Noob Alert!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AndroGenius AndroGenius 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AndroGenius
    AndroGenius
    Participant

Greetings and salutations! Andro here! Your friendly, household genius(not really!). Just introducing myself. Super confused right now, but very interested. Love this kind of stuff. I sort of enjoyed the questionnaire. Real juicy! See ya ’round, fellow Aspirants!

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Hello and welcome Andro! I’m fairly new as well as I just started within the last few days. I’m just trying to wrap my head around things and start trying to connect some dots.

AndroGenius
      Participant

@Matt have you gotten past the 1988 video? i can’t find much else after that. i read everything on the timeline and watched all the youtube videos, called the “support line”<==so far, my favorite and followed that, read all the page sources…i’m at a wall. guess i’ll be back in a couple days, give stuff time to surface.

Profile photo of Dlimer
    Dlimer
    Participant

Hello Andro. Knowledge starts with confusion and chaos after questions. So don’t be discouraged. I have been here for only a short time and things are starting to gel in my mind. Welcome to an experience that I personally can not wait to see really take off.

Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

Thank you for starting the thread @androgenius. Fellow new Aspirant here looking for more information and guidance as well.

Glad to be new to the community and excited to see what happens next. Pleased to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you all as we embark on this path together.

Welcome everyone! If you want the basics, I’d recommend starting this is the official timeline and can give you the most basic details on what is going on and in what order. We’ve set up this forum specifically for newbies who want more details, and it includes our weekly catch-up that will give you details on what happened week by week (currently going back 3 weeks), and an overview of what joining Tension means at this point.

We also have offsite write-ups that contain detailed timelines starting from the beginning and a list of who the important names are, as well as a podcast (starting at episode 8) that follows the experiences of our friends Russell and Mike

There’s so much that it’s a bit daunting, really. Don’t think that you need to know every single detail in order to get anything out of it, we’re here as a community to get everyone caught up so feel free to ask or talk with us. The links are all there if you want them, but they are not all mandatory reading. I would recommend you check out a few of them if only to get caught up on the basics but other than that, jump in. We’re all here for you

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I invite you guys to visit the unofficial timeline created by Megan @coryphella

http://whenintime.com/ShowEvents.aspx?tlurl=/tl/coryphella/tension/

This is also an awesome tool.

Profile photo of MariaWC
      MariaWC
      Participant

Thanks so much for the tip! And thank you @coryphella for making the unofficial timeline.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’ve never actually called the support line… Is this an oversight on my part?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Yes, call the support line! It’s a little bit funny, a little bit creepy

AndroGenius
      Participant

You’re definitely missing out if you haven’t. For optimum pleasure, turn up the volume on your phone and consider a utopian society. Thank me later! Give it a whirl! 818-853-2044 Glory Be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register