PERISCOPE 8/23/16 TIME

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA PERISCOPE 8/23/16 TIME

This topic contains 60 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Go

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Oops wrong topic
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

At the end all I thought was: RUN!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

A free event for all and soon eh?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Im going to be trying really hard to go to it!

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Let’s hope it can get pushed back to sept 10th when I’m in LA 😂😁🙏🏻😋

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

My favorite word.

Something about the way that she implied that we’d be meeting The One makes me a bit cautious. Like The One and this Event both aren’t literal physical events, something like we’re all The One.

Or maybe they are literal, and Tension is stepping their game up.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

When I first heard it, I thought she was talking about “the one” like your soulmate.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Addison is back in our time zone.

And in Sun Valley from the looks of it.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

That’s funny you say that, I was thinking East Los.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It reminded me of a place here in Findlay. (Ohio)

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

I’ll see you guys at the clock tower,
    where the clockmakers live!

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Seems like @gatekeeper2 has plans for us all, but under the pressure and being hunted, I question if she’s gonna be able to fulfill her goals. Seems like she has the deck stacked against her, and she’s gonna need a miracle to bring her plans to fruition. I would love to see her succeed and show us what she has planned for us ALL!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Looks like we’re going to need the room of requirement and some buttons that say “AA.”

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

Ahaha I hope you all get that reference…

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@thebuz This made me smile hugely. Thank you.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Go Addison Go!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

At least she is still moving. On the run is better than the alternative

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Good luck @gatekeeper2

I’m still a bit salty about you killing ~four but I’d rather see your plans come to fruition than not.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Luckily I was able to catch this after the fact online! “We just have to make sure that they don’t find us…” I would assume she means those in the OOA who wish her harm. It must be difficult to be constantly looking over your shoulder. It sounds like she’s saying we could meet The One at this event but its hard to say. I wish she wasn’t cut off, it sounded like she said “and if..” which I’m taking to mean if they find us. We are certainly running out of time for this to happen before Ascension!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Got my snacks and taser at the ready!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@gatekeeper2 – please be smart about this. If you are planning an in person event, I hope you’re considering ALL options and not putting your life…or our lives in danger. You are a wanted girl and it seems that no one wants you for the purpose of a coffee or board games. It seems as though you’re in danger and most sides want to get to you with malicious intent. We have also seen how your previous two Gatekeepers have met their ends, so keep that in mind if you’re planning something in person with people who you may think are “loyal”.

We’ve also seen that no building is safe. Even an invite only event at a popular convention had Sentinel hack into the video and also had your supposed father show up uninvited. Who knows how deep the OSDM and Clockmakers reach can go. They also mentioned “alternative means of electronic communication”. Remember that anything electronic can be compromised.

There are leaks everywhere it seems. Trust no one.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

For the record, Addison knows she can trust me. Our hands are both dirty.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I hate to be negative, but the fact that you are both criminals, regardless of justification, really isn’t the best grounds for a partnership. Just thought I may put that out there.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

If you are under the assumption I acted alone.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

24 were on trial at Nuremberg. Why? “Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of a crime against peace”. Even if you HADN’T been the one to actually execute the order(which you were), you could be held responsible. I just mean it’s not the basis for a quality alliance.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I am in no way trying to dodge responsibility. I know the part I played and I know that I can never come back from where I have gone, as there very well may be no redemption for me. I accepted that.

However that is not what I was alluding too. I was asked a question after Four died:

“Would you do the same for me?”

And thus my _path was set into motion.

The red room however… was not part of the plan.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.

It sure sounds as if @thebuz is suggesting @gatekeeper2 (Addison Barrow?) asked him to kill @gatekeeper3 for her…

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

On August 10th, Buz said:

She asked me, what feels like a life time ago, if I’d be willing to do for her what she did to four…

I wish she’d had warned me.

And now that it is done… She hasn’t contacted me. I feel truly alone in my own regret.

Neil King
      Participant

@electrichippo, Only if you would have been that astute three weeks ago III may still be alive

@nking: It wasn’t my job to protect @gatekeeper3. On the contrary, It was to my benefit to have him gone. Nice try though, Neil.

Neil King
      Participant

If you wanted him gone too then why be so quick to condemn the person that did the deed? Also you had the opportunity to rid him yourself and you did not take it.

Just pointing out facts.

@nking:

Why would I feel any compassion for or allegiance with a murderer who lied to many? He’s either a cold blooded killer or a tool being used to do the bidding of others. Either way, he’s made his bed and now he can lie in it. No longer my problem.

As far as why I did not resort to murder? There are less barbaric ways to resolve a problem.

Neil King
      Participant

Chamberlin is giving you two big ol thumbs up from the grave.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Neil, regardless of leaning or opinion, I can appreciate the reference.

Even so, peace ≠ appeasement. If you turn to violence in every instance, you are absolutely no better than the one who never turns to it.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Buz, I hope it’s apparent, both in this moment and from all of my previous actions, that I am in no way attacking you. And my purpose isn’t to guilt you until you leave. I just hope that you understand that your reason(at least the one you just stated) for aligning with the girl isn’t wise.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I’m already aligned with her, and have been from the get go. She was the one that set the incident with III in motion, the infiltration of BOS, and everything afterwards.

Where she is now I don’t have a clue. After the red room there is nothing.

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
      Grace (bumble)
      Participant

When you say she asked you “Would you do the same for me?” do you mean like.. kill her? If she became like four?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Before I took it as taking out III.

But I’d be lying if I said that the thought didn’t cross my mind now. She very well could have been alluding to it.

Grace (bumble)
      Participant

Shit. And when you that after the red room there is nothing- Does tht mean you don’t remember anything? This may be a wild guess but is it possible that they might have used the helmet orput somthing in what you drank/ ate or something?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Clearly you had support @thebuz and yet you saw the Red Room. Who took you there? Was it a punitive move for III? I thought about this today and am puzzled. Also, I miss your face.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I agree…. caution is necessary. Trust is a risky, risky affair these days, it seems.
    Also, by her stressing “ALL” the way she does, it supports my personal belief that her agenda has always been for a greater good for the entire community.
    She is interested in every member of this community, no matter where they choose to stand.

For all of our sakes, I wish @gatekeeper2 all the best!

Thank you for inviting ALL, @gatekeeper2. BOS will be in attendance. My mind is open to the message. Best of luck to you.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@electrichippo, I believe we may soon find we need each other more than either “side” realizes.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Couldn’t agree with that statement more @reaton.

@reaton & @amieexists:

The only “side” I’m on is the one opposed to a corrupt and abusive OOA. I would tend to think you feel similarly. We might be addressing a problem from divergent perspectives, but we are really not so different. I certainly view neither of you as my enemy. Quite the contrary.

I have always rooted for Addison Barrow. I hope she makes it through these trials safely.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I totally agree with you @electrichippo. I have many friends that stand with BoS, you being the first. I don’t believe at this point overall our ideals are all that different. I stand with you all as friends but at the same time I don’t need to disavow the OOA. The corruption needs to end, however that has to happen but I don’t feel like I need to be on one side or the other. I don’t think we need sides at all for that matter. Here’s my new position. I stand with truth, whether that be @gatekeeper2, uncorrupt members of the OOA, or BoS and Sentinel.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Yaaaa Team Love Everyone finally has another! In your face @mike! 😉

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Even tho she says all, I still have to be sceptical that this includes me… but I will be there in spirit thru my brothers and sisters

Grace (bumble)
      Participant

HECKA SECONDED

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

@gatekeeper2
    I look forward to hearing where and when this event will be. I will certainly be in attendance if possible. I warn you to take caution though. Not everyone here is your friend. There are enemies among us. Please beware.

Grace (bumble)
      Participant

This environment is reminding me of what I read at the start with gatekeeper five. Conflict and aggression.
      However do remember I wasn’t there for that so I can’t say with certainty

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Grace (bumble) Grace (bumble). Reason: wrong place ugh
    Neil King
    Participant

I am stoked to see what Addison has to offer. I’ve been quiet for a while and @gatekeeper2 is getting me to speak again.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Strange that the community cries of “Addison is a murderer” still prevail after it was revealed that she saved each and every one of you.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I think *she* thinks she saved us for sure, she said she was Four’s weapon, implying SHE would be the one to kill us under Four’s orders. I do feel for her, I feel for what the OOA did to her, but she still has to pay a price for murder.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

But at what cost? I understand you’re going to do everything to support your brother Buz. And you’re right. She saved us. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs four is dead. III is dead. We are left with a little girl who, despite keeping her title and, presumably, power, has publicly and completely severed her ties with the organization that provided her those things. And she killed one murderer, but what on earth will she raise in its stead?

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

If The One was someone at our original Tension meet-up (Steampunk), my head will explode!

(Remember, they said one of us was not who we say we are)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

That’s interesting you bring that up… Did that ever play into anything? Or is that one of the open puzzles/narrative that we’ve never were able resolve?

Neil King
      Participant

Wooo. Didn’t even think about that. I think my head will explode as well!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Interesting call back, @kasch. That comment was made about that group of us… but we have all been active participants and engaged in some of the live events, right? I wonder if The One was present… but not at our table… remember we were suspicious of other patrons that day?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register