future visions.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly @ElectricHippo Kimberly @ElectricHippo 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Hey all,

Talk of Peanut Butter M&M’s aside, as we approach Ascension, I think now might be a good time to hear what everyone desires for the future.

If you could shape Tension, what would you make?

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

That Gatekeeper 1 will arrive before anyone else has to die (or appear to die) and before this community rips itself apart. That Gatekeeper 1 will unite us all and offer true enlightenment without manipulation, divisiveness or the concealment of knowledge. That Ascension is achieved through an act of self-sacrifice that benefits the community.

I’m not asking for much… 😉

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Love this^^ soooo much you have no idea.
    I feel I have tried to sacrifice myself for the community in many ways. Demanding answers at the peril of the Bannhammer, sharing crazy ideas that make you all think less of me as a human being, knowing that it would do just that in hopes that my words may impart something, anything to you.

If I could shape tension.. I would want this all to be a lesson to teach us the truths that can not be put to words.. the things that can only be explained through metaphor and through 1000 expressions of something, that while entirely unrelated, carry the same message.
    I would wish for enlightenment for ALL of US and the result to be a spark that would inevitably become the fire that would burn away mankind’s corruptions and pave the way for the Golden age. A revolution born of love.. one that would dissolve the opinions and beliefs that hold us back from being ONE, destroy the isim’s that trap our minds from seeing infinite possibility and uniqueness and embracing these qualities instead of hating them.
    I would want this experience to heal the world and stop us from destroying everything that is different than ourselves, or that which we do not understand. To show us that our passions can be followed without degrading or destroying others passions.
    I would want tension to be the SOLUTION I have searched for my whole life.. the solution that I would gladly sacrifice everything that I am, to have these things become a reality for the betterment of everyone else.. even at my own peril.
    This is a VERY brief description of something I find so very hard to explain.
    Love you all.
    Even though….

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I was saying this in the other thread, and it pains me to imagine, but I believe GK2/Addison will die to make room for GK1. We knew Four and III had to die, though we didn’t want it to happen. But we knew they would not be here as the countdown was happening.

At this point.. We ascend in about a month. I think it’s safe to say that GK1 will be leading us to ascension, if the OOA is still an establishment.

I don’t want it to happen because of who she was, but I’m anticipating the death of GK2/Addison – either at the hands of GK1, BoS, or now that this new wall has come down, one of us.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

I am somewhat with you… 4 and 3 did not have the ooa in their best interest.

They had to go, for the true believers. @gatekeeper2 may pass and if so then it is. She is here to deliver the knowledge and light… The path with @regent7. I can’t believe no one else had seen this before.

Look to @regent7 old posts

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Wow.
    I can’t be the only one who wants the dark stuff, right?
    I want the darkness. I want to be terrified. I want to experience what @thebuz experienced that day he got the spoofed call from Andrew. I want something that shuts the meta part of my brain off, the part that looks at the scenery and the lights instead of getting lost in the narrative. If I could shape it…I would have it keep getting darker.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

@coryphella did we forget a certain bike-riding incident?

But I definitely agree with you. The moments that have gotten me the best are the intimate ones, where the OOA preys on things you thought were safe and hidden.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

No, “we” didn’t forget anything. Being freaked out for a good 8 hours isn’t the same thing.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I would love to be really freaked out, I just don’t see it happening. I’m talking about the end game, the happy ending. But as long as all the murdering stops (OOG: partly because it’s not scary, partly because you know, it’s been done enough in this narrative already), I would love the next few weeks to get super twisted and mind-fucky and for everyone to go into Ascension as gibbering wrecks to come out the other side serene and changed for the better.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh…I don’t need a happy ending. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@coryphella Well you’re all gonna die so… 😛

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

That is what is good for us! You are overseas and I am in Florida… Don’t see us dying anytime soon!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

She was told by someone at Tension that she would be the only one left to tell our story, so Florida still counts as the US, as well as Arizona, where I am…so yeah, we are all going to die 😜

@blondiecamps I will put you in my will.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Death is a chance for re-birth.
      Why fear death. Why view death as a negative.
      Philosophically, death is just a new beginning.
      Literal OR otherwise.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I vote you all put me in your wills so I can use the money to travel to LA and set up a memorial in your honour 😉

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Hey guys, though now might be a good time to revisit: what would you like to see in Tension’s future? What lingering questions do you have? How would you like the story to grow/change?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Lingering questions:

– What is the fate of Aleister?

– What in the blue hell happened to Jenna?

– What is the status of the OOA and BOS post-Ascension?

– What is Addison’s mental state right now and where is Tom Barrow?

And ultimately, what is the real truth behind the OOA. Because remember: They aren’t who they say they are?

Maybe it’s just me, but the biggest unanswered question I have is: What was Light2Dark’s deal?

A question that lingers in the back of my mind:

What exactly happened on March 8, 1994?

This is the born date listed on the Sentinel Being FB page, yet having spoken to “him” about it, this date does not appear to be a birthdate at all. My educated guess is it’s more of turning point. As he stated to me: This date represents the death of an idea.

I forgot to mention… It has also definitely crossed my mind that March 8, 1994 might not signify a date at all, but rather a code.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register