Ascension Pre-Event Discussion

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS Ascension Pre-Event Discussion

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

We don’t have a general discussion thread for Ascension so I thought I’d start one, and I have some questions I’ve been mulling over since the tickets went on sale…for example:

“Your Experience begins the moment your ticket is purchased.” – Should we expect the status quo to continue between now and Sept. 6?

The video mentioned a new, darker chapter starting Sept. 6 – are we still in beta then, or in another new chapter?

They asked for our FB profile. Some of us have already been friends with the AG account on FB – does this mean they have or will be actually looking at our feeds? Will new people be friended or followed? Is this in place of the questionnaire, or is that still in play?

@gatekeeper3 has been radio silent since the meeting with @electrichippo. None of the other OOA accounts have posted since @regent7 did that night. Are we on our own from here on? Are the creators focused on the event (or taking a vacation)? Plot-wise it would seem to make sense that we’d at least get GK2 before the event itself so that the countdown could be completed…

Anyway. Those are my random thoughts. Anyone else have any?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I was wondering the same things as well, Megan. Tension would be able to access my FB page because I’m on Aleister’s friend list.

Another thing I’ve been mulling over… Time was running out on the purchase clock and I was trying to rush. The feat question… How many will actually tell the truth?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I’m thinking it has to do with them thinking that people that have not been involved in the forums will also buy tickets; they need their information in order to start with their interactive experience before the actual event (like we have). Makes sense for them to know also which people from the forums will attend, the only way for them to know is by them requesting that type of info.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Don’t forget, there is still the scare LA event in August. So I have a feeling we’re in for more story developments

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@endlesspictures

I wonder when we will find out who got into the Scare LA event.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

my guess would be the week before, so in a couple weeks

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I bought a ticket. I do have a small concern maybe someone can help me with. What area have the events kind of been taking place so I can arrange a hotel somewhere appropriate. I picked sat Sept 17 if anyone else is coming from out of town or just wants to hit up the same date. Im planning on showing up on the 10th. Looks like everyone booked saturday the week before already. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do this but I took a leap of faith. Excited and nervous to see where this goes especially with trenches being dug and sides being drawn.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I think it is in the downtown Los Angeles area, so if you book a hotel in downtown you should be good.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Few people just got called out on the FB.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I hope it doesn’t lead to never hearing from the characters again in the forums.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I miss III’s posts in the forums.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register