Your new Chroniclers

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Your new Chroniclers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daela Daela 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

As mentioned earlier, the Sentries and Scribe have selected a few among you to have a featured voice every week. We had previously thought that three would be enough, but we ultimately decided on five Disciples that we will bestow the title of Chronicler on. As previously mentioned, this is not an officially recognized role within the OOA, this is from us, and it is for us.

These five will work closely with Scribe @mike, who will act in a supervisory and editorial role. Sentry @mkarrett and I will be providing logistics support, maintaining the weekly thread, policing it and editing it.

The five will decide amongst themselves how they will produce the weekly update. It will be focused on the previous week’s events, in a reporting sense rather than an editorial one, and it will focus on the facts rather than the Chroniclers’ interpretations of it. It will be posted at the same time every week, and will contain a link to the previous update, which will contain a link to the update before it and so on. Its format will be decided on by the Chroniclers. It may include additional media, optional artwork, external links, and other content as decided by the Chroniclers. The five will decide between themselves when they would like the update to go up every week. Any questions unanswered by this post may be directed to Scribe @mike

With that said, I would ask that my fellow Disciples take a moment to join me in welcoming our Chroniclers:

@coryphella, @mumumusings, @atticus360, @sovereignskies, and @ephorrorsociety

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Yay! Awesome picks, can’t wait for the first recap. Thanks @coryphella, @mumumusings, @atticus360, @sovereignskies, and @ephorrorsociety for taking on this responsibility!

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Thank you all for doing this!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register