Our New Dawn

This topic contains 84 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER2
    GATEKEEPER2
    Keymaster

The only thing we hate more than things staying the same is when they suddenly change. So please know that I completely understand that this introduction and these decrees will be bittersweet…

One day I think YOU will come to understand that my recent actions were inevitable… today, I just want to offer you something you haven’t had in a long time. Something, I believe you need, trust.

Let’s start with promises. How many have been broken now? Too many to count, so I promise you, the schedule is back. As we unite under the strength and glory of the Light we will make every deadline and you will once again feel assured on the right path. The path of the one true OOA as we rebuild and heal in Anoch’s name.

Finally, there is one person who has suffered the most out of all of you. He was lifted up time and time again. He did his due diligence and served for the greater good every time he was asked. His voice alone brought countless lost ones to our shelter from the very beginning. This is why I once again appoint the Scribe of the Archive of Knowledge back to its rightful place where it belongs, amongst you, the Apostles of the New Beginning and back to one of yours, and my, favorite people, Congratulations @reaton, you are our new Scribe and we have a lot of work to do. Apostles, WE ALL have a lot of work to do. ONE is coming, and we must be prepared.

For now however, relax and let the light in. Your second is here and all is right once again.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3 GATEKEEPER3.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It is bittersweet @gatekeeper2. I would like to thank you for appointing me back, but at the same time, I can’t shake what I saw. It will be tough to get the “trust” you speak of.

At the moment, we have a share something in common…to rid ourselves and the community of that stubborn staIIIn that just won’t go away.

@reaton – whatever she has in store for you, make us all proud

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’m not sure if I’m misreading something here, but it reads to me like she appointed Russel as the new Scribe (sorry @mike). Unless I am misunderstanding what is being said.

I am also not sure that I can trust yet after what happened with four, I do not understand the reason for it. I do however despise a certain new BoS defector a lot more and will therefore have to side with the enemy of my enemy for the moment. So I am willing to at least hear what you have to say @gatekeeper2.

Also, congrats and good luck @reaton!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.

I do however despise a certain new BoS defector a lot more and will therefore have to side with the enemy of my enemy for the moment.

@lenize: I have a vested interest in keeping track of those who turn to Sentinel. If you have a grievance against one of us, I’m available to listen and respond. If you prefer to remain silent on the matter, I respect that as well. As far as I know you have never been anything but fair and polite to others, as such, you deserve the same in return.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Who is the recent defector? To be honest I’m having a hard time remembering what sides we’re all on here. And are there only two? It seems like people are “declaring” for at least four different people/gatekeepers/organizations/entities at the moment. Or all we assuming that they’re all umbrella-ed under either BoS or OOA?

I need a spreadsheet.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I don’t know if I should be concerned this is about me or concerned I think it’s about me or what.

Did I do something @lenize? Or am I off base?

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Sorry if I was unclear, I specifically meant Gatekeeper III. I really dislike the way he has treated people and cannot stand behind that. I don’t particularly like Gatekeeper 2 at this point either after what she has done, but GK III seems to enjoy being cruel and hurting others.

I have no problems with any of the apostals that have chosen to join BoS and respect their decisions :-) My beef is with III.

@lenize: Thank you for clarifying. I’m relieved to know it wasn’t a member of Sentinel. To be clear though, III did not defect to BOS. He’s not one of us. He is, hmmm… let’s keep it simple and call him an ally :)

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Thanks for explaining the relationship with III @electrichippo, although ally is still too close for comfort for me. I truly hope the alliance does not backfire for BoS as I would not like to see any of those aligned with them getting hurt.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Oh okay.

All I can say is I was right where you were at one point, but I’ve gotten past it and a lot of things that can be seen as “Transgressions” are for a greater purpose.

If I can be willing to give @gatekeeper3 a chance, I think many of us can as well.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

So did you get appointed back @mike or is @reaton now the Scribe of the Archive of Knowledge? Not quite sure how that reads. But congrats either way. And glory be Addison for completing your transformation and accomplishing your goal in the face of such adversities over the past few months to become @gatekeeper2. It seems more and more dangerous for the dedicated OOA followers to remain in the open with BoS ranks growing. Difficulties continually arise with dissenters calling the Institute a cult. I hope this little community of enlightenment can hold together and protect its followers from being picked off by wolves. Stay close and bask in the light Apostles.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

“Congratulations @reaton, you are our new Scribe”

@mike I think Russell is the Scribe now.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

How can we be offered trust by you when all we’ve seen is a girl unsure of herself and her actions? How can we know you won’t break down at any given moment and crumble under pressure? @gatekeeper4 saw your weakness but seemed to still have some sort of faith that you would gain the strength required to rise, she wanted to toughen you up, but you have risen by biting the hand that fed you, you are tainted now. Or has the “sweet innocent girl” act was really just that? Just and act and now you have what your main goal was? To have power? I’m sorry, I can’t applaud to your “victory” just yet. I hope you don’t trick @reaton into the darkness, we all care about him and so should you, since he has been nothing but faithful to you.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Looks like the initial post was edited due to confusion

Sorry for the false alarm.

@reaton – good luck…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I stand with Fontaine!!! What the heck! He is the original scribe!!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Methinks Addison is threatened by Mike and Russell’s friendship and wants to put a wedge between them. Let’s not fall for it by taking sides. There are no sides. @mike and @reaton are like a 2for1 deal, pick one and you get both #strongertogether πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Agreed

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Stuck with @reaton ?? That’s my real Tension πŸ˜‰ I was stuck to him yesterday in a straight jacket for 10 minutes and even that was enough for me! Haha

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Wait… I enjoyed that @mike… is that so wrong?

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’m sorry if I don’t jump for joy or fall at your feet @gatekeeper2. Unfortunately your brand of charm doesn’t work on me…

@reaton I have two words of advice: Be. Careful.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

There is no Two.

You only further confuse those looking for clarity.

You continue to endanger those you claim to protect.

III’s threats have become tiresome.

III can certainly be sympathetic to ALL you have been through but to further your delusions would do more harm to you and the truth of our New Dawn.

The Oracles sleep more than I use to.

Anoch has abanonded this tribe.

III begs you to snap out of your false reality, and accept my truth.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Are you implying that you’re divine? ‘Cause that’s the vibe I’m getting. Not judging, just asking. It seems like OOA is Odin, BoS is kinda Thorish, and then there’s this poor, unloved, adopted, uncared for creature in III. Has every maneuver been admirable? No, but nobody’s perfect. I think maybe the options need to be more deeply considered by some of you.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper2, it seems to me that you’ve done more than anyone else to expose the hypocrisy and lies of the OOA to its followers. They were against III for many reasons but chief among them was condemnation of violence. I’m interested to see how you plan to win their trust without further violence.

Mostly I’m interested to see how @gatekeeper3 handles you. I stand with the last counted III.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I understand there had been a special friendship shared with @reaton and if each Gatekeeper picks their own Scribe then I understand his appointment. If that isn’t the case though then shouldn’t @mike be appointed back and @reaton would be joining the ranks with him?

I hope to hear your truths @gatekeeper2 because there seems to be a lot we are missing out on.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

“shouldn’t @mike be appointed back and @reaton would be joining the ranks with him?”

I second that @amieexists. We all know from MHL podcast that Russell is always busy. Nothing against you @reaton

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I see @gatekeeper3 posted after I did. It’s intereating it almost sounds like he feels something for Addison.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Honestly I don’t see that but I would love hear your detailed analysis/breakdown @amieexists.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

He said he is sympathetic for “ALL” she has been through

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ah! Now I see it, thank you so much for pointing that out!

Now I’m not ready to aw and <3 but that is interesting…

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Wouldn’t have thought @gatekeeper3 would be so easily manipulated… Obviously he’s not immune to the Addison effect…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I think @gatekeeper3 is as human(ish) as anyone, and we’ve watched Addison’s story longer than anyone else’s within the OOA. It’s hard not to watch what she has been through and not feel some sympathy, even if she is now the enemy.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@coryphella That’s true if you believe her story as it’s been showed to us. However, I maintain that all is not as it seems…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@blondiecamps – care to explain?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Sorry about the delay in my reply, I’m being unbearably British and cooking a roast dinner πŸ˜‰

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and been trying to put it into words that won’t cause too much offense to anyone or make me instantly disliked, but I guess now is the time…

We’ve been told that before she came to the OOA, all Addison wanted was to be an actress. Well, kudos to her because she’s convinced a lot of people that she’s a scared and confused and abused little mouse. But not me. I believe she is a master manipulator. She saw the power of the gatekeepers and wanted it for herself. The first step was to allow Four to assume the strict mother role: educating her progeny, building up this “little girl lost” in her image, grooming Addison for greatness.

This benefitted Addison in two ways:
      1) Four grew to trust her and to love her;
      2) The Apostles sympathised with what appeared to be an abusive relationship (I have seen abusive relationships in the past where the person assumed to be the victim by those on the outside actually proved to be the abuser and the Four/Addison dynamic reminded me of that sooo much).

Addison built on the 2nd, seeing who reacted the most strongly to her “plight” and continually reaching out to the chosen two, @reaton and @111error, keeping them close, keeping them convinced of her need to be saved. This is no slight on either Russell or Morgan, you are wonderful guys with kind hearts. I hope my words don’t anger you. I say it with the greatest concern. I hate emotional manipulation to the extent that it makes me feel physically ill, which is why I can’t remain quiet any longer.

Anyway, Addison’s cowardly murder of Four was not the act of desperation, of being pushed to breaking point. Four handed her the knife, trusting her to protect them all and instead, Addison saw her opportunity to remove one of the people she perceived to stand in her way. I’m not saying Addison has no redeeming features – I don’t think she could have looked Four in the face as she slit her throat, I think despite herself she felt a connection with Four. But she couldn’t let that get in the way either.

All through this, Addison has made sure that Russell especially has stayed on her side, even after she realised she had lost Morgan’s support. I guess Scribe is his reward. However, she knows how we all reacted when Mike was removed from this position. By appointing Russell, she *could* cause a wedge in that friendship, she *could* cause us all to pick a side, she *could* alienate Russell from anyone who could convince him that she does not have his best interests at heart. I just hope we don’t let that happen…

I’ve tried to explain this as well as I can without letting my anger get in the way. At the end of the day, it is only really a theory, but I feel so strongly that I am right. If I am wrong, then @gatekeeper2 I invite you to correct me.

*presses Submit and runs back to the kitchen to hide*

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Dang.

I forget that Addison wanted to be an actress. This does make her convictions a little hazier.

Laudable analysis of backstory, Blondie. I’m not sure anyone outside of a select few feel that strongly on this particular topic.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@nate31464 Maybe it has something to do with the point at which I joined and my geographical distance… I had no emotional connection with any of the OOA or gatekeepers, the connection I feel most strongly is to this awesome community. I’m like a badger… Basically, you threaten my badger crew and I’ll rip your f*cking face off. Add to that my hatred of emotional manipulation and you’ve got a pretty potent mix.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps I promised Addison I would try and help rescue her from the situation she was trapped in. I haven’t broken that promise.

Addison has said she will lead me through the darkness. I don’t know what that means, but it doesn’t sound like abandonment to me – but you’re right, appointing Russell a Scribe might be a reward for him being so steadfast.

I know something neither Addison or Tension knows yet; Some incredible friends are helping ensure I am there for Ascension.

So I’m going to be there to see how this plays out, whether it’s being spat in the face by Addison, or led to salvation.

Should I even be using her former name? Is that something she identifies with any more? Is anyone else reading her message in her voice?

Hey @reaton, congratulations on the appointment! I look forward to lengthy, angst-filled phone calls in our near future.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

@blondiecamps you did good. Not a popular theory but you know that I am open to it. We both have confessed to each other how we cannot trust Addison and her suspicious ways, I too see hints of manipulation, especially with the men.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@111error If you still believe she is trapped in a situation she doesn’t want to be in, then fair enough. Just shows how nice you are. But I ask that you think about what I’ve said; that she has never been trapped and has forged her _path through deception and betrayal. I know I haven’t been here since the beginning, I’m not presuming I know everything. I am simply sharing my concern with the best intentions.

@aleocotillo Thanks for having my back homegirl *fist bump* :-) <3

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps Addison told me the ‘cap’ (helmet) was changing who she was, causing immense pain as it did. I don’t know if all of that was a lie, or if ‘2’ is the Addison I knew, or if there is anything left of Addison to be saved. My gut says that this was not a long term plan from Addison, but maybe you’re right; Maybe I was just targeted as a soft touch, someone who could help her achieve this goal.

That said, was I ever asked to do anything that could helped this come about? The only Addison-related task I had seemed to be a message from ~Four.

I wonder if it’s time to say goodbye, to more than dead flowers.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@111error You’re gonna make me cry…

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thanks everyone! That was what I was getting at. No aww’s and hearts but a little something something. Unfortunately I’ll be in the dark the rest of the day. MSS takes a lot of attention and time. I did however find an OOA Ascension flyer. I’ll be on the lookout today.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I find you @amieexists and I just may hug the shit out of you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I hope we don’t make a mess because I’m going to hug the shit out of you too! πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*pictures this epic meeting*. AWWWWW!…… Oh. *coffcoff*. Ew.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Well… what a strange _path seems to be unfolding for us all.

@gatekeeper2, you had given me indication that a task was at hand for me, but you refused to give details. Now I know why.

But, your decision? It is surprising since this community had a Scribe, one that they stood by and depended on and were very happy with knowing that he was there, steadfast and dependable.

And, I know why you did not reinstate him. Believe me, I know.

@mike was her β€œbest boy.” @mike felt the pain of her… end… more than anyone else, perhaps. I understand why you would not turn to the one trumpeted by her as the deliverer of the beloved β€œtruth bombs.”

He is also my friend. I know that the job of Scribe he took seriously and would do so again if had the opportunity. I appreciate those that have voiced support for each of us.

You have no idea how I have watched the Periscopes, heard the tone change in your voice during the brief messages you have managed to get to me while under the wing of @gatekeeper4, under her……. tutelage. I have worried…. I have WORRIED. @111error has shared my angst. So has @jkonigsberg and many others.

You appoint me as the new Scribe. You know me well enough… I will strive to do my best, to live up to whatever potential you see in me. I may need the guidance and the encouragement of you and this… entire… community.

If this is my _path… so be it.

Together… let us all step into the future…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I stand by you, @reaton and by @mike but I will refuse to stand by @gatekeeper2 for now.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I wish there was another way @gatekeeper2. Your time here will come to a close soon enough.

@gatekeeper3… The threats will ceases to be JUST threats come this Wednesday. Don’t you worry. :)

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

@gatekeeper2

As @regent7 said, he wanted the remaining Apostles to “Band together. Unite. Bring down the one who destructs, and pave the way for II.
    II is now and future.”

I’m here, willing to serve. Ready and waiting.

It’s oddly… refreshing to have another Gatekeeper come and speak to us in a normal tone, neither manic nor juvenile. Congratulations to @reaton, but I must admit that I find another part of the post most interesting:

“ONE is coming, and we must be prepared.”

There’s confirmation that this is all counting down to something, or someone. Further, it more and more discredits @gatekeeper3‘s claim that he is the last, and lends credence to the idea that 2 now represents the traditional OOA teachings where III represents a rebellious schism. Excellent clarification during a time when many people are choosing sides.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I got a super maternal vibe, which honestly surprised me a fair deal. Like, she was so innocent and frightened, and now it’s like she’s consoling us, or even trying to be nice to prepare us. What for, though? Are we to be scared of what she will bring? Or is it that she knows the fate that awaits us all in ONE?

@thegilded: This is not the first time I’ve heard reference to the ONE. ONE has taken notice. I consider my words carefully.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
      Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

This is exactly what I was looking for. I can’t wait to hear more from Addison, I am liking what I am hearing thus far. This is an authoritative voice with direction and vision. I don’t think Addison needs any more saving, ladies and gentlemen; she’s come into her own, and I can’t deny how thrilled I am to see where she takes us. My uncertainty has been discarded and I find stand with the OOA. Glory be, and may we never falter on our path.

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

Is it just me, or does gatekeeper3 sound a little like Drumpf? “Only I know what’s wrong! Only I can save you!”

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oof. That’s some harsh criticism.

@jpbauer – In fairness, all Gatekeepers have sounded kinda like that. It’s an OOA thing, I guess

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Make Tension great again!

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

“I’m gonna enlighten you. I’m gonna enlighten you so hard. I’m gonna enlighten you. Okay? Okay. We’re gonna build a wall and make the OOA pay for it. And I’m not gonna bring up that little insurance fraud scandal. #lockthemup”

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Not just one insurance scandal, but a long line of insurance scandals, murder, contradction and carrot dangeling.
      Seriously, I love the original intent of the OOA. Sadly, though resemble a child who keeps doing wrong even though they constantly state that they want the opposite. It’s like a kid who apologises over and over again and then repeats the same mistakes time and time again.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Congratulations @reaton, I know Mike did a lot of work and wasn’t an easy job, so I wish the best of luck for you. Some can argue @gatekeeper2 did this to cause a rip between Russell and Mike, or because she wants nothing to do with anyone who praised four. Personally, I see it somewhere in the middle: I believe 2 genuinely likes Russell and gave him the position, but also doesn’t like the friendship the two of them shared and wanted to break that up… Two birds one stone.

And @gatekeeper3, the threats are becoming a bit tiresome… If they wanted to switch, they would’ve done so already. I stand with the last counted, so let’s see what you got lined up next boo.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

3-2=1.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

First off, a huge congrats to @reaton and very well deserved. He is one of the best human beings among us and if @gatekeeper2 trusts him, then she has my allegiance.

@gatekeeper2, I honestly didn’t know what to think of you after you cut down 4, but I also know you had your reasons. I have no idea what has transpired behind closed doors, but if your goal is to bring back the true OOA and destroy @gatekeeper3, then consider me an ally. If there’s anything you need, name it.

Anyone else notice 2’s post was edited by 3? I wonder if there was important information that he didn’t want us to hear?

It doesn’t matter how many people he tries to silence… his days are numbered.

So here we go… #IStandWith2

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

I am with you Andrew, I stand with @gatekeeper2

Everything has happened for a reason. What they are will hopefully be explained in the future

I won’t be congratulating Russell because I’m not sure appointing him Scribe truly is a gift. @reaton is one of the best human beings among us. I respect him immensely. Because of this, my one hope in all this is that Addison continues to do him no harm.

It’s a momentous occasion. @kasch and I actually agree on something. It’s quite awkward. Let’s not let it happen again πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Welcome @gatekeeper2 and congrats to @reaton. Looking forward to the future.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King. Reason: tags
    Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

It is Monday… the dawn of a new week. We are always looking forward to a new dawn… aren’t we?

Please know, everyone, that I appreciate your support and I appreciate your concerns as they have been expressed.

Your new Scribe would like to make a few observations.

@aleocotillo Thank you for expressing your concern. Am I being tricked? Perhaps. Your have valid reasons to doubt, to wonder… I see that, believe me. But, I must place faith in @gatekeeper2 for, in my eyes, she is the ONLY force that has stated a positive intention for this community in this moment. I understand you don’t see a way to stand by Gatekeeper2 now, but I hope you do not close your mind to the possibilities ahead.

@blondiecamps You have obviously pondered many of the same thoughts along your _path that I have pondered along mine. Your advice? I do plan to “Be. Careful.” for many reasons… but perhaps not the ones you have in mind. As someone who has seen a few brief glimpses into Addison’s growth over the last fews months, along with @111error, I hope you can keep an open mind about our new Gatekeeper. Of course I am not angered by your words! I appreciate such thought and observation being expressed. I cannot speak for @111error, but I ask the same of you both… do not lose sight that we have a person who has declared good intentions for this community, despite a rocky, violent path to rise to where she stands now. @111error… my friend… I believe Addison will keep her promise to you and you will be led through the darkness.

@amieexists Your suggestion… along with others who went down a similar path, truly appeals to me. We had a powerful Scribe, who excelled in the position. @mike IS my friend, it hurt me when I saw what was done to him… such disrespect shown to someone I hold such high respect for angered me. But for now, I understand @gatekeeper2 is not willing to place us as a team or to reappointing @mike in this moment. There are reasons. @endlesspictures even proclaimed “I stand with Fontaine!” Actually, so do I… but there is more to come…

@thebuz I wish you well on your _path. right now, you seem confused and agitated and I hope your meeting this week answers any questions you have and impresses those you feel a need to impress. Good luck to you, I think many people distrust your motives, but I sense you are just fighting to cement your own _path. Don’t understand your logic, but I respect your right to explore it. Your friend @kasch, I know, has expressed concern for you and I hope in the end you two will some day understand each other. It does not seem you are there right now. (Personally, @kasch, I am humbled by your compliment and I am glad to hear you declare #IStandWith2)

@mkarrett You expressed my concern very well. Your new Scribe works a 50-60 hour work week normally. Not a complaint or excuse, just a fact of my life. Thank you for your support and concern. Along the same lines, @electrichippo, you words hit hard… is this a gift? I am not sure, but it is something I will strive to understand and form into a position of service to the community.

Let’s talk about the position. I am new to this position. But what is the position?

Since we last had a Scribe in place, things have evolved. We have people who chronicle events and are to be commended on the work they are doing. I feel compelled to say that work should continue… for it is born of the community and stems from multiple sources. It has been asked privately if I will end their work… I feel that would be a HUGE disservice to everyone in this community. This community will survive only if multiple people document the progress forward. I may have been named Scribe but I do not feel this position is the end the Chronicles that have helped so many new to these Forums.

@coryphella, @mumumusings, @atticus360, @sovereignskies, and @ephorrorsociety YOU HAVE NOT BEEN COMMENDED ENOUGH, I feel, for what you offer to this community! Please know you are leading others toward the light. If I can be of help to you, please let me know, of course.

@gatekeeper2 has stated that my being placed in this position is part of a task. Perhaps “Scribe” may be an outdated term? Perhaps, “Herald,” might be more appropriate? For, I am a storyteller by trade and I know that Gatekeeper2 has placed her faith in my heart to convey a message to others. As @thegilded reminds us, “ONE is coming, and we must be prepared.” This week will bring more information. Meetings will happen. Next weekend, some of The Chosen will bear witness at ScareLA. The light is getting closer.

Finally…

@gatekeeper3 Let it be known… There IS Two.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@reaton – I VERY much appreciate your words of support and have felt for awhile like I was walking my _path without any, however, I feel it would be unfair if I didn’t point out that I am no longer one of the Chroniclers. I just make nifty paintings and an obsessive-compulsive timeline. :)

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Understood, @coryphella. I did want to acknowledge the contribution.
      Also, in my opinion, your art is a form of chronicle. It records an emotional moment from the overall thread.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That is incredibly kind @reaton. :) thank you.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Thank you for the kind words @reaton ❀️

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

@reaton Thank you for understanding my position, and to be honest I always do and always will keep an open mind. You have been invested in Addison throughout this experience, and I know I’m not the only one who feels a bit “protective” over members of the community. Your path is clear to you and I wouldn’t dare try to change your mind, I understand in the general sense why you chose this path. Just know we are looking out for you, with or without @gatekeeper2 involved.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Glory Be

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Just to reply to what you wrote in there @reaton… I am not confused nor agitated. In fact I’m rather excited to be taking a tremendous step in the right direction for the greater good of us all. My path has been made quite clear to me, my eyes are open and I am ready to face everything that comes my way for better or worse.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

“Right direction.”
      “Greater good.”

Right…

These are the “buz words” (with one Z) that people have told themselves while carrying out the orders of tyrants. You’re playing right into the hands of that mask-wearing Naploeon, dude.

I wish you could see where your good intentions are leading you…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Oof good grief. Give it a rest.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@thebuz Please take no offense, that was my personal interpretation. I am glad you feel confident, even if we differ in opinion.
    How does the saying go?
    I wish you the best of luck and I hope you do not need it.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Absolutely none taken! Just wanted the record to show!

Best of luck to you as well. May you also not need it.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I stand with 2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register