7/22/16 Sovereignskies

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA 7/22/16 Sovereignskies

This topic contains 42 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have had some interactions yesterday and today.
    I was told not to share the interactions yesterday so I can not.
    Todays interactions, I was not told anything of the sort but considering it is connected I will not be disclosing at this time. I have reached out for permission to post about it.. No reply yet.
    I will share ALL, if and when I can.

Looking forward to it

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

How do you keep a forum in suspense? Cody will tell us later…

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Hahaha. You know… I’m hanging in suspense as well. I have NO clue whats going on.
      Im not even sure I should be posting about it at all.
      I have been shown time and again that we are supposed to share with the class unless told not to.
      This time I WAS definitely told not to share… I even asked for permissions to share todays interactions.
      So im sharing the little bits that I figure are not stepping outside of those instructions.
      I just do not want to jepordize anything.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Totally understand your dilemma @sovereignskies! At least we know you want to share even if you’re not allowed…

Well then.

Care to share?

Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

Having just seen the periscope, I gotta know @sovereignskies, will you be sharing the content of what you saw?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Soooooooo

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

OMG.
    Share???? Please??
    That was the WORST.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Whatever you just saw, I think you’ve earned yourself a stiff drink there hun…

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I’m imagining it is a possibility for everyone to be dead right now

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I don’t wanna be dead!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Addison got her Kill Bill on?

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Although I would respect whatever you decide. Here is my plea to please share the video!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I couldn’t hear the end…did she say it was his choice to email the video to….everyone? Who?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I’m pretty sure she said it’s up to him to choose who he shares it with…

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I believe she said its his choice who to share it with. He could share with all of us or just a select few

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Gangster.

Alright Cody, you know what to do, show us wtf.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Her dress was remarkably blood splatter free so I’m thinking torture rather than full-on massacre… Not that that makes any of us feel any better…

She may have been scratched, so it was coming from her rather than splatter

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

✌Ok guys. I appologize for the wait.
    It is quite a long video. Not sure if a site will host it, nor am I sure it was a video that should be hosted. I was told to wait for the video to be emailed to me before sharing it.
    I am also traveling with my family so I am a little pre-occupied.
    I have recieved the video.
    I am willing to share with everyone. FULL transparency.
    It was OK until the end. Quite a sad little event.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

What do you need from us? What can we do for you?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Patience. While I figure out the easiest way to get it to you all.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Thank you, Cody

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thanks Cody…you had us on the edge of our seats. Hope the vacation is going well for you and the family.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
      Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

Sorrow is less when divided amongst many. We’ll do what we can to assist, as @aleocotillo has stated.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

can it be shared on gdrive?

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Or maybe uploaded to youtube and linked here?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

It’s still downloading. As soon as I have it fully downloaded I will upload it on my youtube account and link it here.
    My phone service blows here. Full bars and yet it takes forever to even load a page sometimes, amongst other issues.
    International roaming sucks. lol. I just about missed the opportunity to be involved today because of it.
    Maybe I should have left it at that….
    It makes no sense… everything for a reason… or so I have been told.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Take your time, you’re there visiting with your family, just enjoy the rest of your stay. We can wait, buddy.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Oh it will be up tonight.
      I know what its like to need to know.
      I owe it to the community and to everyone else who shared their messages prior to this one.
      This is also pretty major.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thanks for trying to get it up for us tonight! It’s appreciated!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’m off to bed, have a good time with the family Cody!

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Cody, I have never been so anxious for you to post. DON’T LET US DOWN NOW… 😉

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

HAHAHAHA FUNNY. I miss the all caps thread. lol.

So the video is uploading now.
    4 was saying some profound shit as usual…. and then shirt went crazy.
    It’s uploaded and processing now.
    I am having every kind of trouble possible. I’m sitting in the lobby of my hotel because the wifi was glitching like crazy on the 9th floor.
    I’m givin’er all she’s got captain!

Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

Just woke up and trying to get caught up! Where can I see this video?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It’s here.

Profile photo of MariaWC
      MariaWC
      Participant

Thank you @coryphella!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

So, I know this is way after the fact but I thought I would share either way. I took so long for various reasons. Mainly keeping a promise I made to my beautiful other half.  
    My trip to LA was a pretty good time.
    Made lots of memories with my family and had the opportunity to meet a few community members along the way as well.

On 7/22/16, unbeknownst to me, I received an email from the OOA. I was told not to show the email to anyone.
    I was not even aware of the fact that I had received an email until the following morning at around 11am when I received a message from the Aleister FB account simply saying,
     “Next time then”.
     At that moment I noticed that I was also sent a message at 9am saying ,
    ” we never heard back from you”.
    My reply was simply, “huh? , I’m not sure what you mean….
    I then went on to explain that I was planning on being in LA on the 23rd for sure and that I was open until the 25th.
    I thought I had perhaps missed something in my earlier call that week.
    Earlier in my trip I got a call while in Anaheim  asking if I was in LA.(this was the same call I was asked to convince III to agree to the meeting he showed up late for) I told the gentleman I was not. I was then asked when I was planning on being in LA again. I responded that I was planning on being back for sure on the 23rd and perhaps within the next few days.
    So anyway, back to the Aleister account message. I then went into my email and forced synced it. To my surprise as well as my disappointment, there was a letter from the tension experiences sent on the 22nd. It asked if I could come in on the 23rd.
    I started panicking because I had missed the email and perhaps my opportunity to be involved in a live experience so close to the end of the trip.
    I emailed back to ask If I was to late and apologize. 
    No reply. I replied to the Aleister account, also  no reply. No view.
     I then missed a call from a private number while tending to my screaming child. hahaha. Oh it was a good string of missing shit.
    I decided to take my chances and roll into LA. I informed both the email account and the Aleister account of my intentions and hit the road.
    I received a call from a female on the freeway. (I wasn’t driving, my misses was a good sport and drove us in). The female asked If It was me and then If I knew who I was talking to. I guessed Addison. She confirmed that it was indeed her and then told me that she had something for me and asked If I would be available to meet her later that evening. I said yes.
    Addison said that she was not sure of a time just yet. I said OK and was in the middle of asking a question when she hung up.
    My family and I went for some yummy Indian food downtown.
    I received another private phone call that was silent then disconnected.
    After eating, we drove around checking out some sights.
    I received another call from Addison saying to be in the above earlier mentioned area code by 7pm.
    We traveled to a park that’s southern most point fell just inside the area code.
    At that time I periscoped from my personal account stating what was happening and that I had no clue what was going on.
    I then received another call from Addison instructing me to be at the corner of Riverside Drive and Clark in 10 mins.
    Upon arriving at that location we parked and I got out of my rental  car and stood on the corner. (really cool used car lot at that location btw)
    I then had a smoke and stood around looking at people and the buildings looking for anything I could see.
    It was hot, so I returned to the AC. haha. 
    I then received a call from an unblocked California number, this time it was a male.
    (It sounded like Micheal with OSDM and also the same individual who tasked me with convincing gk3, to meet with gk4 and Addison).
    This individual then told me a few things.
    One of which, was that I was to download the twitter app and sign out of my personal periscope and then gave me access to tensions periscope. He told me that he would call back in approx 5 mins.
    I did as instructed in record time. haha.
    I waited for his call. What felt like an eternity
    to my impatience went by. 

I posted “here here”. 

I looked at my phone and there was a missed call from the unblocked California number! It had not even rang! I called the number back.. it rang about two or three times when suddenly I had a call waiting from the very same number I was currently calling. So naturally I assumed it was someone else’s number that was being spoofed and hung up my outgoing call to answer the incoming call. 

Micheal (or whoever) gave me instructions on how to block the location on an outgoing periscope also to label the video with a two finger emoji ,and then asked me to punch this address into my GPS, *** W park Dr North Hollywood. 

This gentleman then went on to explain that I was to follow the route given by the GPS and that It would bring me by a park where I would find Addison sitting on a bench.. I was to park the vehicle and start recording. He said to give the phone to my better half and explain who I was, what was happening, that I had been given access to the tension periscope to broadcast and to go over and talk with Addison while recording. We took off west on riverside and along a few block away we turned onto Addison street or Ave or way or something. haha

She told me.. as you all witnessed, that I was going to receive an email with the video and I could do WHATEVER I wanted with it. 

I was also told before on the phone or after by Addison,(can’t remember ) that I could keep it to myself, I could show it only to a select few,  I was in full control of what the fate of the video would be. 

I thought of everyone in the community right away and knew what I would do with it.

I was hit with many pleas from individuals, through various platforms, to share the video with them. I did not reply to any. 

So after the video cut out, Addison told me to stay facing the direction I was facing and to wait 60seconds before turning around. I did so. 

From my misses perspective, she had taken our son out of the car and he was screaming his head off. She had set him on a blanket to change him or something.  She said that when Addison started walking away, she did so quickly and then started hopping along and then took off in a full on sprint.

She also said it was the most awkward run she had ever witnessed and that, “that chick was a freak” hahaha. When I got back in the car, my 6yr old daughter asked me who the lady with the funny run was and if she like me. hahaha. I wish I had turned around to witness it for myself. I would also say that my girlfriend has a photographic memory (seriously, level 100 stalker spotting skills style! it’s kinda scary.) and  witnessed where she went what she got into and such.. but none of those details will be disclosed by either of us, Ever, out of respect. 

we left the park to go meet another fellow tensionite for the first time on our way out of the city. 

Then back to Anaheim.

I attempted to upload the video unsuccessfully on the drive back. 

I figured once back to the hotel , the WiFi might work better. 

A stop at the local target and then back to the room. I restarted the download and went to get my boy to bed. (it was like 11pm at that time and everyone was chomping at the bit, waiting for me to upload the video).

Once he was sleeping, I looked at my phone.. it wasn’t uploading at all!  I switched my WiFi off and tried the roaming again. No dice!

(the whole trip , my misses and I were having issues loading pages, uploading photos, missing calls and notifications. Such a pain in the assignment <—–that autocorrect can stay because it was fitting. hah. ) 

I figured fuck it… I’m going to ground level for a cig and to see if the WiFi  would work there. It started working immediately to my relief (I had told everyone on the forums that it would be up to view that night hahaha ). 

Then I went in bed a read all the comments that were popping up. 

We slept In and went to meet @monkeymuffin333 and @prufrock5150 the following day. Which was awesome by the way! Sorry we slept in so late you guys! 

I want to say Thank You to the Tension Experience for involving me in a live event and for making my vacation a memorable one. Also for the personal easter eggs. 

I would also like to thank @monkeymuffin (who my misses now adores after you guys found out the commonalities you share btw haha) and @prufrock5150 for being so kind. 

It was a pleasure for my family and I to have met you both.

I would also like to make a special shout out to my man @rizzzoooooo as well, whom it was also a pleasure to meet in person. 

You ever come to midwestern Canada , I got your back man! 😎. 

Aaaaaand finally I would like to thank the members of the community who are also outside the LA area for being so patient with my tardy uploading issues. 😉

This was mostly what I remember of my interactions, going off of memory and scribbled notes. This is as best I can recall.

I am sad for the loss of @gatekeeper4 and the part I played in the whole fiasco. I am glad that you are still among us @gatekeeper3 as well as @electrichippo and @tensaddisonadmin or @gatekeeper2 … still not a thing I’m guessing. 

the

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

That was a very interesting and eventful day! I’m glad you were able to make it and experience it!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I am glad as well. I hope your time there will be filled with even more excitement and community than I had.
      I wish that for everyone.
      Thank you for your kind words.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

At the top when I said “on 07/22/16” it was supposed to say, on 07/21/16 . fat finger. Can’t edit anymore.

So it seems that this proves that the OOA is in full support of Addison or @gatekeeper2. The tag is up and flying!
    This certainly changes some things and shows the support she has from the Institute. Damn cults, always going to the dark side. Hahaha.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have had access to the tension accounts ever since my day in LA.
    I can see the messages, follows, likes, could (if I was dumb) broadcast as tension, see all previously broadcasted videos and whatever else…
    Just saying.
    In the spirit of “transparency”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register