himself the Alpha and Omega, well, I guess there’s no need to have a separate line for The Omega Council. 😡

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

That’s really interesting, and I wonder how long it’s been down. I can agree with @mkarrett with regards to III saying he is all and final. Last counted and whatever else was in there, looks like hes trying to take over everything. I wonder who he still interacts with in the OOA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register