OSDM Phone Call on night of 8/29/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA OSDM Phone Call on night of 8/29/16

This topic contains 56 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I was working late last night so I was unable to watch the Periscope’s that happened live. My work days are very long and hectic right ow. I played catch up and watched them right before I left for home. Thank you to @gabzilla for being on top of it!!!

As I was driving home last night, my phone rang. Since @gatekeeper2 had just appeared on Periscope, and there was No Caller ID visible, I answered it by speakerphone even though I was driving. The connection was horrible, I could barely hear the call, but I was on a freeway so I believe the problem was simply bad reception in my area.

The voice of a cheery woman said, “Hello.”

I had trouble hearing what came next, but here is the best I can do…

“Hello, Russell? Russell?”

“Yes?”

“This is ______ work with the OSDM. I would like ______ you have a bear in your possession. I believe you received it a few months back at a meeting at a certain hotel? ________ like to get that from you _____ have a truck to you within 15 minutes, _____ just _____ drop it ____ and it will be ________.”

At this point I broke in, “Excuse me, I am very sorry but this is a horrible connection and I can barely hear you. If you could call me back in 8 to 10 minutes I will be off the freeway and…”

CLICK.

I do not believe the call was dropped, I believe I was hung up on. Whoever that was chose NOT to call me back. However, I know I was not the only one to get phone calls last night… I was texted by a good friend who let me know the OSDM had contacted him.

Well, to verify I did hear “OSDM”… I contacted @mkarrett, who I knew was online, to confirm that I thought that was the “tech support” arm of the OOA. She confirmed the name of The Oracles Security and Data Management to me. (Have not heard those letters in a while!)

In light of the emails that Gatekeeper2 provided to the community last night, I do not feel it would be a good idea for me to turn this childhood item of Addison’s over to the OSDM. Since there is a mention of “reprogram “in those emails, I feel this personal item could be used in an unhealthy manner toward Gatekeeper2.

Today will be another heavy, very long workday for me. I probably will not be home until very late… but, I want to assure the community that the bear is safely hidden, for now.

There are very few people I would trust with that item.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: corrected acronym

@reaton: I believe keeping the bear hidden is a wise move at this point, especially considering you couldn’t clearly hear all that was being instructed or get the caller to reply to your inquiries. I am not altogether convinced that @gatekeeper2 is thinking clearly, but I feel it is prudent to do our best to keep her out of harm’s way until/unless we have a solid reason to do otherwise.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I also received a call last night. I believe it was the same person that called @reaton

It was Linda from the OSDM and she asked me if I knew about a certain animal in Russell’s possession. I said I knew very well what she was talking about. She then asked if I could get it from him and that they could have a car to me within the hour.

I told her that would be a problem since he lives about 40 minutes from me without traffic (so even if I could get it, I wouldn’t be back in time for the drop off). She then paused and said she would call me back…then I fell asleep waiting for that call or a possible car to show up. Neither happened.

We know the bear was/important to Addison/ @gatekeeper2 , but why does the OSDM want it? Addison knows it exists and has seen it because of Russell’s Instagram and she asked him about it. So it wouldn’t be a shock or surprise necessarily.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I agree with @electrichippo, perhaps @gatekeeper2 would be needlessly distracted by actions of the OSDM if I chose to give the bear to them.

@mike, my concern is not @gatekeeper2 seeing the bear, I believe in her strength (perhaps more than Kim, it seems). My concern is that OSDM has some plan to use the symbol of the bear against Gatekeeper2 in some way. Maybe I am being too cautious, I am not prone to paranoia… normally. In this case, however, I believe caution is necessary.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton I would agree with you in the concern the bear would be used against 2 in some way. The emails aid she retained more of her pre-gatekeeper self than all the others combined so I would also be cautious at providing them the bear knowing that Addison had an attachment to it.

For lack of a better word, I would say “booby trap” in predicting what the OSDM would do with it. Either to incapacitate @gatekeeper2 or kill her.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

For people that are fairly new the OSDM storyline picks up around here

Also, it’s The Oracles Security and Data Management–sorry @reaton for misstating that’s totally my fault (I’ll edit your post to create less confusion)

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

No worries, @mskarrett, I was quickly trying to refresh my brain on their involvement and actions – in case they did call me back. I appreciate your help.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@mike because it seems to me that the OSDM really wants to keep a tight lid on the reveal of even more information. Two has been charging full speed ahead with revealing information from The Book of Anoch and more importantly being the catalyst for One’s arrival. OSDM has been giving me bad vibes for a while and this only adds to it for me. That bear could still be used to trigger Two and probably stop this from all happening. I’ll speculate that an instagram doesn’t have the same impact as actually handling an item that a child once had long ago. There are memories associated not only by texture but by smell.

That sucks they never called you back btw.

The Bear and “Carlos” both were things that I had previously thought would only have any effect before Addison’s change into 2, but the fact that the OSDM still wants it suggests otherwise. Combined with the fact that this request seems both frantic and needed and happened right after Addison’s periscope and info drop suggests that this bear could work as some sort of trump card in influencing Addison’s actions.

The OSDM rather clearly wants to control if not outright hurt Addison. I suspect it goes without saying that you cannot let them get their hands on it.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@thegilded, I wonder what the emails truly hint at? What process do they intend to inflict? I agree with you that it seems they do not want to outright eliminate Gatekeeper2, but they want some of that good ol’ compliant Addison back. Why else would they want to get their hands on something from her past… unless they feel it could be used to transform her back into a less independent force?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@reaton – or maybe this isn’t about Addison at all.

Know how in every movie, when bad guys want someone, they usually go after their loved ones? Maybe you’re a loved one

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike – You know where I stand. If I have to endure anything for the chance of @gatekeeper2 achieving her goals… so be it. I am willing.
      I sense, like the movies, I would not be left behind at the end.

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

@thegilded Did anyone ever say Carlos to Addison, excuse me @gatekeeper2 and did it get any reaction?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Pandace88 Pandace88.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Pandace88 Pandace88.

Not as far as I know. She deals with a very limited amount of people and, by and large, people either forget it’s an option or don’t want to say it to her.

@111error and @reaton likely have the most interaction with her, I don’t believe either said Carlos to her

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I agree with @thegilded, as far as I know, no one ever did attempt this, @pandace88. Good question to ask, though. After that piece of information was learned, my contact with @gatekeeper2 consisted of very brief phone calls where she had a specific piece of information to give me. The calls were brief and she almost always stated what she wanted to say and then hung up quickly. (Or, sometimes, was interrupted by someone… I believe Gatekeeper 4.)
      I do not know if @111error ever attempted to say it, but I did not. For one thing, I was not sure of the motivations of Mark/Bennie, who was the source of that information.

Pandace88
      Participant

I also have mixed emotions about Mark after having read the journal. And being that he is now dead? I don’t know if it would altogether make a difference reminding her of him, except to remind her of how far she’s grown as a person. I wonder though how she would feel about the memory. @reaton would you mention it if you had the chance?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

As much as I would want to know what Addison would say when she heard “Carlos”, I strongly believe she has gone full Gatekeeper on us and will likely have no reaction and/or just brush it off if someone were to say it to her.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

If she’s been in LA any amount of time she’s succumbed to our delicious array of central and South American cuisine. Statistically, she’s heard the name “Carlos” already.

I’m hungry.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo I have wondered about this. I think she is strong, but if the OSDM is after personal belongings of hers… not everyone shares our opinion on this.

@pandace88 said:

I also have mixed emotions about Mark after having read the journal. And being that he is now dead? I don’t know if it would altogether make a difference reminding her of him

I suppose I could have said “Carlos” to Addy when I met her and @gatekeeper4 in the warehouse, but I was also not convinced it would have made a difference other than possibly confusing and agitating her further than she already appeared to be. Mark was quite obviously prone to dramatic displays. Just because he said “Carlos” would make a difference, doesn’t mean it is the truth. Her journal, on the other hand, could be powerful. It is something that could push aside @gatekeeper2 and speak volumes to the girl from Ohio named Addison Barrow.

Pandace88
      Participant

Yes, I do agree “Carlos” does seem to be insignificant at this point and the journal and bear are obviously more important for whatever reprogramming is about to be attempted on @gatekeeper2. I’m glad you have no intention of handing it over, @reaton.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@pandace88 At this point, to answer your earlier question, I feel I would not to choose to say “Carlos.” It seems her purpose is very focused and I think we will soon see the result of whatever she is planning. As @111error describes, the short interactions of the last couple of months… she has driven.
      The interest in the bear is curious, for now I do choose to keep it in my possession.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@reaton Since we heard that clue, every interaction I’ve had with Addison has been her talking to me, more than me getting a chance to say anything. However we’ve said it here a lot, and she obviously reads this forum, so I’m inclined to think it was Mark’s last attempt to help her remember him and turn away from the OOA, which is unlikely to happen at this point..

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

They obviously don’t want the bear very badly. Maybe they were confirming you still had it.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@mike and @astro4545 could be on to something here. Maybe this caller was just fishing for information and now they have it.

Watch yourself @reaton.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@astro4545, I was curious about their approach for the exact reason you bring up, was it a simple confirmation? If so… what is coming next?
      @mkarrett and @mike, I do hear you. I thank all of you for pointing this out and I appreciate the concern.
      I only hope I can somehow protect and aid Gatekeeper2 if the opportunity arises.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Have you tried to see if there was anything in the bear?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Yes, when Tom (Addison’s father) first left the bear for me to find, I searched it thoroughly and could not find anything hidden. There is even a small hole which appears like something could be placed inside the neck, but I think this is just from normal playtime wear and tear. All the limbs are floppy, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Oh, @reaton , there’s no concern from me. I just want to see darkness and fireworks.. and what better way to see that than with a friend being involved 😉 <3

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@mike – I know you well enough… you would rescue a friend if you had the chance.
      But, I also know you well enough to know that if you believed it was being done for the right reasons… you would stand by your convictions and abandon a friend for a greater good.

Let the darkness reveal your _path. I am not as naive as I was a few months ago.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

you would stand by your convictions and abandon a friend for a greater good

Sigh…you don’t know me at all :(

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

You seem to have interpreted that as a completely negative statement, @mike. I am not so sure that it is. :-)

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I have a hunch that you’ll need the bear for next Wed. If Addison’s ushering in of The One turns out to be something really, REALLY bad (and I’m not saying it would be), this may be the only defense we have.

Now if only there was an object that would ward off those smug BOS people. 😉

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Is there not another object? It wouldn’t help in our smugness, but it may help against OSDM…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Hi, Andy! Still here ☺️

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

My beanie baby hex bags have clearly failed…

@kasch said: My beanie baby hex bags have clearly failed…

Hahahah and haha! You made a joke (or is it?!) and I laughed. I love this.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Hah yeah those dumb BOS’ers who actually care about people and stuff.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Brotherhood of Smugness. :-p

And shouldn’t it be sisterhood? 80% of BoS are ladies.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@thebuz Think you need to revisit your math(s) there Buz. At last reckoning:

Male BOS members – Morgan, Rizzo, Sean, Cody, Nate, Addison B
      Female BOS members – Kim, Daela, Iris, Ale, Blondie

Not that we are concerned by such trivial things as gender here…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I was counting @thegilded as two. He’s all man.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@thebuz

If you counted Sean as 1, 45.5% of BOS is female.

If you count him as 2, that figure drops to 42%.

*passes you a maths textbook and calculator* You are welcome.

“I was counting @thegilded as two. He’s all man.”

ily 2 bb

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Clarified reponse
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Sorry let me rephrase.

I was counting @thegilded as the only two guys. 😜

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Oh, you’re back are you?

That’s nice.

Addison Born
      Participant

neat

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Oh wow @thebuz – your humour is clearly far too highbrow for this little lady…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

The highest of brows.

Sit tight and the meme’s will begin.

Addison Born
      Participant

hahaha awesome! memes are so funnie!!!!

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Exorcizamus te, Omnis Immundus Spiritus, Omnis Satanica Potestas, Omnis Incursio Infernalis Adversarii, Omnis Congregatio et Secta Diabolica, Ergo Draco Maledicte, Ut Ecclesiam Tuam Servire, Tibi Facias Libertate Secura, Te Rogamus, Audi Nos!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Seph-i-roth!

@kasch: Mmmm, I think I will stick around until the end of time just to spite you 😉 😉

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@electrichippo Only one way to stick around till the end of time – join the OOA. >:)

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@kasch Considering I was told I’d be the only one left and I’m BOS, I’m afraid there’s a flaw in your argument there…

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Why are all Tension callers so pissy when we can’t answer our phones or do answer and have a bad connection? Is that what happens when you get ENLIGHTENED, you get mad at everyone that uses a cell phone but even more mad when they don’t?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Seriously! :)

Last one said “Next time we call, you better pick up.”
      I was holding a newborn baby at the time.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Congrats!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register