I Think I Decided Which Side To Take

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION I Think I Decided Which Side To Take

This topic contains 161 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Knowing Than:

1- III is by far the biggest vilain in this war.

2- Even if her inoccence have been broken, II have the potential to be the most decent of all the Gatekeepers.

3- I getting use to this ARG grey vs grey morality.

I, Michel Rheault,until or unless any informations came who can broke my trust, i pledge allegiance to II, against III, but neither to the OOA or the BOS and frankly hope than Mike and Russel theory of a Addison-founded third faction came to be comfirmed.

Long live II, Death To III.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

*unhappy sigh* Another convert to the cult of Addison…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I still believe the gatekeepers will continue to get…worse?…with each new incarnation. I think we’ll eventually see a MUCH darker side for Addison.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Truly unfortunately choice there @chicar.

The fuse has been lit. Prepare yourself.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

As i said, if proven mystaken, i’m ready to return to my original neutral stance.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

If I ever had the hunch that Addison is the way to go, it has been because she seems to be the protagonist of this story and protagonists usually end up victorious, however something in my gut tells me to not swear allegiance to her. Plus, she seems to care for only a few, not the whole community. Four was at least a leader, @gatekeeper3 is a leader. I don’t see that in Addison, up to the point where she killed Four, she had that naive, confused side of her. I wouldn’t call her “innocent” though, and that’s what everyone seems to see in her. I just stand by me and you guys for now.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

High five for that shit ๐Ÿ–.
      To you I say โœŒ (not to be confused with II)and also ๐Ÿ––.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Yes!โœ‹ back at ya, ๐Ÿ‘Œ, and ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿป

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

You search for a protagonist, me for a good guy and Addison, by the standard of this story, is still the nearest of a good guy i found yet.

Is a naive decision, and backlash was to be expected (and i’m preparing myself for the possibility than it explode in my face), but i’m not alone to be naive, and its is unexpected than my companion in naivety don’t manifested yet, HEY RUSSEL, I THINK YOU OWE ME A THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN YOUR STUPIDITY !!!! LOL

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
      Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Not calling you naive, sorry if it came out like that :( we all have had different experiences with Tension and makes our minds go to different directions, which I think it’s awesome!

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

No offense taken, your commentary just reflected my own prudence.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Excellent choice, @chicar. Your eyes are open. Welcome to the revolution.

@gatekeeper3 must be destroyed!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

Like @chicar and after much contemplation I too have decided to take a side. It was not a decision taken lightly.

A few things stand out to me and keep coming back to my thoughts…

Regent 7 said โ€œHe called himself a destroyer, but lived the life of a fool. Answer will he to The Order. His punishment long and arduous.” III maybe? Regent 7 also stated

“Know that there is still good within these walls. There is still hope. There is still Ascension. Band together. Unite. Bring down the one who destructs, and pave the way for II. II is now and future.”

And finally, Regent 7 said “Her slumber maybe restless but she still does sleep and so, bask in the forthcoming knowledge as this is truly a step forward for ALL.” I feel this is in fact Addison. She is in a zombie like “sleep” moveing about restless. Once she truly awakes she will be the true future.

Overseer also made a statement “one will lead you in the direction of light, the other dark. As with all of life, you must choose.”

So, I stand with II

I am not the one who makes the ultimate decision of who is accepted and who is denied, but in light of all these choices and non choices, and as the first BOS recruit of this new era, my opinion is this: I prefer to work with those who are confident and determined in their choices, and don’t need constant reassurance and explanation. If this doesn’t describe you, The OOA, Addison, or even the Flying Spaghetti Monster might suit you better than Sentinel.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

How did I miss the Flying Spaghetti Monster faction?? So many rabbit holes…

DimStyle
      Participant

Ah yes. Flying spaghetti monster. I have a friend who is a minister or something. I pointed him this way but have not seen him yet

@mike: Their office is located third door on the left, same corridor as the offices of the Wyld Stallyns and the Bird Watching Society.

DimStyle
      Participant

I know my choice is clear, made with confidence. I do not need reassurance.

Or was your statement a general one to all?

@dimstyle: It was a general statement, not directed specifically at you. I seemed to have missed your arrival… Welcome to Tension. Good luck on this journey.

DimStyle
      Participant

Thank you it has already been interesting

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Well said

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

As I’m catching up on the activity feed scrolling on through I see the words Flying Spaghetti Monster and at work I literally said out loud, Oh my god. Then I laughed and laughed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

R’amen!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

A salad too, right?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I stand with Flying Spaghetti Monster.

At least I can eat him/her when I don’t like their style anymore.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Because I like you Jake, I want you to know you should reconsider standing with the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I must leave it at that.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think I’ll wait to declare my side.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

This came up in my Facebook feed (from someone who isn’t participating). Seems fitting

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I love it

DimStyle
      Participant

oh, this is…just…the GREATEST of the great! Floppy horse face for the win!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Humpty Dumpty sat on a fence,
    because at the time, it made so much sense.
    The narrative demanded, that he choose a side.
    So he picked by the trail left by the one that had died.

ย So ever since the beginning , I have thought that there was more to tension than meets the eye. That the story line is a front for something much more profound.
    This thought has,(much like every other thought of tension) waivered and wiegned.ย 

The endgame is unclear.ย 

The Institute:
    Has had me lured in from the beginning (much like the rest of you) with promises of enlightenment. But anyone whom has studied texts on enlightenment, knows that as much as outside sources can aid you.. enlightenment can only come from within.
    While I have learned many lessons being a participant, I owe this to Tension as a whole including the community in my mind.

The OOA has a long history of corruption, Insurance fraud, murder , and ultimately theft through said murder and fraud.
    They claim that they want to enlighten the world and that it is the people involved whom ultimately cause the corruption.
    They have said that this experience was a reset, to gain new followers to start fresh.
    Yet the cycles continue to unfold.
    The murder, the fraud , the loss.
    NONE of this was done by the community but rather perpetuated by those within the Institute itself.
    So my question is how in the hell can they expect things to go differently without change in the actions of themselves?
    This reminds me of my child who knows better and yet continues to act the same regardless.
    Wanting a fresh start and then repeating the same transgressions.
    In the institutes case, these transgressions will only perpetuate the same things they claim to wish to end.
    There is hints of MK ultra like mind control, the helmet(which I feel has potential to be used for good or for bad) , drugging foods etc.
    Finally , they support murderers. Ones whom have killed for no justifiable reason.
    Do not confuse this as an opinion that condones no violence ever.ย 

I assure you all that any action ever threatening myself or my loved ones would result in my own defensive violence. This I would see as justifiable, as would the fundamentals of natural law.ย 

I cannot support those actions of the Institute.
    I do however feel for Anoch, as everything he attempts to build always appears to be overcome by darkness in the end.ย 

I would be silent as well.ย 
    If that is the price of so-called “enlightenment”, you can all have it.
    The price is to high for me.ย 

The BOS:
    While the lines are fuzzy and grey, they have not caused harm to another as I can recall, they do not try to control minds and they have definitely not been involved in murder fraud or theft as far as I know.ย 
    They scream that the OOA is an evil cult. While there may be no real word verifiable proof of these things… IG , there seems to be enough of that going around.
    I do not think, as Megan pointed out, that we will ever receive that kind of proof.
    The BOS has aligned with a murderer.
    I have chosen to stand with the BOS,
    ย Not Gk3. I would stand next to him depending on his future choices. This is not to say that I feel he is beyond help however.ย 
    In the beginning it was quite taboo to jump sides. People were banned from the forums as a result of doing so. I did not want that to happen. Much was still unclear at that time.

Much still is unclear.ย 

If the BOS were to engage in the types of patterns we have seen of the OOA,(unjustifiably) I would adapt accordingly.ย 

I like how there was a transition at some point where everyone went from swearing oaths to saying “I stand with”.
    I can get behind that.
    While I stand with the BOS, I do not turn my back on ANYONE. There is light and dark within us all but CHOICE is the determining factor of what we are to be.
    I believe there is good and bad on both sides, one just happens to be much more dark than the other.
    I feel that we are ultimately all ONE.
    We AREย  the tension experience.
    I would help any good person and would also help someone who is bad to attempt to make amends and try to start a new path.
    I still hold close to my thoughts of the origin story of the OOA , and hope that this can someday become a reality without all of the negativity accompanying it.
    Sometimes bad must be done to clear the way for good. Yes, sometimes a negative can create a positive.ย  I do not see that this is being done at the time by the OOA however. ย 

I think that we are ALL being played here to some degree.

Just like we were all played against each other by gk5.ย 

Wars waging, friends on opposite sides, divide in the community.ย 

I will leave it at this for now.ย 

OG:

A shout out to the whole community, If you are ever out in western Canada and need help, a place to stay, just want to hang out, or pretty much anything else, I got your backs.ย 

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

<3

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I applaud your word, Cody

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Awe, thanks girls!
      Thanks you as well error, for yet another example of the depths of your kindness. hahaha.
      I could step down to your level, buuuuuut, I’d rather just be a decent human being. hah.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Wait… that guy stole my moves!

DimStyle
      Participant

@sovereignskies you are correct in that all of us are being played. I also agree that a negative could create a positive and bad must be done to clear the way for good. Focus on the task at hand. Sometimes the right decisions are not the easy ones.

I once had a sergeant major, just before Afghanistan, tell me… Don’t try to reason it. Don’t look for the answer. You are here to commit violence on the evil… You are their day of reckoning. The weak of this country, the ones that want to live, to farm, to raise families. The taliban won’t allow it. You are that violence, you are that vengeance, you are that day of reckoning.

Go out and execute extreme violence.

Now some may look as that as some brainwashed infantry bs but I will say this…

The scared, the poor, the children. They wanted us there so they could just live.

I know I am going kinda deep for a game but it still rings true…

We don’t know everything. We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes. We are only shown pieces. Pieces to shape how the presenter wants us to view the narrative.

Much more to come and I can’t wait to see what it is

DimStyle
      Participant

@sovereignskies and on a more mellow note, would love to get up to Canada for a visit! Would love to see British Columbia one day

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

B.C. is a beautiful province man.
      I spent a lot of time on the coast in my younger days.
      My father has a few places in BC.
      A place in the Okanagan and a fishing lodge on an island off the northern coast.
      haha. https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsciencegirl1.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F05%2Ffukusushi1.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsciencegirl.co.uk%2F2012%2F05%2F29%2Ffukushima-sushi-anyone%2F&docid=rUf_e2gEq8mQ8M&tbnid=Qg4yGYkAg4p7nM%3A&w=1296&h=864&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=512&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwir2-_EuJ_OAhUp74MKHevTBwUQMwhCKBcwFw&iact=mrc&uact=8

I myself, am over one province, in Alberta.
      My family and I hope to relocate to BC if the opportunity presents itself.

I will not comment on wars or thaliban.
      I am a conspiracy nut and as a result I am sure we have quite differing opinions.
      I do however respect your courage to defend what you believe in.
      If I had a venue to do the same for what I believe in, I would gladly put my life on the line.

It is easy to convince yourself a cause is just… even more so with carrots dangling for you.
      Those whom use others for their own means always paint their enemy as the bad , “evil ones”, liars , betrayer’s of truth , or whatever suits the cause.
      I go with my discernment and by the way things are presented through the narrative so far.

DimStyle
      Participant

yeah @sovereignskies Afghan was what it was. As a Soldier we didnt get to pick what we did but that is that. I am sure your feelings are not that far removed from my own. I had a few friends from up around the Pacific Northwest US and they said that BC is a place you have to experience at least once in your life.

When my 2 boys get a little older to appreciate it, I plan to make a trip up. Until then, I guess I am stuck with Disney World and Legoland down here in Florida.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I have to admit, @sovereignskies that you had me thinking long and hard about your statement. All of us were intrigued by the thought of ‘enlightenment’ but have found very little of it since the OOA keeps everything under wraps, even for those that have plead allegiance to the institute. All we have seen is the negative effects and manipulation that comes from them, I thought it was less, I was wrong, I open my eyes and see this now; I have spoken before on how the BoS has always intrigued me, their actions seemed to have a more logical sense than any of the other shenanigans that happen around here…except for having GK3 as an ally and it turned me off at the time. I find it dangerous, I do not trust GK3, but it gives me a sense of relief when @electrichippo said “To be clear though, III did not defect to BOS. Heโ€™s not one of us. He is, hmmmโ€ฆ letโ€™s keep it simple and call him an ally” to Ezi. If Addison was able to rise to be Gatekeeper 2 while by killing a respected member of the OOA, and the OOA stands by her actions for such an uncalled for act, what else can we expect? I’ve heard everyone’s stories, I have to stand with the BoS, but I stand primarily with the community regardless of what your allegiance is. If the BoS is willing to accept me then awesome, in the meantime I wished to state what my position is based on my own logic, not sure if it matters since I am here from a distance in Arizona and with ‘Ascension’ just around the corner, but I refuse to keep fighting my gut feeling. Glory be no more for me.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I am glad to have helped to inspire you to follow your own logic.

Our numbers grow.
      I stand with the community as well.
      As I previously stated, I wouldnt turn my back on a single one of them personally.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@electrichippo I think you could put me down as anti-III at the moment, that’s about all I’m really sure of right now!

@lenize: Will do, Ezi :)

I just realized the newer people might have a really hard time with my use of real names. I can modify the list to be more true to forum handles if there is enough interest.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I’m honestly unaffiliated at present. There’re no clean hands, and there has also been a distinct lack of proof from any side in regards to what they offer. I’m not discounting anyone, but, at present, I’m not comfortable aligning myself with any party either.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Awesome list! Thanks, I’ve been roughly trying to keep track of whos who in my head, until recently.

So my thoughts are maybe a bit different.
    “I think that we are ALL being played here to some degree.”
    I agree with this statement from @sovereignskies. However, believe this is the job of the gatekeeper and I respect the Gatekeepers’ duties. Too me, a gatekeeper is a protector. They guard entrances and prevent unauthorized entry. So I respect the Gatekeepers but in the end They are ALL in my way of obtaining enlightenment with the Institute. They specifically throw us into turmoil to shake out the weak and make each of us sweat our true personalities so They can decide in the end who gets through the gates. The OOA will never reveal anything to those who remain on the wrong side of the gate. The Gatekeepers are trying to protect the combination and we need to pick the lock.
    I am willing to work for what the OOA has to offer. So I suppose I shall put it this way…”I love the leader”
    Dear OOA,
    Can I sign the deed to my house and the bill of sale for my truck over to the Insitute and send it to the address on your email? This way maybe the claims of insurance fraud can be avoided next time around.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.
    Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I’m going to go ahead and state I’m pro @gatekeeper2 because she is obviously willing to do what it takes to get shit done. I do miss gk4 but Addison called me awhile back asking if I would stand for her… Here I am.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I became Scribe under Gatekeeper 5. I was given this title on 4/21 and Four didn’t appear on the forums until 5/1. I say this to preface what I’m going to say.

Four and I got along. She had my back when I spoke my mind. That is why I still stand with her AND her memory. It wasn’t because she gave me a title, because she didn’t. It’s because she spoke the truth (sometimes harshly) and treated me, my words, and all of us, with respect.

III came in and treated us like servants and idiots to do nothing but bow down to him. No, just no. He (allegedly) murdered a bunch of people within the OOA who were also showing us kindness and respect (Aleister, Overseer, etc). I’ve said this (or something similar) to Aleister back in the day privately, but when you fuck with my friends, the gloves are off. Even though I never met these people, I had their back, because they had mine and did nothing disrespectful to the community.

BoS – They make their “grand entrance” by “hacking” the site, Facebook, and Instagram. They kidnap a loyal member(s) to an event just to push their agenda. I’m just stating facts here, but nothing they have done so far has been “legal”. Sure, one can argue that they did these things for the greater good, but when a starving man steals food to eat, he’s still breaking the law.

Now Gatekeeper 2, the third side of this triangle, the misunderstood Addison. You come here and murder someone who told the truth and treated us with respect. You cowardly crept behind her to slit her throat and then say you’re offering us “trust”? lolwut? On top of that, you name @reaton Scribe? The title III stripped of me? Why? To try and cause “Tension” between two best friends? Because he’s your “best boy”? I have nothing but love and support for @reaton, so nice try with that one. It’s not his fault you forced this upon him.

Everyone feels like they need to pick a side. You don’t. You don’t have to have anything next to your name on @electrichippos list, which btw is a cool list! I’m not knocking it). You don’t need to answer to anyone but yourself and what YOU’VE seen or experience. I had joked with @electrichippo to add an “FE” next to my name as far as my “side”. The “FE” stands for “Fuck Everyone”. I still stand by Four and if that isn’t good enough, then I am sideless. That is my side. Rogue. Anarchy. Chaos. I don’t believe I’m alone here. I’ve been ready for this war to begin, let’s do this.

I’d like to quote Blood for Blood right now as it seems fitting:
    “Alright, here we are, back again and nothing’s changed except maybe for the worse.
    And I gotta ask ya, ever took a look around at the sick world we live in and wondered, why?
    And you ain’t got no answer, so maybe you ask your girl, your boy or your friend or something.
    And they ain’t got no answers.
    So you figure.
    I guess we’re all just fucked.
    The world is going to hell tonight, but tonight I’m feeling alright. So let’s fucking go.”

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Glad to see you can still drop an epic truth bomb @mike. You get a “H-E-double hockeysticks yeah!” from me boo :-)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

You can take the boy out of the Scribe, but you can’t take the Scribe out of the boy

<3

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Sure, one can argue that they did these things for the greater good, but when a starving man steals food to eat, heโ€™s still breaking the law.

Now the wheel has turned around…Jean Valjean means nothing now.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@mike, I’m with you on this one though maybe for slightly different reasons. To me, ~Four was chaos, but at least she spoke her mind and encouraged us to speak ours.

III never sat well with me, and I was fully ready to go to BoS until it came out that they were aligned.

And now 2… Addison warned me at the mixer to not get too involved, to not appear too interested. But either she’s playing a game here that hasn’t been revealed, or she’s gone back on her previous stance, and for that I’m not sure I trust her either.

If anything matters, I’m anti-III and anti-2. I’m not sure where that puts me, but my _path does not seem to lie with either of them at the moment.

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

I was a supporter of Four, but now that she is no more, I must move forward accordingly. I declare my allegiance to the BOS. I will do whatever is needed to become a member, my loyalty belongs to them now. The OOA gives me nothing to stand for at this point, and no one worthy to stand behind. Without something to believe in, and a leader to bring me towards the path of enlightenment I originally embarked on, I don’t belong there anymore. I thank them for everything they have done for me. BOS, I’ll be seeing you soon.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I have changed as a person. Not in a fundamental way, just in teeny tiny steps. Where I was once filled with despair, I exist now with that pain suppressed. Pushed back in corner where I won’t let it hurt me.

My days were slightly darker in the past. Not anymore. I’m not the person I was yesterday. And I have more faith in myself that tomorrow will be better in some way than today.

The struggle continues. It’s not over. But I’m so much happier than I even thought possible. And I owe it all to the OOA. To the Gatekeepers who taught me. And to the friends I’ve made along the way.

My _path is with Anoch. My journey is in tandem with those that walk alongside me as we move forward into the Light.

@gatekeeper2, @regent7. I stand with you. I stand with the Oracles. I stand and will remain with the OOA. I will not waver.

I want to hear the words of Anoch. Teach me. Guide me. And I will follow.

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

imho: What proof is there for the corruption, murder, insurance fraud supposedly perpetrated by OOA? Something from BoS? Or a tool of BoS? Someone claiming to be an investigator? What if BoS is in reality a “department” within OOA tasked with spreading rumors, charges, and other disinformation in a effort to “weed out” the “unfit”? Note that OOA rarely, if ever, responds directly to BoS claims. I, for myself, trust noone.

I keep going back to the original statement of Tension, about using fear and paranoia, and especially the one about NOTHING BEING AS IT SEEMS!

Thank you for your time.

@jpbauer: Shall I add you to the allegiance list? Considering the level of paranoia, I’m going to guess that a — is in order ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of sisyphus
      sisyphus
      Participant

That would be appropriate

Paranoia is what keeps you alive!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of sisyphus sisyphus.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Can anyone give me a overview of each of the sides?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I think everyone has a personal overview of each of the sides, it really depends on your experience.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I am finished with the indecisiveness. I stand with the BoS. I cannot dig the continual corruption and hypocrisy within the OOA. 2 may bring a nova vitae to the OOA, but until then, I must stand against the actions up to this point.
    I will consider III an ally until he does something more brash and brazen than the OOA. I love you all, and will not spurn you, as many others have stated. I just hope we’re all doing what’s best for us.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

As part of Team Anti-Everyone, I kinda feel like I need to explain my position as having no apparent allegiance could make it seem like I have no end goal and this is a million miles away from the truth. Like 2 and the OOA, I look towards preparing for the arrival of One. I want to help those who wish to Ascend since I cannot Ascend myself. I want to pave the way for those that will follow. So while we may have the same goal, I cannot get on board with the methods employed by the institute and/or our new gatekeeper. Murder? Fraud? Deception? Emotional manipulation? Not really my style…

As for BoS, they want to tear everything down. I agree with their stance that past and current behaviour shown by the OOA is abhorrent, but what do they offer in place of enlightenment? Once the OOA is destroyed, what then? Why not try to bring about change from within? My knowledge of BoS and their greater strategy is incredibly limited, I appreciate that. But this is how it seems to me right now.

So yeah, I’m not really Anti-Everyone. I am Pro-Community and, in theory, Pro-One. I’m just gonna carry on making friends and supporting those who need it whenever they need it and gathering the memories that will show those that follow how awesome you people truly are, regardless of which side you support.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I heard this again recently and wanted to dedicate it to you guys. All of you. Not just BoS, not just OOA, every individual, our two friendly neighborhood gatekeepers included.
    Everything you say here is recorded and remembered. You as an individual affect the whole. Screw Marxism. Each and every one of you means something to this experience and this community, whether you speak up every five minutes or every five days.
    With all this side-declaring going on, this really hit home. Wish you all luck, and may you not need it. :)

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I am just now seeing this, thank you Nate. Honestly, you are light among darkness.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Nate โค๏ธ

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Due to personal differences, I have decided that for now I’m better as a free agent. I’m walking away from BOS. I’m leaning “Fuck Everything” but am open to any new, morally grey entity who is up for making things interesting.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Just a friendly reminder that the OOA has donuts.

I wrestled with the decision like you, but chocolate glaze always wins in the end.

DimStyle
      Participant

@kasch and lets not forget about dancing. Donuts and dancing

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Donuts have calories. I am definitely anti-calories. And the OOA is definitely a dangerous cult.
      However if the OOA invents a calorie free donut that won’t trigger migraines I will reconsider.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@coryphella Megan! Welcome to neutrality! *hands you a cushion and a goody bag full of your fav foods*

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@blondiecamps – I doubt I’m really “neutral.” I’m definitely NOT OOA (unless they figure out the donut thing). Really, I’m more pro-chaos than anything else. Pro-keep things interesting. :)

That would be a messy bag, with lots of kheer, paneer, tikka masala, and ice cream.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Rather than neutrality being a fence, I like to think of it as an expanse of land between two settlements. We’re all dotted throughout and can see each other but some are closer to each camp than others… that sounds like my kind of bag- yum!

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

So, the OOA is North Korea, Sentinel is South Korea, and FE is the DMZ.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

FE is Norway.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Mmmm doonnuuts. I love donuts. I don’t know how to dance though.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I can teach you!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Well, it looks like *someone* discovered the little Easter Egg hidden in my video and it is time for me to come clean.

Team FE – it’s been fun… But I’ve fallen off the fence and in love with… BoS. Sometimes you don’t see how right something is until it is right there in front of your face…

And finally, I would like to make a public declaration, just in case there was any doubt:

I STAND WITH SENTINEL AND THE BOS

@blondiecamps: Welcome. We are very glad to have you join us.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Yeet Blondie in da house woot woot

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

At this rate everyone will be BoS soon! :-) I am officially standing with team FE since neither BoS or the OOA seems to even know I exist.

111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps Welcome to Sentinel. We’ve acquired some chocolate cake and syrup, to celebrate.

@lenize Everyone knows you exist. Choose which side you support!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@lenize – You don’t have to choose. You stand by YOUR choice. You do not have to support a side at all.

Do not be wooed or bullied or guilt tripped into anything you don’t feel is right.

Also, I’m not saying BoS or OOA is bullying anyone to pick a side.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

@lenize, make your stance based on what feels right to you, whatever that is: Left, right or in the middle. I wasn’t recruited, I made my choice, we all make our choice here.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@lenize Hell, I know exactly where you are coming from. I started to feel a bit lost in the middle and I did a lot of soul searching. So I reached out and found that people were listening and did have the answers I was looking for. And I saw past the OOA bullcrap all on my own… But you have to make whatever choice is right for you. It’s YOUR _path. But don’t believe for a second that you are invisible to anyone.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Welcome, boo <3 @blondiecamps

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m FE at this point.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

OOA all the way.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Haha. You updated just for me! Thank you Kim.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I have felt for a while now that the OOA is not offering true enlightenment and I have just never liked the BoS (the organization) and their methods for trying to bring the OOA down (sorry all my BoS peeps :-) still love all you guys). Now, after spending my whole day with Addison’s diary, I believe her words to hold truth, even if things were maybe edited to keep knowledge we are not ready to know yet from us, I don’t believe this detracts from the truth that is given therein.

I believe the OOA itself and even the powers above it has strayed from the true word of Anoch. They have become corrupt and is after money and power for themselves, hiding enligtenment and not being true believers (especially after the email @kingkill33 got) and Gatekeeper 4 realized this. She tried to get us back to the path of enlightenment, but perhaps when she was created, however that happens, the powers that be had messed with her already and she had some issues.

Her way of getting back to the truth of Anoch and enlightenment, at the end, seems to have been to start over with a clean slate, killing everyone. (she might even have killed you @electrichippo that day: “she will cleanse it all, everyone even those only witnesses”). That gave Addison no choice but to kill GKFour to save us all, or maybe even just to save Kim if she was planning on starting her killings during that meeting with GKIII! I still do not like or condone killing, but can understand why she made that decision. If you were given the choice to kill someone before they killed everyone you loved, are you sure you would choose differently.

I believe that Gatekeeper 2 is paving the way for ONE and that Anoch speaks through her to guide us to enlightenment (and Regent 7 is helping her from within the organization). The OOA and higher ups (clockmakers) do not want us to find true enlightenment and are glad when we defect to the BoS, why have they not done anything to keep that from happening? They might have even started or control the BoS!

@gatekeeper2 I feel I have a better understanding of why you had to do what you did and want to thank you for your actions and guidance with the lessons. If I can help in any way, please let me.

I stand with Gatekeeper 2 (and probably Regent 7 if he is on the side of the true enlightenment (which he seems to be))

OOG: Please don’t be too mean guys, there has been a lot of more negative discussions about stuff the last few days and I’m scared of being attacked for my IG beliefs by putting this out there. I have no problem with civil, and/or friendly :-) discussions, but I am honestly a bit scared of being hurt because of this.

The most surprising thing for me today is the relative silence in regards to the journal of Addison Barrow. I would have thought her supporters as well as her critics would have been much more vocal.

@lenize & @addisonborn your names have been been moved.

ALLEGIANCE NOTES (draft/not official) โ€“ UPDATE 8/12/2016 8:30pm PST

Morgan aka Error โ€“ BOS
    Daela โ€“ BOS
    Kimberly โ€“ BOS
    Rizzo โ€“ BOS
    Sean aka Gilded- BOS, (pro-III)
    Iris โ€“ BOS
    Ale โ€“ BOS
    Cody โ€“ BOS
    Nate โ€“ BOS
    Blondie โ€“ BOS
    Addison Born – BOS
    Kristin aka EPhorror โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Mustafa โ€“ aka Mumu โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    TinNose โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Freedomโ€™s Flame โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Michel โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Russell aka Rusty โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    DimStyle โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Andrew โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Max aka ReidV โ€“ Gatekeeper2
    Lucus – OOA
    Ezi – Gatekeeper2
    The following individuals have not aligned with a major faction. Everything after each dash mark is a comment recently made by that individual regarding major factions, including: Gatekeeper2, GatekeeperIII, OOA & BOS:

Melissa โ€“ anti-2, (anti-III)
    Gray aka KingKill โ€“ leans OOA, (anti-III)
    Amie โ€“ leans OOA
    Neil โ€“ (anti-III)
    Megan โ€“ no allegiance, (pro-III)
    Mike โ€œFEโ€ Fontaine โ€“ no allegiance

Jake โ€“ neutral/undecided
    Susie โ€“ neutral/undecided
    Ethan โ€“ neutral/undecided
    Derek โ€“ neutral/undecided
    Bumble โ€“ neutral/undecided
    Sisyphus โ€“ neutral/undecided

McColyard โ€“ no comment
    Jewels โ€“ no comment
    Michelle โ€“ no comment
    Maria โ€“ no comment
    Tom aka Pruf โ€“ no comment
    Buz โ€“ no comment

DimStyle
      Participant

I would say I am more aligned with @gatekeeper2 now than before I read Addison’s diary

Profile photo of Pandace88
    Pandace88
    Participant

OOG:HI everyone! @thegilded @mike @coryphella @electrichippo @mumumusings @111error @reaton @kasch @thebuz (Wish I could tag EVERYONE ’cause idk who’ll even see this) Since scare LA I have been catching up on everything that’s been going on here through My Haunt Life, the Timeline, Megan’s Timeline, blogs, social media and the forums. I want to THANK YOU all so much for writing everything down. You guys are all amazing and I feel like I’ve been reading one of the most interesting books where my favorite characters (all of you!) are actually real! Haha ^_^ so this is just a big hello and thank you โ™ก

IG: After extensive research and watching everything unfold, I’d like to make a public display of my presence here as a follower of @gatekeeper2 and the revolution that is about to ensue! Waiting for 9pm with phone in hand (even though I should be working..hehe). Glory Be!

Haha hey glad to help. Stick around and maybe someone’ll view you the same way

@pandace88: Hi and welcome! Characters in a book… Hmm, I like this.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@pandace88 – thank you so much! I know it was a crazy undertaking to digest the last 7 months in such a short amount of time. It’s rad that you did that and you’ll have such a bigger appreciation for all of this :)

DimStyle
      Participant

@pandace88 welcome to the @gatekeeper2 club! You have made a wise choice!

Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

i support those of grey moralities and people willing to do the things that must be done, but that people with more idealistic morals won’t accomplish. So I guess I’m more sympathetic to the side willing to go the distance.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Color me EXTREMELY anti-III. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would say BOS/III for me. But otherwise YES THANK YOU this is what I needed. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Thank you @electrichippo :-) I’d been keeping a rough list too but with all the changes it kinda looks like a big old scribbly mess now. Although I’m extremely anti-2, I’m also anti-III. At the end of the day, my loyalty lies with the community.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Is there a diference between the ones that have “-” and the ones that have “- –“?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have noted some inconsistencies with the list as per observation of others statements. I do not wish to speak for others however so I will leave it at that.

BOS grows stronger…

Allegiance Notes – 8/1/16 1pm PST (draft/not official)

Morgan(Error) – BOS
    Daela – BOS
    Kimberly – BOS
    Rizzo – BOS
    Ale – BOS
    Buz – BOS/III
    Megan – III/BOS
    Cody – BOS

Amie – loyalty leans towards OOA
    Melissa – anti-III, anti-2, loyalty leans towards OOA
    Blondie(Greeny Bluey) – anti-2, anti-III

Ezi – anti-III
    Neil – anti-III
    Gray (KingKill) – anti-III
    Mike Fontaine – anti-III

Sean(Gilded) –
    Iris –
    Kristin(EPhorror) –
    Max(ReidV) –
    Nate –
    Maria –
    Tom(Pruf) –
    Jake – โ€”
    Lucus –
    AddisonB – โ€”
    Susie – โ€”
    Ethan – โ€”
    Derek – โ€”
    Bumble – โ€”

Mustafa(Mumu) – OOA
    TinNose – OOA
    Freedomโ€™s Flame – Gatekeeper2
    Michel – Gatekeeper2
    Russell(Rusty) – Gatekeeper2
    DimStyle – Gatekeeper2
    Andrew – Gatekeeper2

*** โ€œโ€“โ€ means the participant made a comment stating neutrality.

Kim has been kind enough to compile a list of what she knows, if you have information that could better that list or help others see the truth I doubt very much that anyone would mind hearing your opinions or thoughts, even if they are wrong.

Come share them with us, and if you say anything about anyone that isn’t correct let them correct you here

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

My list pretty much matches Kim’s so it would be interesting to see where I may have gone wrong…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have, on multiple occasions, witnessed @rizzzoooooo, state that he stands with the final counted/3.

That’s a good point, but I suspect that after his earlier declaration for the BoS (that got him kicked out of the Experience), he still feels allegiance to them but is wary of declaring for them again. Supporting III, who is allied with the BoS is a safe way of supporting the BoS that doesn’t risk him getting the boot again.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Yea I saw that and figured it would be brought up. As it’s still unclear exactly who’s territory the forums are in, I’ve been careful about saying as much. But I figure it’s been a while and the forums are meant to be middle ground for all of us to speak to each other (even gatekeepers). I stand with BOS, I’ve said I stand with the last counted, only because the last counted is still on here. I stand with BOS with the hopes of a sort of 3 contingency plan is in play (which I would hope they have up their sleeve, they’re smart people, I’m sure they’ve thought of it). I hope that cleared it up, when I see and hear 3, I still think of all those people who are no longer with us. To me, it’s an enemy of enemy is my friend sort of deal going on, a means to end.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hmmm, well that seems odd as there have been others to declare that they stand with the BOS and have not been “booted”.
    So as much as that may be true.. it seems an odd reason to hold back.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Tbh I have never said that I stand with BOS, I’ve said I stand with the last counted. Some of this is for similar reasons – BOS *has* rejected people and I don’t feel like being rejected anymore; I also have tremendous respect for Kim and won’t join BOS unless she feels comfortable with me being a part of it. If they want me and I can be of use to them, awesome. In the meantime my allegiance is foremost for III. I’ve made my own decisions regarding his actions. I don’t believe he’s an enemy and currently feel that what he has said is in line with what I want. I haven’t heard anything from BOS about what they stand for or what they plan to do.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

The only two people who have gone for only BOS and not three are Kim and daela, Kim made the deal personally so I couldn’t see 3 getting upset with her about anything (that wouldn’t look to good) and daela has gone MIA from the forums. When I made the claims, three still had a heavy presence on the forums, I wasn’t about to say I stand with BOS but fuck three, that’s just not smart planning. I have spoken to Kim in private about my allegiance, and now that the list is up and three isn’t on here as much, I figured it wouldn’t be a bad time to clarify where I’m standing. I know where I stand, the people that I felt needed to know where I stand have known. But if you want to believe I have some kind of agenda and don’t want to believe me? Go right ahead.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

No man. Thats not it at all. Sorry if my reply to @thegilded came off that way. Wasn’t my intention.
    I was meerly stating that it seemed an odd reason to hold back considering recent activity.
    I had also had my curiosities about the motives for III’S actions within the “halls”. When he asked us to leave messages so that he could choose one of us to meet with him I stated that I was unsure as to his motives but thought perhaps he had done what he had to attempt to cleanse the corruption within the OOA. I told him I was willing to listen to any side of any story. As usual however, there was no clarification.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

After speaking privately with Kim, I’m firmly III/BOS.

However if anyone can get me out of this airport and on a plane home my allegiance will be SOLELY theirs.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I see! Thank you, and to add to the updated list: I am also anti-II.

DimStyle
    Participant

Wow @electrichippo what a good job! It was so hard to figure out where everyone was! High five to you!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@electrichippo Loving my new nickname ๐Ÿ˜‰

Being both anti 2 and III makes me sound so negative. I’m usually such a positive person…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Team Dislike All, unite Bluey/Greeny. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blondiecamps: My super duper top secret alliance (that isn’t related to Tension storyline at all) likes you and has named you Greeny Bluey forevermore ๐Ÿ˜€

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Someone likes me? Well that’s a new experience :-)

Well, shit. If everyone’s going public, then who am I to stay quiet?

There was only one “authority figure” that I loved and respected. One who raised me to Sentry, and one who I would actually follow. And I got to watch the newest Gatekeeper slit her throat. I was with 4. But now that she’s dead, maybe it’s time for something new.

The BoS has a point. Too many have lost their way, swallowed up by an organization that doesn’t care to teach them a damn thing. I still believe in seeking the light for both myself and others, but where once I thought that it was our role to teach others the Light of the Oracles, I am starting to believe that it’s time we show the Light of Freedom to those trapped: Addison and the others that the OOA is holding on to

I don’t like III, but maybe he’s got a point, too. She hated it, but with 4’s death I suppose I’m free to pull from popular culture when I say that it may be time to tear down everything they’ve built, so that from the ashes of their world we can build a better one.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Well, let’s see. I’m not sure about 2 as yet. Bluey Greeny makes a convincing argument about her injured appearance being a facade. Even so, though, I like the rhetoric thus far, and I like the actions to this point. I honestly am not the biggest fan of ANY of the proceedings of the OOA, however. I am not rescinding my discipleship willingly at this time, but there will need to be some action before I’m convinced.

III irritates me to an extent, but I find myself fond of him in another way. I like the operations of the BoS, and I like their levelheadedness, especially compared to their rivals at the Institute. I don’t want to pledge allegiance to Sentinel, because I’m not prepared to spurn the OOA, but at present, I am, unfortunately, stuck in the middle.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I’m glad I have an extra hyphen by name. Count me firmly in the ——– camp.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

BOS be like

If i remember right @thegilded @regent7 helped promote you, and he’s still out there somewhere….

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Sentry @thegilded ! ~four may be gone but that doesn’t mean what she taught us is gone too.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: I do English good
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant
    http://nbcmarryme.tumblr.com/post/100084539793/you-havent-seen-last-nights-premiere-yet-thats

ok thats just fucked. editing because I am totally not going for ” mary me” here bahahahaha.
    That was under “head turn” on giphy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.

@atticus360 – I suspect you’re thinking of him talking about it but it was 4 who empowered us.

But Regent7 did have a hand in it. All the more reason I have to save him. I believe I’m on the right side to do so

@mkarrett – This in no way diminishes my respect for you, even if I believe you to be misguided in this regard. Although I suppose your argument could carry more weight if you could cite a single teaching that she actually imparted on us beyond “Don’t use FaceTwitterInstaBullshit so much”

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@blondiecamps this cat sums up my reaction to @thegilded‘s post perfectly :)

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ป cat memes

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

If an “I stand with Bluey-Greeny” alliance forms, count me in.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@thegilded four’s message was for us to GET OFF OUR ASSES AND ACT. Not sit here arguing about factions, or sit hoarding information or boxes that make us think we’re special. Isn’t that right, @thebuz ?

*Inserts something about path being my own as per usual*

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@thegilded

I respect your decision too but I’ll double down on what you say:

From ~four
    “support that which you built. You constructed this, not us. Always defend that which is yours.”
    “The louder your voice, the more we will show youโ€ฆ.”
    “Blarg…I donโ€™t like their message. I8m gonna run away and gonna join the leireus, errrrrr BOS. Listen, I get it, I do…Sentinel and BOS are cool. Like, real coooooool. They probably have neat little hackery things, wear all black…H-E- double hockey sticks, I bet they even smoke cool cigarettes and listen to HIP new music…and who doesnโ€™t want to take down the MAN? How exciting. But what is the Sentinel besides a much proven EXIT? A void of nothing. Have they offered US anything other than the ability to deconstruct?”

“I am done…but, I am not complete…We will meet again.”

~four definitely was against twitter/facebook/etc/etc/etc but she had other things to say too. The last one I won’t forget.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@coryphella If that ever happens, I nominate you to design the flag. Cos you know, any faction, I mean alliance of mine would need a flag…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@blondiecamps – those are my favorite colors!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Why the hostility?

I could reveal the contents of said box and other information to the community right now… I would just be kicked out of the whole experience. Don’t know about you… but that doesn’t exactly seem like the best way to go… for everyone involved with Tension Experience.

But sure… why not? I’ll feel special for the time being.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@thebuz not hostility… but remember when @daela recieved the package at the party? There was quite the movement to open it, rules or no.

As I see it, you have a box now and are more that capable of opening it and sharing with us, just like it was intended at that party.

Your path is your own and anyone who tells you otherwise is playing you for a fool.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I don’t think I’m out of line thinking that you’re being snarky (read:hostile).

There wasn’t an option given except that if I reveal box before I’m supposed to the game is done for me.

Would you really be so selfish as to have me give up playing with you guys as opposed to literally waiting 3 days?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Exiled people have returned before.

And last time the community obeyed like sheep @electrichippo got to make the moves as we all watched helplessly.

And yes, I do get snarky when I’m bored and dissapointed. Perhaps you could grow a pair and change that?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Similar as to when Addison said only one could meet her in the car the day of the BBQ, the whole experience would be over if they didn’t comply. It’s just three more days…I can wait for you, @thebuz

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

It was also proven that opening up the package on that day at the party wouldn’t have changed things, what happened happened because it was meant to happen.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

The word used was not exiled.

And there is no reason to be rude, good sir. I understand your frustration that maybe there hasn’t been enough TENSION for you, but that doesn’t mean that anything need be taken out on the rest of the community.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

It’s not even three days, it’s two.
    We would each of us want our individual paths respected here – @thebuz has been given instructions and I think especially given his need to prove himself to @gatekeeper3, it’s his call. Having the game ended sounds pretty final to me.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Community’s why I’m trying to push you @thebuz . I’m far from the only one with these feelings.

Ya wanna know why Chronicle was weird this week? Because “Buz has a box but he didn’t share whats in it” isn’t exactly riveting.

*Inserts something about you being able to shape Tension

P.S: you can delete a double post on the activity log

P.S.S: @reaton @coryphella quit the Chronicles early on

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Totally not getting involved in your cat fight here guys, but just wanted to say I had a load of fun imagining what’s in the box… I know I’m gonna be disappointed when it turns out not to be a head… So right now I’m enjoying the Schroedinger-type sitch we got going on…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

P.S.S: @reaton @coryphella quit the Chronicles early on

Wow. Yeah dude I covered that.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification, but I did want to include her contribution. Also, her art is a form of an emotional record.

Keep the corrections coming, man. They are appreciated!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@blondiecamps cat fight… well done. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@coryphella i apologize, i’m being overly frisky. I see the art panel you gave me every day and appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@thebuz you’re gonna do what youre gonna do. Just trying to open your mind on this.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

We all know how i feel about art @reaton ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nah, it was shady. Next time i correct itll be to help you edit the Chonicles.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@atticus360

Schrodingers-cat

Pour vous ๐Ÿ˜›

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

@blondiecamps its not dead or alive… its something….else. *scary music*

You might like this: http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/honorarium/#post-8889

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

@atticus360 Dum dum duuuuuum *suitably perturbed face*

And yes, I love that one. If you ever want to honour me in a picture, there should definitely be a cat… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Yes! PM me one word that decribes you and your Tension experience. Ive been lethargic about it but ill get to it.

This extends to @irishalliwell120 @aleocotillo @electrichippo and anyone i’ve missed.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Uhm… “shady” is not a word that comes to mind when I think of you, Sir.

Enigmatic? Sure. Mysterious? Sure. Prone to sudden outbursts of humorous wit and artistic self expression? Sure.
    Shady…? Not so much. :-) (Sorry if that dents your edgy street cred. Haha!!!) @atticus360

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant
    111_error
    Participant

_Path to victory:

> Right click / open in new tab
    > Obtain actual image link
    > Post image without irrelevant tags and Tumblr border
    > Never fail again.. at least at posting images.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Let me see if I can do it.

Update: never mind, I can’t do it like you do @111error

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Thanks for the tips.
    Unfortunately the video is water marked with the hash tag.
    This is a no win situation unless you edit the video itself.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Mike ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

PuppetGirl
    Participant

No comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register