what have i done?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA what have i done?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

i… don’t feel okay. my hands are dirty. i cant stop washing my hands.

ive seen behind the curtain… i couldnt have known… ive seen the red room. this isnt what i signed up for… dont know what to do

i dont feel well. i have to go.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@thebuz we’re here (and in person too) if you need to hash stuff out. Talk to us.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Sounds grim man.
    I hope you are ok bro-clone.
    We are here for you.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

All I can do is reiterate what other have said. If you need help, we as a whole community are here for you, no matter how fractured we may appear on the surface.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

And we’re all supposed to see this Red Room at some point. Hope you are ok @thebuz, everyone is listening if you need to talk. 😕

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Oh @thebuz, I’m so sorry. We don’t want you to feel isolated and alone. I wish I could hug you and help you. Please reach out to @kasch or someone and talk about what you are going through. I want you to be okay.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

It pains me to see you like this, brother. Wish there was something I could do. You know where to find me whenever you’re ready to talk.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

So wait, is this part of the show too? You crazy kids have spent the last week trying to fool us all with your top secret plan and forum acting “abilities”…and we’re supposed to believe this now? Come on guys. Any little bit of trust we had for you is now gone.

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

I don’t know you well at all but I need you to know that we are here to listen to you.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Out, damned spot! Out, I say!—One, two.

Why, then, ’tis time to do ’t. Hell is murky!

Fie, my lord, fie! A soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?

Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@thebuz I’m still here for you…I’ve “got your back.” Talk if you need to.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

@thebuz all things pass. It gets easier.

You did what needed to be done.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@thebuz I’d be waaaay more concerned if you were feeling fine after what happened. Whether we agree with what you did or not, the community is still here for you, me included xxxxx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register