An Evite from III

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA An Evite from III

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Thank you for this very festive invitation, @gatekeeper3. I look forward to our meeting of minds.

Invitation from III

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Amazing.

… How does Sentinel feel about you being invited to meet III? Isn’t this a conflict of interests?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Wow congrats! I’m guessing you are the one who he picked based on his voicemail request?

Interesting that he’s chosen the BoS member. It seems he’s tearing the OOA apart from the inside, so maybe there’s some sort of “alliance” he wants to finish the job? Very interesting. Wednesday seems so far off!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Daaaayyyyummmm that’s awesome!

You think sentinel will maybe use this as an opportunity? Or maybe 3’s trying to hurt Bos by taking away their secret weapon? However I haven’t heard much from BOS ever since 3 came into play?

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I don’t know whether to congratulate you, or hope you come out alive. I wish you luck either way. Should be a very interesting meeting!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This. Is fucking. Amazing.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Yay kim!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I punched in the address and it comes up as Disneyland.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Oooooo someone’s going to Disney with 3!

Thank you, everyone. I am incredibly excited for this opportunity. I will take full advantage of this gift(?) I’ve been given. I’d say I promise to do the community justice, but that doesn’t seem exactly correct considering my allegiances. That zip code though! Am I going to Disneyland?! It would seem to me to be something @gatekeeper3 would enjoy. Whether or not, I am thankful for III’s consideration in having the meeting place much closer to my home than is usual.

@mike I can only assume I was chosen due to my voice mail. The only information or clarification I’ve received so far is the evite I posted above.

@111error I wouldn’t exactly say BoS’s interests are out of line with III. He(?) and I might have more in common than you’d immediately think.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Well this is amazing, congrats (?) Kim!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

That is so exciting Kim! I’m very happy it was you that was chosen, it is a very interesting choice indeed by @gatekeeper3
    Hopefully you get to have direct conversation with III and get some questions answered. Have fun at Disneyland!! 😜

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Interesting… Congrats, Kim!

That said, this further validates my theory that Sentinel/BOS is now in control of the OOA.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Hahaha Jinx.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Congrats Kim!

Though this only furthers the suspicion that @gatekeeper3 is working with BoS. 😜

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Can you have 3 sign some Disney merch for me? 😂 Disney x tension is a dream come true

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I know the evite is probably a standard graphic, but I wonder if you’ll go to a bakery/cupcake place? There’s this one that happens to be in that zip code

http://www.fairycakesbakery.com/

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Good luck! Tell III I said Hi!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@electrichippo Kim, if it really is cupcakes with III, I would consider that a “next level” move, for sure!

Congrats on the honor!

@thebuz & @kasch:

How do you figure @gatekeeper3‘s invitation comment lends itself to your theory that BoS is in control of the OOA and has been working with III for sometime now?

Congratulations Kimberly.

It’s time to find out where your allegiances really lie.

III

Since the day I joined BoS, they have had my total allegiance. Taken very literally this sounds to me as if III is inquiring on whether he can turn me towards him (OOA) and away from BoS. This would make no sense if I was already on his side, wouldn’t it?

Again, thank you everyone for the support. If I had it my way there’d by cupcakes and signed disney swag for everyone! I figure even Apostles deserve nice things once in a while 😉

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Perhaps he has been working for them without your knowledge and will test you by seeing if you will stay true to them?

@lenize I’ve never been given any evidence to suggest this would be the case or that they’d feel a need to test me. On the other hand, the more I process this upcoming meeting, the more I’ve decided I am open to almost any possibility, event, or outcome… My goal is to be flexible, but also decisive and self-assured. I’ll go into it with no more than a healthy level of fear and apprehension, the kind that we should all maintain in order to be safe and aware. After all, III has a reputation for being, unbalanced? Unpredictable? Perhaps even homicidal? Ultimately though, I’m just excited, enthusiastic, and look forward to learning whatever it is III seeks to teach.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I think going in with a healthy level of fear is very wise :-) I honestly wish you all the luck! It should be a very interesting experience whichever way things go for you!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

@regent7!!! THIS?! THIS IS THE INVITE YOU SEND OUT? This is what YOU actually feel is the best representation of III’s simple request, “NON-THREATENING but POWERFUL and CONFIDENT?”

Report to my study immediately.

Bring the butter knives.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Uh oh. someone is going to butter some bread. lol

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

You have knives just for the butter? I KNEW I detected something English about you.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Hopefully the butter knives will be used for just buttering bread? Or icing a cake?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Oh III, you never cease to amaze me.

You make a big ol deal about “If you want to control the message you must be the one to say it yourself”, and what do you do? You give the message to someone else….who informs someone else that you’ll speak to them.

So why all these middle men and women? Why not just…you know….say it yourself?

@gatekeeper3: It’s unfortunate that @regent7 was not able to carry out your wishes as you intended. Perhaps we can focus on the positive? The invitation does express “non-threatening” quite clearly, but there is also an argument to be made that a pastel colored cupcake is a sign of a life that is very confident and unconcerned with what others may think. This is in turn, is powerful. See? It’s fine.

As far as the recent comments from your unruly Apostles… well it’s late and I’m too tired to formulate a sound approach so I’ll present you with a motto you might find useful in situations like this. It’s often stated in things you can find all over the internet called “memes.” If you haven’t encountered these and are bored, I’d say go ahead and google it. Anyway, the saying is this:

“Haters gonna hate.”

Have a pleasant evening. Until we meet…

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
      GATEKEEPER3
      Keymaster

Very wise words @electrichippo. This negativity dampers the spirit. In order to stay focused for the plans ahead III shall remove himself from the internet starting now and until, at the very least, our meeting.

Until then.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That makes me sad. I, for one, look forward to posts from @gatekeeper3.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Best of luck, @electrichippo

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@regent7 probably thought you needed a pick me up and thought you’d enjoy a cupcake. Are you that insecure and dense @gatekeeper3 to not be able to deliver your message while having a cupcake with @electrichippo ??

Grow up III, even the deadliest killers stop to enjoy the tiny things in life.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’ve always wanted to go to Disneyland! Bit of a trek from the UK tho… Wishing you all the luck @electrichippo and looking forward to any messages @gatekeeper3 may choose to send through you (as long as they’re of the non-murdery kind obvs…)

Be safe x

PS. I wonder what kind of cupcake @gatekeeper3 favours…

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

“I wonder what kind of cupcake @gatekeeper3 favours…”

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

If HE is not gonna be in the internet, I wonder if some other people might take the opportunity to post?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

That’s a really good thought! Maybe @regent7 can sneak some internet time and give us some update

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

…or Addison? I think we’ve seen her logging on recently.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

just seeing this now! congratulations @electrichippo I am officially jelly.

please say hello to III for me if you can. as you know, I am a big fan!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register