PERISCOPE 7/7/2016

This topic contains 102 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

START DISCUSSING!!!!

Did anyone get the first song?

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

How Little We Know.

I posted lyrics below.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

In order:

1. Glad to see you back, @gatekeeper4

2. Is Mike the recipient? If so, that means he really is the one who will meet @gatekeeper3?

3. I gotta meet Four someday.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Addison looked to be filling a capsule with some sort of white powder. Drugs? Poison? Is it meant for III?

Mustafa Said
    Participant

Also, the title sounds a bit important. “tick tock, four winds the clock.’ Isn’t that phrase belonging to @light2dark?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

So I know I pinned @mike on periscope as the BEST but here’s something to consider…..

“and Michael you’ve always been my BEST boy”…..

“well I’m going to give you my BEST and SHE will end you”.

Seems to contradict each other, doesn’t it?

So where is this package really going to go? Logically I think Addison is out.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Initial impression made me think it’s gonna go to III but that whoever III chooses to meet with will be tasked with placing the pill into his drink or something?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Can you guys link it?
    NVM

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

It Has Begun

Very interesting writings.

Addy - Periscope 7/7/16

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

Thank you to put some light on this one.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I see what’s happening here.
    Clever. Very clever.

1 19 19 1 19 19 9 14 1 20 9 15 14 0

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Okay I couldn’t get an artist for the first song but the title is

“How Little We Know”

Oh my.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

Lyrics:

Maybe it happens this way
      Maybe we really belong together
      But after all, how little we know

Maybe it’s just for a day
      Love is as changeable as the weather
      And after all, how little we know

Who knows why an April breeze never remains
      Why stars in the trees hide when it rains
      Love comes along, casting a spell
      Will it sing you a song
      Will it say a farewell
      Who can tell?

Maybe you’re meant to be mine
      Maybe I’m only supposed to stay in your arms a while
      As others have done

Is this what I’ve waited for, am I the one
      Oh, I hope in my heart that it’s so
      In spite of how little we know

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

The song lyrics and the ”four my very best” writing seem to indicate some form of union (or four having a ego trip lol).

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Could this be the reason people were getting phone calls yesterday from someone seeing really interested in finding out where III lives and who is going to meet him

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Dang ! too slow again ! ^^

Quoted from my post:

”Resumee:

Adisson and a woman (Four ?) preparing some medicine|drug|poison, presumebly destined to III

Addison’s Writing :

Black Paper: Either Anoch Is II, Anoch I Am , both or Addison I Am II as suggested by someone

Bag: Four My Absolute Best

Question: Who the woman with Addison ? Four ? ”

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

You’re not slow, I’m just enthused. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Maybe Addison was four, but by eradicating III, will become II?

I’m sure I saw someone mention 4-3=2 somewhere…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.

We’re reasonably certain that 4 and Addison are separate, I’ve been in a room with 4 while Addison was downstairs, for example.

But the becoming II theory… that’s highly possible.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Uploading an mp4 copy of the video here:
    https://mega.nz/#F!Et9TUBjR!n7WqSp7aQ2tconqJGxLeug

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

No location tagged… But they looked to be in a high rise. That seem correct?

Perhaps… Sony lot? :p

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Couldn’t get enough of a view of any landmark, to be able to tell specifically where they are

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

They keep showing the bowl on the table, I don’t know what the contents are

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

On the black paper, II, I mean Addy, wrote “do not open” before the camera pans away and we can’t see the rest.

Anyone able to see what she wrote on the small white paper that she burnt? My vision isn’t good enough.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of American Ruin
      American Ruin
      Participant

I think it says the same thing the black paper says… Anoch who am I… but I couldn’t get a clearer image.

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of American Ruin American Ruin.
      Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

It would be interesting if burning things is the way that OOA members communicate with Anoch. This wouldn’t be the first religion (?) to involve burning written prayers.

Addison Born
      Participant

That puts the previous instances of burning into a new perspective. Addison burning the photos with faces x’d out, being told multiple times “they’re burning everything,” the slightly burned page @coryphella received from III..

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

That’s what I was thinking. Perhaps the writing over and over again was to practice before she wrote on the white paper that she burned to communicate with anoch?

But I don’t think it’s possible to see what the final writing was before the camera pans away again.

If it was the same as the black sheets maybe we can decipher it

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

looks like that one mean she asked:

anoch who am I
      anoch am I II

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I’m certainly excited for what is coming next. Hopefully III finally gets taken out!!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Is this normal behaviour for Addison? Because the pipettes and spoon, etc, and her writing that phrase over and over implies she is under the influence of something? As well as being guided by the person in the hat (four?). So is four using Addison? And if Addison becomes II, will she merely be a puppet for four? Just throwing some thoughts out there because I’m a newbie…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I would say it’s not normal behavior for anyone, except maybe Jack Nicholson in the Shining 😜

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

All work and no play makes Addison a disturbed girl?

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

The romantic nature of the song lyrics and the ”four is my very best” writing on the envellope seem to indicate some form of union between four and addison (or four having a ego trip lol).

Alternatively the lines ”Is this what I’ve waited for, am I the one
    Oh, I hope in my heart that it’s so
    In spite of how little we know” give credibility to the hypothesis of Addison becoming a Gatekeeper.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

But then we have Puttin on the Ritz:

Have you seen the well to do
    Up and down Park Avenue
    On that famous thoroughfare
    With their noses in the air

High hats and narrow collars
    White spats and lots of dollars
    Spending every dime
    For a wonderful time

Now, if you’re blue
    And you don’t know where to go to
    Why don’t you go where fashion sits
    Puttin’ on the Ritz
    Different types who wear a day coat
    Pants with stripes and cutaway coat
    Perfect fits
    Puttin’ on the Ritz

Dressed up like a million dollar trooper
    Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper
    Super duper

Come, let’s mix where Rockefellers
    Walk with sticks or “umbrellas”
    In their mitts
    Puttin’ on the Ritz

Tips his hat just like an English chappie
    To a lady with a wealthy pappy
    Very snappy

You’ll declare it’s simply topping
    To be there and hear them swapping
    Smart tidbits
    Puttin’ on the Ritz

I *really* don’t know what the significance of this is. Maybe I’m reading too much into it because I’m British…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.

@blondiecamps – Right now it’s just theorizing, Tension hides meaning in all kinds of places.

For example, I was curious about the songs because the song before it opened with the phrase “It was down in Chinatown”. So I was curious to see if there were any locations in LA’s Chinatown that were named the Ritz where a dead drop may have been located. Didn’t find anything, but it’s still worth looking.

The lyrics may be significant in that the song before it speak of a woman who is taking a large amount of drugs and having her boyfriend come after her, which may be referring to Addison in some way. Puttin’ on the Ritz may be a followup to that implying that Addison was worse off when she was with Benny/Mark, and now that she’s with 4 she’s living the high life.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

“The high life” seems about right… I’m gonna dwell over the lyrics as I go to sleep… Something about a lady with a wealthy pappy is bugging me. Actually the whole video is bugging me… :-S

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Plausible

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Shall we talk about the temporal skipping/rewinding?

At 4:42, Four(?) hands Addison a prescription pill bottle. Addison accepts the bottle and takes off her gloves. At 4:58, the woman again hands Addison the pill bottle, and Addison’s gloves are back on.

At 5:32 and at 5:36, Four hands Addison the bubble wrap envelope.

The music does *not* skip/rewind when this happens, so it seems unlikely that it’s just a Periscope broadcasting issue.

Addison Born
      Participant

Pretty sure it was an error from ripping it from periscope.. the video is still streamable, doesn’t have the glitch

https://www.periscope.tv/the_tension_exp/1YqKDVqdEQoJV

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

yeah, it’s not on the periscope itself

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Ah then never mind!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

that would’ve been a good catch though. You definitely made me go back and watch a couple times trying to see how I missed it. Haha

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Crossing my fingers its in Ohio

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Has anyone theorized this… that Four’s “BEST” is actually what Addison is placing inside capsules… perhaps that is what she is referring to in this specific instance?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

that’s how I interpreted it. I just wonder how they will get III to ingest it…Mac and cheese?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

That’s what I was leaning towards, that the pills itself are her “very best”

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I privately discussed with @mike and we both agree that maybe this package is actually meant for me?

Gaaaah I feel so weird guys even saying this because from my perspective it makes sense-ish, I guess? So I’m trying not to get myself hyped because this can easily be for anybody or for nobody! But here’s my supporting facts:

1.) I’ve been on ~four’s radar as of late:
    1a) The e-mail from Mr.Ohio/Tom Donnovan*
    1b) The message for me from Mr. Ohio.

Weaker point but here we go
    2.) I couldn’t help but immediately notice the pipettes, gloves and powdery substance. The analyst in me immediately went to “well it won’t be detectable LSD, that’s light sensitive”. Tension gave @111error a drop that was definitely up his alley. The items I saw in the periscope resonated with me a bit.

3.) Tension did ask for my address recently.

So, there. I put my theory out there. I feel awkward now and pretty TENSE because I have stuff going on tonight. I mean, Tension did say via FB and Twitter yesterday “Pay attention. The rest will happen quickly”

*if you don’t know who Tom Donnovan is I highly recommend you go to My Haunt Life recent episode, it will make sense and @mike and @reaton are awesome.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: cleaning up a bunch o' derp
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@mkarrett you are right! It does point a bit toward your territory of expertise, doesn’t it? I did not make that connection until you pointed to it. But then… what could it possibly be???

And, thank you for the kind words on My Haunt Life, much appreciated.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

You’re very welcome, you guys deserve the plug!

Technically my expertise is in toxicology but uh…..sending me blood or urine may have logistics issue and ick factor for most? 😉

Ya I don’t like putting the limelight right on me especially when it’s PURELY speculative but I can’t ignore recent events.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I’ve got questions. Trying to figure out how to word them though. Some are speculating that this could be an assassination attempt on III. I know I said it during the Periscope feed. Could the one who meets with III be asked to carry it out? That would be quite a request of one of us. I’m not sure there are many who would carry it out. So, if the pill is indeed poison, would it be safer to assume that someone on the inside would be carrying it out? I don’t know if the “best” was a reference to @mike as much as if Four were to poison III successfully. That would be her best move against him. Checkmate. Game over.

I’m not sure I made any sense just now. Writing this on the fly.

Michelle
    Participant

I’ve got questions. Trying to figure out how to word them though. Some are speculating that this could be an assassination attempt on III. I know I said it during the Periscope feed. Could the one who meets with III be asked to carry it out? That would be quite a request of one of us. I’m not sure there are many who would carry it out. So, if the pill is indeed poison, would it be safer to assume that someone on the inside would be carrying it out? I don’t know if the “best” was a reference to @mike as much as if Four were to poison III successfully. That would be her best move against him. Checkmate. Game over.

I’m not sure I made any sense just now. Writing this on the fly.

*Edited Ok… So I posted and hadn’t read your post @mkarrett. That is completely plausible as well.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

If this story is lining up to be the “will you kill III via poisoning* when you meet him” then whoa.

Whoa.

*Nerding out a bit, that powder will need to have a very low therapeutic index.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

not to mention, we have substantial visual evidence, a person we can identify creating the instrument of death, and fingerprints literally all over that envelope.

it doesn’t seem like they care too much if they get caught. In terms of criminal behavior, they aren’t being very smart

it could be that @monkeymuffin333 is right. maybe this isn’t poison to kill the person III is inhabiting, merely remove III from his host body.

that would explain why they don’t seem too concerned about getting caught

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Totally speaking out of game here:

If Tension is creating the ethical dilemma of “would you kill this person with not a ton of strong evidence that he actually deserves death” then I’m sure that will create a TON of Tension for the one who has to make the decision (assuming all the stars line up that way).

Not to mention I think the questionnaire asks if you would sacrifice a human or animal? I think? Some people I’m sure have pretty strong opinions on the matter, easy for mind-fuckery.

Michelle
      Participant

Did I take it to this completely dark place? Lol

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Um, I love that you did. :)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ya but that’s okay… :)

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I was also thinking (out of game) about the mechanics of this.
      III picks who gets to meet him, then Four contacts that person.
      That person then has to make a choice that would presumably take the plot in one of two very different directions.
      Do we really have that much autonomy in this?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I kind of got chills reading this. I like this theory. In that case though, Four has to wait to see who III is choosing, assuming he hasn’t done so already, and then contact that person.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I find it interesting that we have Addison who seems to be the acolyte of ~Four in such a dramatic setting undertaking what can be interpreted as a feminine avenue of warfare. In III we have a very blunt, very aggressive power player who invests in showy (intimated) scenes of bloody destruction to assert dominance over all who stand against him. In the ~Four/Addison faction we have symbols, discourse and … Substances? It looks like herbs. The presence of tea reinforces this as well as the bundled sage. Women have a historical relationship with exerting power and influence with substances. From gathering natural substances for substances, medicinal properties were discovered and refined and utilized. Women have used natural contraception/abortifacts to maintain reproductive control for eons. They were the first healers and most likely the first poisoners.
    So, what is the pill? Can’t say. But it’s a pretty safe bet that ~Four has a fairly secure channel with which to utilize it, otherwise we’d have seriously blown her plan here on the forum. It could be an antiparasitic or abortifact (who’s played Silent Hill 3?). If the gatekeeper persona is one that requires a host perhaps the OOA utilizes a variety of substances and devices to prepare the vessel for habitation. Therefore there might be a specific substance that can eject the gatekeeper persona.
    Maybe it is poison. Addison could have donned gloves to protect her skin from exposure to poison or just irritation. Cinnamon and clove oil are really irritating. Hell even chili peppers can wreak havoc if you don’t wash your hands properly after handling them. To the recipient of the capsule, I would urge caution as Addison was not particularly fastidious in filling the capsule and there are certainly particles all over the surface.
    In any case, there is plenty of room for interpretation and I wonder what will happen next.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

This is an awesome deduction/s. Love it.
      Perhaps if it is a “gk expulsion mix” she was wearing gloves to keep the 2 in her? or to be certain the powder wouldn’t affect her ability to become 2.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

love this theory!

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

Perhaps Addison shall add a son… There is a certain logic here.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Add a son..

Do I need to walk around with a drum set, you’re on fire today dude.

Ba-dum tis!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Hahaha. I added a son today! Just found out I’m having another boy! Whooooop!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

How exciting Cody! :)

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Congratulations!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Congratulations Cody! ^_____^

_Michael Gray
      Participant

That’s great news! Congratulations bro!!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Fascinating theory.

As much as I’d like to think I know what’s going down (Breaking Bad ricin plot), Tension has been entirely unpredictable these last five months. I honestly have no idea what will happen.
      (Although the Addison as GK2 thing looks to be practically proven by now).

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I believe in hugs AND drugs. I think we should have a movie night with III, take some Zzzquil and have a cuddle party.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@kasch I don’t think it’s proven that Addison is II. Why would she be asking anoch that very question?

I’m not saying she won’t become II, but I don’t think whatever needs to happen has happened yet. It may depend on the success of their poison plot against III?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Congrats, Cody!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

There are so many good theories here and all of them are highly plausible. That’s what makes this great!

Also, let’s not forget that Tension “does not cater to the weak”. Could this be a test for some?

Also, it’s interesting what’s in the “basket of goodies” especially the sage. Are they cleansing? Closing a circle perhaps? Whenever I see sage I think ghosts, demons, or witchcraft. Maybe there is something to the “gatekeepers take over a body” theory.

Also, whatever Addison made, it seems caustic, otherwise no need for gloves. If it’s caustic enough to hurt skin, I can only imagine what it will do to someone/something that ingests it.

Addison also wrote a note that got cut off and it started with “do not open”. I’m guessing those are instructions to whoever this is for.

Last thing, based on the music played in the periscopes, I think there should be a swing/lindy hop get together :)

_Michael Gray
    Participant

If this is a set up of the question “Would you murder III?”, for those that are asked, good luck with your answers. Although some, probably more than others, are looking for III to be removed, what would you do if you were asked??
    I for one would want to know details about how? Then I could reasonably weigh out the potential for getting caught. I still remember III taking out a ton of people within the OOA, who is to say that we won’t be marked for termination as well.
    I put my trust in 4 and hope that she has a plan that will bring the OOA back to its glory of teaching and guiding us Apostles to enlightment, whatever that may be… Because @gatekeeper3 sure as shit ain’t doing that.

@kingkill33: I’d love to see serious moral dilemmas presented in a way that forces us to make a choice… No cop-outs, no backing down. It’s fascinating to see just what people will do if put under pressure.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

yes, I hope whoever has to deal with giving or not giving that pill to someone is able to make an informed judgement. Right now, without knowing what it is, I don’t think anyone should give that pill to someone

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I agree with Kimberley…and would also add that I want to see more of us being forced to make real, bold choices as individuals that could affect the entire narrative. The killing of III thing is just an example, who knows if it’s actually what’s going to happen – but it’s a good one for illustrating this – the decision rests on one person and the narrative could swing one of two completely different ways based on that choice.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

OOG: I feel like this will be set up in a way that no matter how you answer, it’s not going to be a good outcome. A damned if you do, damned if you don’t choice.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

If III isn’t human it opens the question up.

If III is human… well is my life in danger? My friends or family?

As of now I am calling for III to step down, but in the Game of Thrones…. you win or you die.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Wow – this one was a doozy. I have been incredibly busy all day dealing with a ton of different things. I have finally caught up over 5 hours later and here are my thoughts.

If that was poison this is not the place to discuss it. We must hope that III is sleeping or else he will see this. He must know it is coming. But what it is we still do not know. I really like the theory of taking GKIII out of his host body. Also I think @mkarrett makes a great argument as to why the package could be meant for her. @kasch is 100% right. Tension has been incredibly unpredictable over the last 5 months (wow 5 months! Holy hell). We seriously have no idea what to expect. We know it is all going to happen real fast and we are just going to have to pay attention. I for one am along for this ride and curious as to what happens next. I do hope I can be a part of it in someway as I am ready to do what is necessary to ensure all of our _paths to enlightenment.

Glory Be!

P.S. The music @gatekeeper4 choices is amazing! Can someone please help me find or create a Spotify playlist of music like this.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’m kinda erring on the side that this isn’t poison. I can’t shake the feeling this has more to do with mind control…

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Apology if this has been covered, but Michael was asking who people thought tree would pick… Maybe Michael is trying to help out four and five her an upper hand in knowing who the one meeting 3 will be?

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Also to add to the moral dilemma discussion, the choose wouldn’t be as easy as “are you able to kill the murdering gatekeeper?” But more of “are you able to kill this human who is housing the gatekeeper?”. Again we aren’t fully sure if this is even the actual fact that they are hosts, but man that would be insane.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I think it should be reiterated that there is zero physical evidence of III having murdered anyone

he’s described violence, but we have not seen any evidence of it actually occurring.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

It could all be a bluff, but III did say in one of his forum posts that he was disappointed when Sam Bickerson’s eyes didn’t pop as he’d expected when he potentially garrotted him… So yeah, all talk, no real evidence. And who are we to condemn another person/being to death anyway, whatever sins we think they have committed? I can’t see how murder would feature in a _path to the light…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Your last line made me think of Batman (Harvey Dent specifically). He says “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.”

So if there is a death that has to happen for the light to truly come, then that’s how it has to be. Who/what the “dawn” is, no one knows, but I feel that yesterday’s periscope has something to do with it.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Death can be metaphorical tho… The death of a way of thought, of an old order… I suppose if III was to die, it could be considered a sacrifice. But how can we be sure that if four is planning to use one of our community to eradicate III (whether or not she intends to replace him with Addison as II), that it is the will of Anoch/the OOA and not just a plain old coup?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@blondiecamps, you and @endlesspictures have brought a rather interesting conversation forth: Is there proof of III’s crimes? And even so, is murder the only option?

First, I’d like to admit that I’ve been on the record on the forums to not advocate for tbe death of @gatekeeper3. I don’t think that death has to be the go-to option and that it should only be considered if it is really needed to restore balance to our community and to our overall _path towards the Light.

Hmm. Blondie, you said that death can be metaphorical and how it could also be the death of a way of thinking or of an old order. III, to me, seems bent on attempting to dismantle the current structure to put his own in place. What that order is or where it leads is just as unknown as the current order of the OOA/Anoch. If III was to be removed as a Gatekeeper, would that stop his ambition? Or would he continue to rally forces against the current structure?

Jake, you wanted to see evidence of III’s crimes, proof that would justify his demise. I kinda disagree…@gatekeeper3 seemingly describes in detail how he killed off @sambickerson. And he also noted for @regent7 to be ‘wheeled’ into his study after commenting that he wanted to see him with a staple gun I believe. And then there’s the old overseer @masterlock, which III simply wished gone and poof! He never spoke again. III seems committed to simply eliminating all who will obstruct his ultimate goal-and as of yet, only threats have been made upon Apostles like @thebuz, no action. But if the higher-ups can be dismissed and offed with no regard or respect whatsoever, I think it’ll only be a matter of time until one of us are put in a similarly dangerous situation.

Now, even beyond that, he stripped @mike of his title as Scribe simply because he didn’t like the opinion that Mike held. Is that the kind of society I’d like to be in, one where I have to carefully watch what I say so as to not displease the higher-ups because they may take my thoughts in negative regard? As long as I’m not openly criticizing or slandering the OOA and am only doing my best to provide constructive criticism, I don’t want to operate within a group that @gatekeeper3 is leading.

To me, III is simply upending the entire OOA and disrupting the _path for all of us for his own ends and purposes. If, @gatekeeper3, you think I’m wrong and would like to challenge me on that then you’d better pick up a plane ticket bound for Overland Park, KS someday. That or meet me on my college campus.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.
    Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’m also thinking along the lines that the pill might be for GK3. What it’s purpose is would be interesting, it doesn’t seem to be good if it’s meant for him. I was also thinking when watching, what if the pill is for one of us? What if it’s something that adds to being mind controlled like with the helmet, and they would send it to someone and ask them to take it, with the dilemma being would you take this pill if it was delivered to you and is given as a step towards enlightenment.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Ezi, what terrifies me the most about your theory is the plausibility. Lol. It’s like high school peer pressure.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Know how when you joke around with people with crazy theories, but in your mind, they’re too crazy to actually post about? Like, you just said it as a joke and to be funny? Well here is my theory that I told to @mkarrett and is making me post here 😀

Anyways, maybe whatever is in the capsule isn’t poison or anything that could harm someone. Perhaps, that capsule that Addison made….is Gatekeeper 1.

Think about it, Four has said that III came out too early and he wasn’t done yet, so maybe this capsule is to be put in water to grow and nurture…kind of like those weird spongy things that little kids get that grow 50X it’s size in water.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

+10000 POINTS TO MIKE

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I didn’t ask for this. Dang it, Mike, I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS. WHY CAN’T I JUST LIVE A NORMAL LIFE?!? Lol

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

how I picture whoever gets what grows in the pill:

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

thats a big nasty. Maybe its a little less invasive… but just a little.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Yeah. We going to grow some sponge gatekeepers. hahaha. Awesome.
    I cant really relate to the whole not posting crazy theories though….
    bahahahaha.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Please please please please PLEASE tell me they’re dinosaurs.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

lol, now I hear the Jurassic park theme in my head.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Well, whether the pill is intended for III or one of the community, it raises veeeery interesting moral questions. Not knowing what it is, would you take it yourself/administer it to someone else? A true leap of faith.

Or it’s a Grow-Your-Own-Gatekeeper…

In which case, it’s not so much a moral conundrum, more marketing opportunity…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register