III APPRECIATION THREAD

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION III APPRECIATION THREAD

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

he is a man of few words.

he’s lonely. he may like it that way

he’s an iconoclast

he likes mac and cheese and netflix

house of cards is his favorite show

he dislikes caps

many hate him, but i think he may be misunderstood

This thread is to appreciate III. I would welcome you to argue or insult in another thread

In the spirit of peace: @thegilded With all due respect, I think you missed the context of Megan’s deleted post. I seem to recall on the day that Megan, Jake and AddisonB met Warren, they were each asked to call someone, reading directly from a script provided by Warren. For example, AddisonB called me, I believe Megan called Sean, and Jake called Megan. It’s very possible that one of the scripted things Jake said to Megan was in regards to being in charge or running Tension or whatever the quote was. Because if this context, I didn’t read Megan’s comment as a slam in any way shape or form towards Jake. I read it as in-character, in-game, not a real life personal slight.

And back on topic… I try to stay out of the inner workings of OOA and therefore can’t speak to appreciation or non-appreciation. But, @gatekeeper3, I do hear you’re a big fan of television programming. I would like to suggest a couple shows I think you might enjoy: The Leftovers and Mr. Robot. I particularly think you’ll find much to relate to in The Leftovers… it starts with many townsfolk mysteriously vanishing, and those remaining left to pick up the pieces.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

The Leftovers! I love that show and had not thought about that but we do have a lot of pieces right now don’t we…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

i do believe III would be a fan of leftovers. i think he would also enjoy game of thrones, a struggle for power on an epic scale…sounds familiar

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I think @gatekeeper3 would enjoy PREACHER quite a bit.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

The show that’s first 5 mins is of an otherworldly murder baby? Hmmmmmm, me too! Lmfao

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

i wonder what sort of things he’d find funny? do we have any idea of his sense of humor?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

oh I’d say we have a fairly good idea of his sense of humor.

things he might find funny:

knives
      staple guns
      chocolate cake
      the number four
      pancakes
      OSDM
      pills
      disguises
      capital letters
      bulgy eyes that don’t pop
      the OOA

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I have to say I do love House of Cards, although I get the feeling he’s a talker when he watches shows, too distracting…

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Even worse, a talker with a poor grasp of the English language.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I want to sit and watch Game of Thrones with @gatekeeper3. We can discuss theories forever.

That or BSG. Because everyone should like Battlestar Galactica!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Hm. Honestly depends on if @gatekeeper3 is a book reader or not. I can get pretty heated about Game of Thrones. But BSG is my favorite show.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Mine too! That and Buffy. My two favorite shows.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I’ll never forget my wife’s gasp of horror during season 3, when fat Lee Adama was revealed

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

You’re right, that was a pretty scary moment.

Quote from my ex at the time: Dude went from Apollo to Apoll-NO in one season break

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

lol. such a great gear shift though

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Bahaha. What the frack. I go offline for one flight and things go all BSG up in here. So say we all. lol

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

It’s one of the best fat suits I’ve ever seen in a tv show.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register