Where to begin?

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Where to begin?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been trying to find more interactive events in Los Angeles, which lead me to Ascension, which then lead me to reading all about Tension. Yes down the internet rabbit hole. All of this is very exciting though! I’ve read the posts about listening to the podcasts and checking out the Timeline; Is there something currently happening now or something I need to complete? The questionnaire not working any longer was a bit of a bummer. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Welcome! At present, we don’t currently have any active projects that require any work or anything like that. However, One will be arriving soon and none of us knows what that will entail.

For now, it’s best for you to get caught up on what’s been happening so far. How Tension gets its messages out, what the story is so far, that sort of thing. We have links in this forum to help you get started, and we’re certainly available if you should have any questions.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

Thanks Sean! I appreciate it. I look forward to what’s coming up.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@darthzannah be sure to follow Tension on Facebook and download (and follow) The Tension Experience on Periscope. We have been getting a lot from Periscope lately.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@dimstyle Thanks for the Periscope tip! I’m rarely on my Facebook, but I guess I have to start getting into that habit again. Is Twitter a good idea to look into?

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@darthzannah I am not a big twitter user and I cant even tell you the last time I was on. I cant really tell you how active the Twitter is but maybe someone else can. Most stuff I seen comes from Facebook, the forums and Periscope.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register