Puzzles that were not solved

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Puzzles that were not solved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Alright so according to My Haunt Life episode 21, Clint (or was it DLB?) said there are still puzzles we didn’t solve. So let’s discuss here. From a previous thread it’s possible I cracked Aleister Gordon’s message to @amieexists …. I don’t know if I solved it but it fits IMHO.

What other puzzles have we not conclusively solve?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

The meaning of the Tension symbol!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Origins/backstory of Sentinel… what caused him/them to be like that?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

This video that personally drove me CRAZY. 227 winded up having significance

But what about the number that was not complete? If you slow down the video you can see a flash of a number but I tried using that ages ago and nothing popped up.

Where is @light2dark when you need him? Or her.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

This is the only puzzle that still really haunts me. What did it lead to? How were we supposed to use that damn number?

I think most of the rest of the things we missed are more story related, but this seems like something we actually didn’t solve. It’s annoying! 😜

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

You’re telling me! Also, I actually thought I saw a 1 flash but that was so long ago I don’t remember 100%.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Did the scan code get resolved? I know some thought it lead to a book on Amazon but it doesn’t make sense to me.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

it seems like the number 2 belongs in the red box so 2820?

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Other puzzles that haven’t been solved (I’m taking some of these from the topic Sean started in June):

– The series of numbers and letters that was given to Derek – 14 18 31 N L 15 S S? (Or F S)
    – The red letters and punctuation marks that were in Four’s correspondence (F.Y and CSPATH.-)
    – The meaning of the five points of the OOA lantern
    – The meaning of “scope and mirror,” which L2D seemed to hint to @coryphella was still unsolved (“What is the composition of such a device? Does it have alternate meaning or an alternate view if tampered with? Much more cannot be said.”) (unless this was a just reference to being monitored, spied on? L2D certainly leaned hard on the hints though, I feel like there might have been a solution we missed)
    – The letters QSD that used to be on the “sense” page
    – The meaning behind “Los Angeles” casting a shadow that says “La AnGelez
    – The meaning of the numbers being reversed in the radial lines at the top of the eye chart (so that instead of starting at 0 and ending at 180, the arc started and ended with 90)
    – “what5youseek” on an early video
    – any potential meaning behind the 39th underscore in the “scope and mirror” page
    – any meaning behind the word “Conform” on the disclaimer pop-up
    – the meaning of the June 6 Facebook image, in which the number “5” was hidden even though we had moved on to GK4, and the words “she is still amongst you” were hidden (who was still amongst us? Addison? Four? what did being “amongst” us even mean – like a plant?)
    quests.guests&gatherers %

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: helpful links refresh memory!
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Awww @light2dark…maybe I should bring some caramel flavored popcorn on Friday for him, just in case.
      I wondered if the solution to that was the image of the periscope he posted one night back then. Or if that was just another hint.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@daela Have we found a way to keep the forums alive!?! 😉

I suck at puzzles as @mkarrett knows but since I’m missing Tension so much already I’ll allow myself to be dragged further down the rabbit hole and help look into these. Practice makes perfect, right? Then, I’ll be ready for round 2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register