Welcome new recruits (Late August)

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Welcome new recruits (Late August)

This topic contains 60 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Since the recent media blitz, I’ve noticed a large influx of new users (and had the pleasure of interacting with a few of you guys. As many of you are sure to have noticed, Tension is very deep, with many facets to explore. So I wanted to create a new topic for two purposes:

1. Those that have made yourself known, how are doing in getting up to speed? Would you like to introduce yourself? Do you have any questions?

2. Anyone new who has been getting up to speed but hasn’t made themselves known yet, would you like to come forward and introduce yourselves?

Tension is so big and so unconventional that it’s so easy to miss something if you’re viewing it on your own. We’re all here to help at a moments notice, we had each other when we were first going through it and I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to try to go at it alone starting now. So let us help

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

Hi Sean and the Tension community,

I’m Zannah. I found out about Tension through a co-worker (I work at an escape room). Once I started researching about it, I knew I wanted to be a part of the experience. Mysteries, puzzles and interactive experiences have always been interests of mine.

I made a post last night and @thegilded you were great to suggest reading the Timeline to catch up on the story. I’ve also followed them on instagram, periscope and facebook. I just started listening to the My Haunt Podcast. Anything else you can suggest? I found a puzzle in the indoctrination section of the website, but since I’m starting so late I’m not sure what is still going on or relevant. For example, I’ve been reading about people getting consultation interviews; I’m assuming those are over?

Sorry for so many questions; this has gotten me very excited. And you are correct, this is really big.

I welcome you Zannah, (even if you’re a damn dirty Sith….) The three resources that I recommend to people looking to get the full picture, ordered from most summarized to most in depth is the Timeline, the Chronicles, and the MHL podcast so you’re pretty much on the right track as far as getting caught up.

For the puzzle, are you referring to the letters/amulets puzzle on the front page? That’s definitely relevant because at the end it shows something pertaining to a woman’s experience at her Ascension, which may shed some light on what we’ll be going through for ours.

As for the Consultations, yes I’m afraid those ended back in… I want to say March. If you missed a Consultation then you’re certainly in the majority.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Thank you Sean (strong with the light side of the force are you?) What are the Chronicles? Would you suggest going through the forum posts at all?

Yes, with the amulets and the letters. They have a nose, mouth, ear, etc.

Damn! I wish I had heard about this sooner. Looking forward then. I’m also curious about the language being used in the forums and facebook, but I’m guessing that will become more clear when I learn more about the story?

There’s only one side of the Force. The other side is just a corruption of it.

As for the Chronicles, they’re weekly write ups that participants promoted within our ranks have written. The most recent one can be found here and each should contain a link to the week before it. They don’t go as far back as MHL or the Timeline, as we started it more recently, but it contains more in depth descriptions than the timeline.

The forum posts are definitely something that I would look into only if you are really curious and have the time. You can see most of our reactions and progress as we made it, but it is quite the undertaking.

The amulets one is a puzzle of connections. What connects the things that you see? You’ll find the solution there.

Finally, the language is definitely a hard barrier to cross, many of us have obsessed about this for months so we’re basically using our own language. Most will become clear if you look hard enough but this forum is specifically geared towards helping new Aspirants so we’re ready to help here. Do you have any language that you don’t understand at this time?

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Maybe there is a chance that through this experience I will be able to find the light.

Yeah the forums seem like an undertaking, but I’m enjoying the podcast so far. I will definitely check out the Chronicles.

Got the puzzle! On to the next. Thanks for the hint :)

Um, I’m trying to figure out what the names are like BOS, Sentinal (those I’m guessing are more in the Timeline). Also Glory be; are there teachings or Chronicles that go into that?

Ah, so Tension refers to the Experience as a whole, all that this is. Within Tension, there are currently two major factions:

1. The OOA, the cult organization that you’ve heard so much about and that runs everything, using Gatekeepers as their mouth pieces.
      2. The BOS, standing for the Brothers of Seraph. A “rebel” group comprised of Ex-OOA members, family members of those who have been taken into the OOA, and generally anyone who want to bring the OOA down. The Brothers of Seraph are run by a mysterious figure who goes by Sentinel.

As for “Glory Be”, that’s something that we’ve never fully understood, ourselves. More or less, it seems to be a salutation that the OOA uses, probably as a substitute for what many in the modern world would use “Amen” or “Hallelujah” for. It presumably means “Glory be to Anoch”, the godlike figure that they worship.

Profile photo of Willythakiid
      Willythakiid
      Participant

Guess now is a better time than ever…

Hello Tension Community! Im Willy and so far I am having the time of my life trying to uncover as much as I can about The Tension Experience. I was introduced to Tension by the wonderful @darthzannah and so far I feel like every door Ive opened has led to more doors.

Im trying to locate the My Haunt Life Podcast for additional information but I just finished reading the timeline so far. Of course, any additional resources would be much appreciated.

Welcome Willy!

Timeline’s going to be a good starting place to get overall caught up. The MHL podcast can be found here if you want to go real in depth, as @mike and @reaton have not only been thorough in their coverage, but have also been major characters during Indoctrination.

The Chronicles, a stickied post on this forum may also be a good place to get caught up. Other than that, we’re mostly here to help you out. As you read through and get familiar with the story so far if you have any questions at all, please ask and we’ll jump to answer.

In the mean time, you may want to consider also following The_Tension_Exp on Twitter/Periscope, recently they’ve used Periscope specifically to get their word out

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@willythakiid

Hi Willy!!!!!! I’m very excited to have my closest friend by my side to start this experience together. Everyone on the forums has been incredibly kind and helpful. MHL podcasts are my favorite to listen to. If you start from the beginning, you can hear the hesitance in what exactly is going on, but as the podcast goes on (and the experience starts to bloom) they become more and more excited and ready for whatever is about to happen. I hope that eventually you and become a strong part in this community!

The chronicles are really helpful, but make sure you hunt down the documents that have been found by members – i.e last nights e-mail drop, Addison’s journal, organization chart, etc… They are posted on forums; some of the links can be found in this forum.

I feel like we are starting a very interesting journey, but at least we are doing this together!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Zannah Zannah.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@darthzannah – thank you so much for checking out (and dealing with) the podcast! I hope it was helpful to you on your _path :)

@willythakiid – thank you and sorry in advance for checking it out!

And of course, @thegilded , thank you for always recommending it for people to listen to. Thanks boo <3

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@mike It’s been incredibly helpful. I’ve told some of my friends to check it out as well. Currently, I’m on episode 12 where they realized the van that picked them up is not part of the OOA. Unfortunately, I had to pause right there – which makes for an amazing cliff hanger. The way you both unveil the story is really exciting. Plus, I feel like I’m not alone when I geek out about all this. So, thank you! :)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@darthzannah – oh man! You’re at a really good spot based on some of the conversation over the last few days. You’ll understand what I mean after you listen to it :)

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@darthzannah Hi, there! I am going to chime in with @mike and say “Thanks” for listening to the podcast and recommending to your friends. I laughed out loud when I read you ended up turning that story into a “cliffhanger,” what a great spot to do that! (Also, that weekend has been one of the highlights for me of the entire Tension Experience… because the twists and turns reveal things about the characters and made everything else that follows so much more intriguing. Tom’s story from that meeting has enhanced the entire experience for me!)

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@rusty Thank you! It’s been a pleasure, really, listening to them. When I’m at work I have them on, but someone interrupted me to actually do work (rude). It just so happened to stop right there. I can’t wait to get back to the story!

I’m also curious; in one of the episodes where you talk about the first live experience ( on the side walk in DTLA, talking in front of the mirror) they had you sign a non-disclosure agreement. Do you think they will do that for Ascension? It’s going to be difficult for everyone on here to not say anything for those who are going later.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

(I know I wasn’t asked but just thought I would jump in and help). The forums are part of indoctrination, and as DLB mentioned, indoctrination ends once Ascension starts, so we are not sure if the forums will still be available after next Thursday. As far as an NDA, only a waiver has been mentioned but it is not impossible. And it is awesome that you’re listening to MHL, I always recommended to people myself, that is the main reason why I got caught up.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@AH-lay I hope they keep the forums going for the next chapter of this!! This is half the fun – theorizing, getting notes from the GKs, comparing new experiences. How long have you been involved?

@rusty I remember that podcast particular because of how someone got a phone call at the bar and it was the OOA telling not to forget what they promised to not speak until 9. So. Cool. Sorry, just geeking out over here

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I’ve been participating since late June-ish (Maybe early July?), and have always regretted not finding Tension sooner.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@aleocotillo I know how you feel. I would have loved to been here from the very beginning. But, better late than never!

@blondiecamps Thanks for the welcome & the link to your blog. They called you in Wales! Having everyone share their experiences has been awesome. Encouraging to know that they reach out to people who are not just in Los Angeles. I look forward to see what you write about in the coming weeks :)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Zannah Zannah.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@darthzannah A belated welcome from me! Geeking out is actively encouraged and if you love the MHL podcasts then you have impeccable taste :-) It’s probably not much use as of yet but I have a little blog – there are a few links on there you might not have seen. It’s not much to look at yet, but gonna be rolling out lots of stuff over the next week so thought it was worth mentioning.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@darthzannah For the particular event you are referring to, there was an NDA that specified a time constraint. We were specifically told when we were free to discuss the event publicly. Several of us met at a nearby bar/restaurant to hang out before and after the event. We all felt that NDA and time restriction was simply a way to make sure nothing got spoiled for people who had times at the end of the day. The restriction ended that night… after the event was over. We all stayed at the bar until that time arrived, then we shared our experiences.

As far as Ascension, not sure what they will have us sign. It would not surprise me if an NDA were part of it, but no way of guessing.

Profile photo of Willythakiid
      Willythakiid
      Participant

@thegilded

Hi Sean! Thank you so much for that link to the podcast! Definitely gonna be listening religiously until I can make sense of everything. I’ve already solved the puzzle that shows the video of Ruth (I believe that was her name?) But I feel like that was just one of many secrets.

I’ve also already begun to follow on all social channels. Just waiting for something to come up!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Willythakiid Willythakiid.
      Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Ooh hi Willy! I’ve heard so much about you_____ (・ω・)γƒŽ

Welcome aboard @darthzannah! Similar to Sean, I’ve been around from the start of this mad journey. As you get further down the storyline rabbit hole, do feel free to reach out with your thoughts and questions. I for one will do my best to chime in where I feel most relevant. I’m not a good and loyal Apostle, so perhaps others will be able to help you more on that side of the street. As you’ll find I am the first rebel, something of a poster child for the thing many consider a “warring faction.” Despite this, I actually am friendlier and more amenable to inquiries than you’d expect πŸ˜‰ Best of luck!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I, for one, do not consider you a poster child for a “warring faction.” @electrichippo, we are simply two concerned people who seem to view certain facts from different perspectives. I believe, when our _paths converge… as I believe they will… our goals may be very similar in nature.
    (Or, I may be deluding myself and I am about to go down in flames, but many others will be by my side, probably.)

@reaton: You are a kind and generous man, and I would certainly never seek to be your enemy. Like you, I understand the folly of delusion… I’ve always made my choices with the full understanding that I might go down in flames, but if I do, I’m dedicated to going down having lived this to it’s fullest, without regrets. Best of luck to us all.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

So, from what I’ve read in the Timeline as well as the Chronicles – going through all of Addison’s journal… I think I have a better handle on what’s been occurring. Please correct me if I’m wrong or have misunderstood;

The OOA has recently been called out for being corrupt by Gatekeeper 2, or Addison. From the sound of that Periscope (8/29/16), possibly she has e-mails about blackmail that could start to prove their corruption? BOS want to bring down the OOA. The last post in the Timeline makes it sound like everyone has to choose a side to which they are a part of BOS or OOA. However, it seems that there have been a lot of developments since that update and what has been stated in the Chronicles. Is GK2 trying to bring down the OOA from the inside? And bringing forth The One? From her journal it sounded like people were afraid of Gatekeeper one. Am I hitting the mark on this at all?

You pretty much got it. 2/Addison believes that the OOA has lost their way and wants to bring forth One to usher in the new age.

Apparently some have met One, and One is supposed to be extremely dangerous and powerful

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Hallo, new recruit here, just lurking and playing catch up. Many questions, but the basics seem to be falling into place. As far as The One goes, is that a title in and of itself, or also in reference to GK1?

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@summoningdark good question. The reference to The One has been used almost exclusively. The Gatekeepers have been counting down from 5 to now 2. It could be assumed that The One and Gatekeeper 1 are the same but maybe not…can never tell with Tension. In the emails just posted, the reference to “One” was made, as in “identity of One” by one of the Clockmasters. This would a short form of referring to a GK.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Ah, I see. Thank you!

Profile photo of Alyssa
    Alyssa
    Participant

Hi, I’m another lurker who is trying to catch up and wants to start participating more. My question is why would Gatekeeper two want to reveal One when everytime a new Gatekeeper steps forth the old one disappears or is killed?

Welcome @alyfc210!

That’s a hell of a start you got there, that’s a damn good question. “Why” is something that we never know definitive answers for, so we always have to piece those answers together from what we know. Firstly, 2 of the 4 Gatekeepers that we’ve met have explicitly died, with the third implied to have died, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that a Gatekeeper needs to die in order for the next to emerge. For example 5 stepped down, presumably to Overseer, so that 4 could take over. 4 stepped down for III.

However, more importantly, the way that everyone has spoken about The One suggests that this person is worth sacrificing for. That One will bring about such change that its for the greater good to bring about One’s emergence, even if it means dying for

Profile photo of Alyssa
      Alyssa
      Participant

I guess we will all be finding out soon as it seems like Ones Ascension starts on the 8th. This should be an interesting week for Tension. Hope I can make it to whatever Addison has planned next week.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

One will bring about the change to bring good, then that leads the question why would OOA want to hide the One. Why wouldn’t they reveal The One’s identity to bring enlightenment? Is it a game of power? They really are corrupt and don’t want the change? They feel that we are still to be tested to see if we deserve know the truth of the One?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@darthzannah

I have my theory but you won’t like it:

-Refer to here, long ago Anoch began the countdown. My assumption is the countdown of Gatekeepers and when we reach to One it’s not going to be pretty. Anoch is enraged.

-Several people, including myself, entertain the idea that 242 and 1 are the same.

-And so when One comes, we may see very same enraged 242.

All assumptions have to be correct here for it to line up but let’s just say it’s correct: basically we’re facing doom? So is the ODSM here to stop this from coming true because they care? Or like you said, is this all one big test to see if we really deserve The Truth?

Also, to answer your question, clockmakers are one step below gatekeepers. See Org Chart.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@melissa

Thank you for the links. The more I found out about the OOA the more I’m intrigued and ,of course, I think of more questions. I can only imagine how those who have been here since the beginning felt while this was all unraveling.

You’re theory does make sense with the readings about Anoch. That if 242 was the first Gatekeeper, then in modern times he/she/they are known as The One.(?) The readings share that 242 was enraged by those who kept the light for themselves – selfish, greedy people keeping others distracted. Perhaps when The One is revealed, those who were hiding the light (corrupt OOA?) will be punished. Which is why they are trying to desperately to stop GK2 from revealing the identity?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@darthzannah — I like that “it’s the OSDM/corrupt OOA that’s screwed” theory a lot! So nice to have fresh eyes on so much information! Also, no problem!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: tagging feature bug
      Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@mkarrett

I really like this theory. I’ve been trying to catch up on as much as I can and one question that stood out was if there were gatekeepers before 5 and how many. Reading the document you linked to made me immediately think there had been 241 gatekeepers previously, if we count gk2, which would then make gk1 become gatekeeper 242 and possibly the same person/entity. I love how important numbers are throughout the current narrative and it seems like too much of a coincidence for gk1 not to be “The One”. Sorry if this has all been discussed elsewhere πŸ˜…

@darthzannah I lean towards your theory of the OOA being the ones who may feel Anoch’s wrath, as they definitely appear to be keeping secrets. Shouldn’t we all be able to hear the word of Anoch without going through the various hoops of hierarchy?

I also wanted to thank @mike and @reaton for the extensive coverage on MHL. I was definitely a bit overwhelmed at first, trying to piece everything together, but once I started marathoning that podcast, the pieces began falling into place and the timeline made a lot more sense. Your enthusiasm is contagious so thank you.

Also, thank you @thegilded, we haven’t spoken but I’ve found all the information you’ve passed on to the other noobs to be very helpful and I appreciate the time you take to keep us all in the loop.

I can’t wait to dig deeper into this!

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@summoningdark You could be on to something. If GK1 and 242 are the same and we are about to be revealed the one – not to mention indoctrination is ending soon – it may, in a way, ‘restart’? The page from the book of Anoch says that Anoch created 242 to essentially punish those who kept the light to themselves. It may come where Ascension is when the Countdown ends, GK1 is revealed and those who hide the truth from themselves (not necessarily just OOA or BOS like light or darkside, but just those who corrupted the word, twisted it for their own use) will be shown for what they are. Theories of course. Hopefully knew information will be leaked even before next week (agh the agony of waiting).

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@darthzannah I’ve been thinking this recently as well – lots of talk about cycles, about a “new dawn” following dusk and darkness, cleansing and purification. It definitely feels like One and 242 are the same, and a sort of reset button.

And as an aside – I’m gonna pretend you’re referring to the OOA as the dark side, and BOS as the light :) Remember, we were always cheering for the rebellion to overthrow the Empire..

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@addisonborn – I think it’s funny that you said this

Remember, we were always cheering for the rebellion to overthrow the Empire..

to someone who has “Darth” in their username πŸ˜‰

@mike he was obviously talking about the Sith rebellion overthrowing the corrupt Jedi empire, what did you think he was talking about!?

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Uhhhhh yes exactly @thegilded

Profile photo of Gabzilla
      Gabzilla
      Participant

Cycles, new dawn, reset button – almost like clockwork, eh @addisonborn ?

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

@thegilded or @dimstyle

Is there a forum on the Clockmakers? Who are they exactly?

No forum on them, but they’ve been talked about before. The Organizational structure chart places them just below the Gatekeepers, although recent topics may suggest that isn’t the case. We’ve been able to piece together that they seem to be powerful and are responsible for most of the OOA’s machinations.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Sentinel does not lead BOS. BOS has no heirarchy
      Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@thegilded

I see from the chart (http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/echo-park-6162016/#post-10205 ) the Gatekeepers are directly from Anoch or speaks for him, where the OOA is underneath them. I believe where I was confused was I figured the Gatekeepers were merely heads of OOA -the ones who called the shots. The e-mails that GK2 left last night suggests that the Clockmakers lead OOA. Perhaps the Clockmakers are trying to take that step up to be higher on the totem pole. It may be one of the reasons they are trying to gain control over GK2 again – if they ‘brain wash’ her – so to speak – then she may become their mouth piece?

I’m rather impressed that you’ve already real close to our understanding of what’s going on in such a short time. Yes, the chart says that Gatekeepers should report only to Anoch with the Clockmakers underneath them. However, III told us that they don’t even hear Anoch’s words any more, and all of the recent turmoil may absolutely be indicative of power plays that are going on behind the scenes.

Gatekeepers, by all accounts, should be in control. But it seems that the Clockmakers have a hand in it, too. Your theory is a perfectly valid one and one that we may well be seeing the conclusion to next Wednesday

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Thank you @thegilded. Kind words from someone who has been here from the beginning is very encouraging. Honestly, I heard about Tension… 2 days ago? Possibly 3. But, once I learned, read, and engaged I could tell this is something I want to soak up & experience as much as I can.

Until Wednesday then. I guess it’s possible that something will happen between now and then. For now, I will continue with my education and keep Wednesday very open.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@darthzannah you can find various discussion and mention of the clockmakers if you go into the main forum page and search clockmakers

Gabzilla
      Participant

I agree with @darthzannah on discussing the Clockmakers more.

I am trying to do my due diligence before posting any theories here – I’m way behind on podcasts, periscopes, and the like. But I feel like we aren’t quite talking about them enough. Sure, we’re all awaiting One being revealed, but why not look a little deeper on the Clockmakers who have now been exposed – 43, 16, 9, 34, 68, 75, 45, 14, 56, 5 ?

Also, since I’m spouting my nonsense here – I read the entire thing backwards when I first picked it up. Which means a plan is being carried out as we speak, and hopefully two avoided it, but if not – “hopefully she’s recovered on the seventh?” Meaning, if we do meet with her, will it be the same Addison?

Anyway, this may be painfully clear or completely wrong to some of you, and if you have any suggestions or places to do more research, I’m definitely asking for it. Otherwise, I’m going to keep listening to the podcast on my own, and catch up before posting everything that’s been swirling around in my brain lately.

Thanks for letting me rant, and hopefully I found the right forum to do so!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Out of curiosity, @gabzilla, since you point to that comment “hopefully she’s recovered on the seventh,” do you feel that OOA had something specific planned for the seventh that @gatekeeper2 blew apart by her actions? Maybe we were all going to learn something specific from the OOA on that date and her actions of breaking away ruined what was supposed to be a smooth process leading all of us up to Ascension?

Gabzilla
      Participant

Great point @reaton – I was just quoting the email.

I guess it’s just too much of a coincidence that she is bringing up the 7th as well as the clockmakers, that’s what is really throwing me off.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I admit, the role of the Clockmakers… their place in all of this… remain a mystery to me. But, I think you may be right to be connecting these dots. It just struck me that rather than Gatekeeper2 simply being disruptive, maybe she disrupted a very specific scheduled event of some kind. Just a theory… and she emphasized at one point that schedules were going to be kept and deadlines met… perhaps even then she had a calendar all her own she was following.

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

There seems to be no coincidences so far. The “recovered by the 7th” statement surely has stayed with her showing that she has a ticking time bomb set to go off soon. It’s possible that she knows whatever is about to happen to her by the OOA is inevitable. That if she sets up a meeting with all of us ,the same day as her ‘deadline’ so to speak, that will lure the Clockmakers out as well. Figuring ‘well if they are going to take me down I will have witnesses to expose who they are while I’m at it?’

She may also reveal The One that day. If the Clockmakers are hunting her down, she only has so much time.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

It’s possible that she knows whatever is about to happen to her by the OOA is inevitable.

At one point, on “Darkest Before Dawn” Periscope, @gatekeeper2 said “You asked for a lessson yet you don’t pay attention to the words I say. This is for you…I already know the end”. That could very well be an indicator that @gatekeeper2 knows exactly how this is going to go down.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@mkarrett In the Periscope, specially the most recent, she seems angered and frustrated, but in control. As if she is found out what the OOA’s plan is, but she is going to use if for her benefit. One thing is for her; she definitely has a plan.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Indeed. I’m just afraid what she’s going to do in order for this plan to come to fruition.

Profile photo of Montana
    Montana
    Participant

Hello, my name is Montana, and I am very new! I was told about the experience by my dad, and with my love of mysteries, escape puzzles, the bizarre, and immersive theater I knew I had to become involved.

I’ve just begun dipping my toes into the site and timeline, and followed them on twitter/instagram/facebook/periscope. It’s a very complicated and deep story and I’m doing my best to catch up quickly. I’ve solved two of the indoctrination puzzles and am eager for more. I’m so sad I missed the beginnings of this but I am very excited about joining in. This seems like a really awesome forum community.

Profile photo of Vox Chaotica
    Vox Chaotica
    Participant

For all intents and purposes, call me Vox Chaotica. There may be others who bear the same name, but I do not wish to drag them down with me into this madness; which is why I’ve been hesitant to properly introduce myself after a period of lurking. The mask I wear should help separate me from the other Vox Chaoticas in this world.

I actually have a rather extensive collection of masks, it’s something of a hobby – and although I don’t live around L.A., I would pretty much give anything to attend Ascension, or listen to/read detailed first-hand accounts of what goes down in the 24-room warehouse. I’m something of a digital artist with multiple avenues as my canvass, and “The Tension Experience” is just the inspiration I need to further my latest and not-so-greatest. It’s a shame I couldn’t be included in the previous personal phone callings and such, but I’m sure there is plenty more in store from this point on.

In terms of choosing sides between O.O.A. and B.O.S., I know little about either organization and welcome any and all respective higher powers to indoctrinate me as they see fit.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register