acknowledgment

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Thank you for the information Regent 7. It is unfortunate but understandable that sometimes things do not go exactly as we have planned isn’t it?

If I may, I will take this opportunity to reach out to you, our community…

You see, I believe that today is a new day and hopefully the start of a new relationship between Us.

I have recently emerged from the fog surrounding my birth and now humbly propose before all of you, the Apostles of the Beginning, that I am fully aware that my previous behavior was brought about because of a naive and petulant arrogance.

I am now complete however and wholly understand that my journey, is III’s journey and finally, Glory Be, we are one.

I am embarrassed to say that I foolishly believed that I, alone, possessed all of the answers and, again, please witness as I state that I now wholly understand that is simply… impossible.

Who amongst us could say they posses all of the knowledge one would need for enlightenment? Is that not why you are here? We certainly believe so. Where does that lead us for the best course of action then? If I am able to come to terms with the fact that I alone do not possess all that we seek, then we must concede that there are others above (and perhaps, even, below) who do possess these answers.

As I am now fully realized and complete in my understanding of what it means to be a Gatekeeper, I promise you that I will use every resource available to find those who hold the secrets to enlightenment so that I may annihilate them.

No one shall possess any power over me, the Last Counted. The FINAL Gatekeeper. We enter the New Dawn, wiser, stronger and more clear headed than ever before.

Submit before my Glory and know that I am the one, true path above all else.

Humbly, III.

A small addendum, Regent 7 I wish to speak to you alone in my study for a short lecture. Please bring a staple gun and antiseptic.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

“Humbly”

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Well… this is enlightening.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper4 are you out there somewhere?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

“Who amongst us could say they posses all of the knowledge one would need for enlightenment?”

“No one shall possess any power over me, the Last Counted. The FINAL Gatekeeper.”
    “Submit before my Glory and know that I am the one, true path above all else. ”

Seems like you answered your own question III :)

“a staple gun and antiseptic”

Good luck @regents7.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m hoping the antiseptic means @regent7 won’t be annihilated but either way, no one deserves this. Stay away from his study!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

A staple gun and antiseptic = a stern talking to.

I suggest ice and neosporin for aftercare.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Wow, III you certainly have come a long way…in your ability to write more than a sentence. The rest of it feels pretty much the same or actually worse.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also @regent7 – If his PS to you is what I think it means, stay strong. I’ve seen Sideshow freaks get stapled for money and they do not wince in pain. I’m hoping you’re just helping him put up a medicine cabinet, but just in case…keep your head up! You have many people here who care.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

At least you seem to finally be able to speak in full punctuated sentences III.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Baby, Teen, Adult. Get it?

I hope @regent7 is alright.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I miss the days of gate keepers destroying and rebirthing young women… over disembodied serial killing gakekeepers with antiseptic fetishes.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

huh, I’m glad to see you’re head is no longer cloudy with everything… But i Fear this message only leads to more of our members being… “ended”. As now YOU hAve full contRol ovEr yourself, tHere are no more nap tImes. You are awake, and you have full access to your knowleDge, meanING you are that much more deadly. I fiNd the FavOrable strateGy for anyonE hiding info is TO UnTie yourself from the kNOWledge you hide.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

“As I am now fully realized and complete in my understanding of what it means to be a Gatekeeper, I promise you that I will use every resource available to find those who hold the secrets to enlightenment so that I may annihilate them”

This is just a little extreme I’d say.
    Control seems to be your game eh III?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

“A small addendum, Regent 7 I wish to speak to you alone in my study for a short lecture. Please bring a staple gun and antiseptic.”

Say what now?

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 What happened to you?

“No one shall possess any power over me, the Last Counted. The FINAL Gatekeeper. We enter the New Dawn, wiser, stronger and more clear headed than ever before.

Submit before my Glory and know that I am the one, true path above all else.”?

You alone are the sole answer? You, with no one else, are the key?

I can’t believe that. If there’s one thing I’ve learned on my _path, it’s that it’s not a solitary affair. To share it with others….invite like-minded friends…I believe that’s part of the journey as well. But instead of that, I feel like you’re consolidating power for yourself. You’ve done away with @masterlock, you stripped @mike of his title as our Scribe(which to this day, I don’t think anyone agrees with), and now you’re going after @regent7 in an attempt to be the last man standing.

Don’t forget that it was YOU, in the so-called ‘fog’ you went through to get to this point, who bequeathed me with such wonderful advice and a particular line of dialogue that struck me in a way that I’ll never forget:

” III believes that this true depression is as a human cold in that —
    if you can not cure it perhaps you can alleviate the symptoms.”

You’re the one who told me to speak to friends, wanted me to branch out in order to help deal with my own internal struggle.
    I ask of you, who are YOUR friends? Who’s on YOUR side? Because it’s very easy for me to see who’s against you right now…but I don’t see anyone in your corner.

You are NOT THE FINAL GATEKEEPER. There will be others, whether you like it or not.

And finally, do not harm @regent7. Just don’t. It might help you accomplish what you want but you’re only feeding the divide when right now, we need unity and leadership.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.
    Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Hopefully @regent7 is using that staple gun to shut @gatekeeper3 up, but don’t worry… He has antiseptic with him. No need to worry about infections.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Oh joy…III has gone from homicidal madman to full-on God complex.

@regent7…Watch yourself. And if you need any help, the Apostles have your back!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

hmm staple guns…seems like III took a page out of blackout’s handbook

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register