one among you…

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Who among you stands the strongest with III?

I have a task for you this evening.

As my collective, choose, and give me your answer by 6pm.

And Kimberly, last time you were selected blood spilled, so let’s take a breather shall we?

III

For clarification, does this person need to be physically in the Los Angeles area?

@gatekeeper3: I completely agree, I’m happy to sit back and give someone else this opportunity. I also second @thegilded‘s question regarding geography. I’d go one further and say I hope geography is not an issue and if it is not I would very strongly nominate @thegilded. He has been vocal in his allegiance to you III, and has been sitting patiently awaiting an opportunity just like this.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
      GATEKEEPER3
      Keymaster

From the comfort of their own private living room. However, I am afraid my task will not be so…

private

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 – go @thegilded go!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
      Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I totally feel @thegilded is the way to go, he’s been on your side of the fence and def deserves a piece of action

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

@thegilded is who you should choose, @gatekeeper3 I know he would be more than happy to participate in this.

Well then. We have an hour an a half. best we determine who is selected in here.

I appreciate the support so far offered. I support III’s cause and would like to formally volunteer to prove that support tonight. However, the selection should be done by the community.

Does anyone else want to volunteers or does anyone else have anything to say in support or against my volunteering? (Please note that in order to keep this moving smoothly and quickly, I’d recommend that if you are speaking out against any volunteer you recommend another candidate, instead)

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

I vote for @thegilded as well. He brings the most knowledge, loyalty, and capabilities to the table @gatekeeper3

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

*raises hand* Another vote for @thegilded

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I would also like to vote for @thegilded I feel he’s the best choice.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I feel Sean @thegilded is a fine choice. He has shown level-headedness under pressure in the past.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I vote for @thegilded!!!! ❤️

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I vote @thegilded …. Wait, why am I voting?

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Voting @thegilded because he clearly needs the support.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I think I’m past due for voting but f*ck it. I’m not even BoS but I absolutely respect my fellow Sentry @thegilded. He has my vote.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Yes i vote @thegilded. He has never changed sides before- oh wait.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register