Thoughts about gatekeepers

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Thoughts about gatekeepers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

No I’m not sure if we already have more information than I’m aware of, however after what’s just happened I have some questions .
    So now we know that the gatekeepers, at least the ” bodies” they are in, can be killed but has there been any evidence they are in fact otherworldly, or is this just some sort of assumption that we’ve made, is the gatekeeper something someone becomes, a rank you rise to, or possibly something you are born and realise, are they human or do they inhabit humans ? I’ll probably post more questions when I think of them.

At present, we have no idea on the answer of any of those. Truthfully, we have no proof that the Gatekeepers are in any way supernatural or otherworldly at all other than some light implications. They are powerful, yes, but anyone’s guess at to which form of power that comes in.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

From what I’ve seen, their power comes from their title, and less from any sort of innate abilites, supernatural or otherwise. Basically it boils down to someone declaring themselves all-powerful and then for all extents and purposes they are treated as all-powerful. That is, until something like the events of last night happens. With the assassination of ~four, I am starting to doubt that the Gatekeepers really have any power at all.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

I would agree with @freedomsflame to a point. Their power comes from the title. The knowledge they posess is the power they hold. The gatekeepers are given insight in to much more than we are.

There is an interpretation of the bible that states “A wise man is strong, And a man of knowledge increases power.” The more you know, the more you are able to control and influence events and people.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

It has been said that Anoch talked directly to the gatekeepers (although III has stated this hasn’t been the case for some time). I guess the clue is in their title. They are like the prophets of the Old Testament, receiving Anoch’s instructions and passing them on to the followers. I feel the gatekeepers have given in to the desire for power and have lost that connection with Anoch. Either Anoch is talking to them and they are not listening. Or Anoch is unhappy with them and is waiting for a true prophet to rise again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register