Still Wet Behind the Ears, Is Rosemary Luther a Dead End?

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Still Wet Behind the Ears, Is Rosemary Luther a Dead End?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Freedom's Flame Freedom’s Flame 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Just started delving into TENSION after stumbling upon one of them, I think it was mentioned somewhere on the SCP Foundation’s forums. Anyways, I figured out the senses and the eye chart, and was wondering if Rosemary Luther’s “Initiation” is a dead end. I lack the context to really process the latest information the OOA (glory be!) has given us through Periscope and am just trying to catch up.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If it’s a true dead end, we’re not sure, but from what we’ve seen/found, that is the last thing to find from the puzzles that lead up to it :)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Heya @freedomsflame

I think past the “Initiation” I don’t think there’s anything else to gain. People have speculated about the time stamp here and something I noticed but ya if you see anything weird please share with the class.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Hmm, okay. I noticed that the timestamp said there was about 2 1/2 hours of footage in that video before Rosemary Luther showed up, is there any known significance to the numbers 00:02:46:40?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register