power

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Regent7
    Regent7
    Keymaster

power is knowledge. knowing something others do not know.

secret societies, secret oaths, secret handshakes.

illuminati comes from “the illuminated” ones

those whom have illumination or “knowledge” over someone else.

knowledge can be dangerous. if the masses know the ‘secret knowledge’ then illumination is lost by those in control.

those in power become, average… mundane… or worse, redundant.

i have stood my post for decades, watched as this shifted, and changed, and destructed in the last five months.

i do not stand with or by III.

however, if this now marks the beginning of then end, i will make my time mean something.

@atticus360, you will be given true power – – knowledge. i bow to Anoch and hope you will break this cycle.

forgive me @gatekeeper2, we have not had the chance to speak, but i am doing what you can not do, i hope you will understand my motivation, and know that we want the same thing. i have read it, and agonized over this, but they need to understand it. we are better than them, YOU are better than them, let’s not fall into the same trappings of all who came before.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@regent7 There is no emoji for how this makes me feel. If there is anything you need that I can help with, just holler.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Powerful words @regent7. Happy to see you still going strong!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Well now this is refreshing, glad to see you @regent7.

@blondiecamps –Team 7? πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: tagging feature bug
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@mkarrett My thoughts exactly πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Forgive me @regent7 but we are not the masses, do not use this as an excuse to keep us in the dark. We are the only hope you have to thrive.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@aleocotillo I think Regent7 is saying he’s about to blow this sh*t wide open… *tries to suppress a squee*

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Am I reading it wrong? I only see that @atticus360 will be given this knowledge, I don’t see anything about him delivering this message after the fact. But if I’m misunderstanding then, let’s have it!

So it’s less that 7 will be blowing it wide open and more that he’ll be giving @atticus360 the tools to blow it open.

And I’m sure he will make the right decision

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Knowing @atticus360‘s love of stirring the pot.. I can’t imagine he’d keep this info to himself for very long. At least we can only hope it’s information he’s allowed to share.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Addison Born Addison Born.
      Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Don’t worry @aleocotillo. If anything, I love to deliver πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Just trying to stay vigilant here, @atticus360 πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

If the cycle is people keeping knowledge to themselves and thus gaining power, and he hopes that Max will break the cycle, then he obviously hopes Max will share this knowledge… I don’t know why Regent7 feels he can’t shout it from the rooftops himself but has chosen Max for a reason. I have more faith in that than anything else that’s been said…

Well Regent7, despite all that’s happened, seems to still maintain some loyalty to Anoch’s teachings, which seem to prevent certain groups of people from taking direct action. This seems to be in line with what we’ve seen

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@regent7 sounded to me as though he was in favor of giving us answers – “i have read it, and agonized over this, but they need to understand it. we are better than them, YOU are better than them, let’s not fall into the same trappings of all who came before.”

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

@regent7 it is wonderful to hear that knowledge is incoming and that @atticus360 will deliver it.

@electrichippo: next list of allegiances, mark me down as a fan of 7?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Did you know that Pandora’s Box was originally a jar?
    When Pandora opened that jar, all the evils of the world flew out-
    and only “hope” was left inside that jar when she closed it again.
    Gotta wonder why “hope” was in a jar full of evils, right?

@regent7 I hope your gift reaches me safely, as you know I love breaking me some cycles.
    And I have a laundry list of people just like me who have been waiting for some power to play with.
    Let’s have some fun, shall we?

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

#TruthMovement

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Bless you, @regent7 for keeping the flame alive…

Hope is not lost!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

@regent7 words just strengthen my stance with @gatekeeper2

With both… There is hope

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@regent7 your words help calm the sea of chaos that I am currently floating about on. I hope that you don’t get burned and betrayed by @gatekeeper2
    Seems that you would know what your best options are to move the OOA forward. I look forward to seeing how this all will play out. If I can do anything to help you get rid of III, I’m only a phone call away.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

It’s good to hear from you again, @regent7. You are the voice of clarity, cutting through the chaotic maelstrom. It would appear that this face to face is going to yield some interesting results, I trust @atticus360 to make the right decision.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hmmm. Sounds alot UNLIKE the intent described in the origin story.
    You cannot force people to want knowledge.. even if you offered it to the masses.. only a small percentage would even wish to hear or read it.
    Most are comfortable. Most do not wish to have their reality disproved.
    Most are not willing to grow..
    This sounds like a view that wishes to be above everyone else.. to control the “masses”. To perpetuate the cycles that are already in play.
    Why not let those who wish to learn, to have the ability to do so.
    You know, so that the light may spread through the whole of humanity.. oh yeah. Control freaks…. I forgot about those. hah.
    This only solidifies my stance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register