Chronicle 7/6-12/16

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Chronicle 7/6-12/16

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

After the events where the last chronicled week left off, Gatekeeper 3 Makes a thread where he announces that he killed Bob Bickerson, as well as a few OOA security agents! Hinting that he has the power to control others actions on a Nanex/Gamer type level!
    Gatekeeper3 also makes reference to “those behind the curtain”, not being human! Yet another statement in a long list of comments alluding to this. ” Can you even recall the last time one of your kind died? Did you forget that you still could?”.
    What do we have here!?
    Quite intriguing to say the least!
    Gatekeeper 3 then goes on to invite participants to call a number he provided, and leave a message explaining why they deserved to hear his truths. To which many replied with varying responses. Gk3 says that only one will be selected. Informations on this can be found in this thread: [1]

IN OTHER NEWS! On July 6th a few calls went out to participants from a mysterious gentleman by the name of Micheal, whom claims to be with OSDM (Omega council Security and Data Management). Micheal asking a prorethrah of questions has leaked some interesting, game changing bits of information followed by head turning theories and speculation. Apostles Ethan, Sean ” Cody replied with their recollections of the calls they received here : [2]

On the following day, July 7, a Periscope video was shared Via the TensionExperience account. The video showcased Addison and was presumably recorded by GK4 herself! The video was a mix of old time tunes, some strange writing, a table filled with ritualistic paraphernalia! Then a mixed up concoction of some type was made. As usual , this has spurred many theories among the apostles. The mysterious pill was sealed into a prescription bottle and sealed into an envelope. Who will receive this mysterious package? tThe discussion thread pertaining to the video can be found here:[3]
    The video was graciously downloaded and shared with the community here: [4]
    July 8 was a usual day. New apostles asking questions and the community offering guidance. A normal humdrum forum activity day.

July 9th however, Things heat up as Kimberly, (our local BOS rep and OOA detractor @electrichippo) posts an e-card from III informing her that she has been selected for the one on one meet with him. The address supplied indicates that the meet up will take place somewhere in the vicinity of Disneyland!
    Three lashes out at Regent7 once again for displeasing him. Let’s hope three was baking bread! The thread pertaining to these events can be found here:[5]

10 July
    There was a community mixer at one of the Apostles domicile to which an unexpected visitor arrived. Addison, came to the mixer while broadcasting live via Periscope.She informed the community that they were to choose one member from the group and to send them out. @daela was chosen for the task. There was a letter drop, some pictures of three’s supposed victims and a package that conditions were attached to. The post with the most on this, can be found here: [5]

Well , well , well. the Institute and affiliates are really keeping us on our toes this week.. and making this the longest chronicle yet!It seems as though this week has been FULL of interaction, on and off the forums alike.

On July 11th we have yet again , another string of phone calls going out to our very own newcomer to the mix , @aleocotillo and our not so newcomer.. more like the goneandcamebacker, @rizzzoooooo. Once again.. the fact deprived apostles, are once again left with little but their ravenous determination and piles upon piles of speculation! You can jump in on that fun, here: [6]
    Then In a SURPRISING move!, the ones behind the curtain, for the first time, have released some information via Blumhouse.6 Once again the release of ticket sales are confirmed to begin on the 15th of July as well as BUNCH of other good stuff. .You can find the thread where the article is discussed, here:[7]
    and the article itself, here: [8]

July 12
    Tension releases a short video on Facebook of apostle @reaton accompanied by a cryptic message. This video was taken during an event in april unbeknownst to Russ. The discussion on this can be found here:[9]

Early in the day, apostle @corryphella updated her Tension Timeline to a new format that was a hit among the apostles. Coincidentally enough, the Tension experience happened to release a timeline feature the very same day. Both resources have been noted in discussion as being equally useful.

@daela and @electrichippo have announced that they will be meeting to discuss the fate of the package! What will the 13th bring!?

Stay tuned next week for another fun filled, bone chilling, confusing , head turning , speculative and emersive string of events that will most assuredly leave us all with more questions and head scratching wonder.

Well there’s the Chronicle.
    Who let me write this thing? lol.
    hope you all enjoyed!

Further Reading –

The Story So Far
    Last Week’s events

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Added "Further Reading"
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Enjoyed ☺️!

Question: are we sure it was Four who took that periscope on the 7th? I remember that at some point you could see her back and both her arms, so there must have been someone else there.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Yeah I was assuming that 4 was taping. Made sense as they have been on the run together. This of course, could be wrong. I’m not used to writing stuff like this. Totally outside of my usual realm. I mixed opinion with journalism.
    damn rookies eh! hah

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

You did a wonderful job in writing it, it was very intriguing to read, lol!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

(Ok, first time I try to upload a picture here, hope it shows…)

View post on imgur.com

Yay! It does show! Anyway, I took a screenshot from the periscope, unless she has a third arm on her back, I doubt it was her taking the video

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay. Reason: Wanted to see if pic posted first!
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Yeah. More like I mixed bad memory with journalism. Haha.
    I stand corrected.
    definitely not her taping at that point. hah.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register