gone

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Nothing is random. The Tension Experience does NOT condone violence towards anyone, ever.

RIP III

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

:(

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

“Let us memorialize the one who most partook in the actions we are forsaking”.

I don’t believe this is a memorial. This is a reminder for all participants, disciples, and everyone attending ScareLA, Ascension, or anything else that violence is not an option.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Not a SANCTIONED option.

No. No. No. I’m going to take this opportunity to both speak to you and through you to all the other Participants and I’m going to address this as directly as I can to ensure that my concerns are voiced.

In my opinion, this post addresses the issue that Buz acted directly against III in a way that other Participants may feel that they can emulate. There are two entities in Tension: we, the participants and Them, the OOA, BoS, Addison, III, 4, etc. Them and us. They can act against each other. 2 can kill 4. III can attack Sam. However, if at any point any of us thinks that we can act on our own and in any way directly physically harm 2, Sentinel, or any other Participant in any way YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL.

Buz blurred the line of what We can do to Them, but it is likely that this was all set up in such a way that this is alright. If you show up to Ascension thinking that you can advance the plot similarly by choking out Addison or anyone, you are wrong and deserve all of the actual, non-Tension punishments you’ll be receiving.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Right right right. I wholly agree with you in this, Sean. I just wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more blurring is all I mean.

Wouldn’t be surprised. As long as any blurring that happens occurs with Their permission and not rogue participants thinking they can be the next Gatekeeper by showing up and knocking someone out

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Precisely. Thanks for helping me clarify.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@thegilded very good point. It is disconcerting that people would need to be reminded of this.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Thank you for bringing this up to everyone’s attention @thegilded.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I agree @thegilded but Tension must realize that there may be consequences to what they are doing with the participants. If They are so concerned with what we might do They should probably consider thinking a little harder about where they want to blur the reality of this experience. This goes for both sides “Play with the bull and get the horn”. As I’ve mentioned, the @thebuz scene was great and I truly hope that some delusional participant does not take it upon themselves to create a scene with an actor real or imagined.
    It seems like there may be a deeper concern here because to me I have a hard time believing that participants are going to go out trying to kill characters and write there own story. Maybe They are more afraid of pissed off participants who didn’t get the answers and enlightenment they hoped for lashing out at actors at future events after all this gets really dark.

Plus if the Tension Experience knows us better than we know ourselves They should be able to prevent this stuff from happening with their magick powers.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register