Tell her story.

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Tell her story.

This topic contains 70 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ReidV ReidV 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

I happened to park next to this today, and I find it sums up my feelings well, and eloquently.

Today I met @regent7 at the Los Angeles Public Library.

He told me several things:
    That he was nearing the end of his journey, and that he lacked the will and strength to continue.
    That he wished that I would share a story, HER story.
    And that five weeks from now I would give what he held to her, and that she might forgive him by then.

He then proceeded to hand me a leather bound diary, imploring its importance.

I don’t think we will see @regent7 again… but I hope we can do something with his gift.

You see, I didn’t read the diary yet, and don’t plan to.
    Her story, Addison’s story, is also all of ours, I although I trust no one, I trust all of you.

I will be sending pages of her diary through private message to as many of you as I can, and you have my word that I will not gaze upon the page except to take a clear picture. I will delete my picture after it is sent, and it will be yours alone.

All I ask is that you if you wish to share Addison’s story, do so in a video of you reading the page and post it here.
    Be creative, be wild. Make her story yours and tell it true.

Let us all be illuminated together. Glory be.

Profile photo of Jewls
    Jewls
    Participant

I’m so glad you’re okay, I was beginning to worry you’d been taken!

The photo in your post doesn’t work, can you try to upload it again?

I’d also love the opportunity to get a page from the diary, so I can help tell Addison’s story.

Glory Be.

Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

That is so awesome!! How can we be sure we are reading these in the correct order? So excited to hear this.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

I will message with the page number.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

That is so cool! Can’t wait to hear what the diary says. Should be an interesting story!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

It is worth noting that there are many pages, and that I will not discriminate based on faction or personal feelings. This will not be shared with a select few, but with all of you as a whole.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That is beautiful, @atticus360.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I love your idea Max. I’m so glad you had this experience and beyond it being something just for you, you are turning it around and making something for the community. I hope that you will share a page yourself too. Next time I see you my hug will be a little longer and a little tighter. ❤️

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

There were also several books on the desk where we had our meeting, @regent7 was quite the reader.

I believe he was reading this one?

View post on imgur.com

The diary is the brown leather book closest to me.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

My favorite 😉

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

Just some info on the books in case anyone didnt want to look up

The Life Beyond the Veil:
      The Life Beyond the Veil contains a series of communications from various personalities “on the other side,” received and written down by the Rev. G. Vale Owen, Vicar of Orford, Lancashire. It was first published as four separate books: The Lowlands of Heaven (1920), The Highlands of Heaven (1920), The Ministry of Heaven (1921), and The Battalions of Heaven (1921). This volume combines all four works, and includes revised and standardized introductory pages.
      As described by Editor H. W. Engholm in his introduction to Book I, The Life Beyond the Veil brings us “face to face with a Spiritual Universe of unimaginable immensity and grandeur, with sphere upon sphere of the realms of light which stretch away into infinity. We are told that those who have passed from our earth life inhabit the nearer spheres, amid surroundings not wholly dissimilar from those they have known in this world; that at death we shall enter the sphere for which our spiritual development fits us. There is to be no sudden change in our personality. We shall not be plunged into forgetfulness. A human being is not transformed into another being. . . . So small a thing is the change which we call death . . . that many do not realize it. They have to be taught that they are in another world, the world of reunion. . . .”
      Books II, III and IV cover a wider range than the first book, more fully explaining the afterlife and giving, in H.W.E.’s words, “a little more of those ‘many things’ designed to broaden our vision, strengthen our faith, and help us to realize more fully the wonderful things which God has in store for all those that love Him.”
      “Is it subversive of old beliefs? A thousand times No. It broadens them, it defines them, it beautifies them, it fills in the empty voids which have bewildered us . . . it is infinitely reassuring and illuminating.”—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

DimStyle
      Participant

Finding Enlightenment
      In Finding Enlightenment, J. Gordon Melton, a respected scholar of traditional modern religions, chronicles the life of JZ Knight, her extraordinary experiences as the channel for the ancient warrior teacher Ramtha, and the school whose teachings are based on the ancient wisdom of Gnosticism. Located in Yelm, Washington, this esoteric mystery school was founded by Knight in 1988. Melton presents the Gnostic teachings of Ramtha and shows how the inner path of wisdom and knowledge is accessible to students today.

DimStyle
      Participant

St. Paul: The Apostle We Love to Hate
      St. Paul is known throughout the world as the first Christian writer, authoring fourteen of the twenty-seven books in the New Testament. But as Karen Armstrong demonstrates in St. Paul: The Apostle We Love to Hate, he also exerted a more significant influence on the spread of Christianity throughout the world than any other figure in history. It was Paul who established the first Christian churches in Europe and Asia in the first century, Paul who transformed a minor sect into the largest religion produced by Western civilization, and Paul who advanced the revolutionary idea that Christ could serve as a model for the possibility of transcendence. While we know little about some aspects of the life of St. Paul—his upbringing, the details of his death—his dramatic vision of God on the road to Damascus is one of the most powerful stories in the history of Christianity, and the life that followed forever changed the course of history.

DimStyle
      Participant

Talking About Death
      Even in this candidly confessional age, we’ve been conditioned to avoid discussions of death. Our youth-worshipping culture does everything to deny death, which is why, when the end nears, most of us are inadequately prepared to deal with it.

And the cost of that is great: many are haunted by memories of how inappropriately or painfully or uncomfortably their parents and grandparents died. Many of us avoid even considering the options, in all their complexity, that we will most likely face one day, given our new longevity and the profound advances in medicine.

With its wise and very compelling argument that all of us, at any age, can and should face death before it faces us, Talking About Death addresses the cultural, personal, medical, and legal concerns that are necessary for us–as individuals and as a society–to prepare for a good death, a death where the dying are in control and not, as is too often the case, caught in a downward spiral of medical intervention and misunderstood intentions.

Virginia Morris skillfully weaves together personal stories and practical matters, scientific fact and spiritual sensitivity into an important book about how we can achieve a greater sense of peace in dying, and rediscover the art of living.

DimStyle
      Participant

The Book of Surrender: A Journey to Self-Awareness Inspired by the Words of Emmanuel
      This classic work tells the remarkable true story of Wingate Paine, a man who gave up his marriage, his successful career as an acclaimed topographer, and his wealth to search for a deeper, more meaningful inner truth. This truth unfolded for him through a series of powerful, enlightening dialogues with the channeled energy force known as Emmanuel. As reconstructed here, these intensely personal dialogues between a seeker and his teacher illuminate the nature of human identity, the many levels of reality, the soul’s evolution, the rolls of Free Will, and the grace that comes from surrendering to Divine Will. Through these dialogues, which took place over a six-year period, Paine was able to face immense spiritual and physical challenges, including cancer, and to discover a serenely previously unknown to him. Offering comfort and wisdom to all, this is a mesmerizing account of one man’s evolution from pilgrim to teacher and how he was guided step by step to the ultimate lesson, the surrender to God’s will. For everyone who seeks serenity and enlightenment, this is an unforgettable testament to the power inherent in surrendering. In May of 1987, following several months of weakening physical condition, Wingate Paine made what he and Emmanual talked of as his final surrender.

DimStyle
      Participant

Beyond the Occult
      Colin Wilson has explored the paranormal universe ever since he researched his first highly successful work, The Occult: “the most interesting, informative and thought-provoking book on the subject.”* Now, 20 years later, he offers an even wider examination of the mystical and paranormal. And what he has produced is amazing—a thoroughly convincing general theory of the occult. Wilson powerfully posits that our so-called “normal” experience may in fact be subnormal, and that evolution has brought us near the edge of a quantum leap into a hugely expanded human consciousness. Combining fascinating glimpses into the paranormal world with the latest scientific thinking on the nature of “physical reality,” he reveals the usually unseen powers of the human mind and discusses why he has become convinced that disembodied spirits do exist.

DimStyle
      Participant

Living Without Fear

A concise yet life-transforming work that will help many people move past the crippling fear that has stopped them from living their destined life.

Does fear stop you from living your life to the fullest? In Living Without Fear, Holmes brilliantly navigates the reader through and away from anxiety, despair, and stress and toward the path to a richer experience in living. Learn to think constructively and creatively and to liberate yourself, finally, from all limitations so you can lead a life of greater health, happiness, and abundance.

Living Without Fear is your guide to a life of peaceful selfactualization, free from the fear of what you don’t want in your life, as well as from the fear of not receiving what you do want. This courageous, luminary book puts the power back into the reader’s hands. Here is the end of fear.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

This is wonderful ❤️

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

This is such a cool idea. Excited to hear you had such a good experience, sad we’ll soon be missing @regent7, and very much looking forward to seeing how people approach their pages.

@atticus360: Congratulation on a successful quest. Sentinel has had concerns that if the journal got into the wrong hands, it would be destroyed. It’s nice to see you have other intentions. Addison’s story should be told. I’d like to hear her story, in her own words, regarding her life before OOA, and before she began calling herself @gatekeeper2.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Your idea is genius, Max. And, I’m happy to hear your experience seems to have been a good one. I look forward to hearing Addison’s story.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Seeing Talking About Death, probably the hardest book I’ve ever read. I’m gonna need the night off.

I’m really glad things went well today for you @atticus360, I like the telling of a story via a different medium than just a post. I look forward to hearing her story by others. Safe travels @regent7 and good night.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Let us begin.

The rest is now your story to tell…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

This is pretty awesome tbh.
    Great idea man. Thanks for the transparency.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I really dig this man. As @electrichippo has stated, there were concerns of what would happen to this diary… I am beyond happy to see it in your hands. I, as well as everyone here, am beyond happy that we will learn more about Addison barrow, the aspiring actress, rather than the gatekeeper we know today. Thank you for this @atticus360 , we ALL truly appreciate this, you’re actions do not go unseen.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Love this. Great job all around.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

the diary could be a vital resource in establishing whether the OOA is good or evil, a cult or not a cult. mostly I think it will be interesting to shine a light on the drastic personality shifts seen in Addison’s behavior.

can’t wait to see what’s revealed within its pages. thanks @atticus360

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

This is a phenomenal idea and I cannot wait to see my page and get all creative with it!

DimStyle
    Participant

What a great idea… Her story being told by us all.

As I said before her @gatekeeper2 coming out… She is the light. @regent7 said this in his previous posts and every day I am more confident I made the right choice

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I really, really love this idea. So down!

My production studio stands ready.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

I love that she took the time to calligraph her name/title.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

You know how those artsy types are. Lol

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Looking forward to this.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That title is amazing looking!

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Are all the pages claimed? I’d take one if there are any left….

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@atticus360 You are an artist, we have seen proof of that multiple times before.
    For you to turn this opportunity into a communal expression of emotion, to create an artistic tapestry born from the community… it speaks volumes of the nature of your heart and soul. Well done, my friend.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Thank you everyone for such a positive responce to this project. There should be plenty of pages to go around, if you are interested (and not said so on forum or pm already) just reply here and ill keep an eye on it. All I ask is that we try to get thru these pages in a relatively quick (and fun) manner.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I’d be honored to participate.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I’m in! I dunno if I said already but yes, I’m totally 100% up for being a part of this!

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I would love to participate as well @atticus360. And thank you again for taking the time to involve the community in something so important.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I’m down to do one

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
      Grace (bumble)
      Participant

I’m very interested, this sounds like a great idea !

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@atticus360 I would love to participate!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

It should be noted that the behavior of @regent7 parallels the actions of the king we were told of as @gatekeeper2 to read from The Book of Anoch.

There is a story to be told and, once again, it is stressed to the community that it is not the messenger who is of importance, but it is the word that shall resonate through time. The Book of Anoch, it seems, is being used to comment on the present, even if it is writing from our past.

@endlesspictures has a point… this is a tool. This is an opportunity to expand the communal knowledge of the one we have watched grow.
    And, as @dimstyle generously pointed out… the surrounding selections of texts all seem to point toward journeys both inward and outward.

@gatekeeper2 is providing lessons, clearly, with her readings. These clues support that she is attempting to lead us through darkness into light… as she promised.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I’d love a page.

@atticus360: I’d be happy to help with a page or two, but please pass me by if someone else would like the pages that would have gone to me.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

You can send me a page if you’d like

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

@atticus360 I would love a page. Are you going to PM the pages or do you require email addresses? This seems like a great way for everybody to help add a personal touch to the story. Especially new people who are struggling to find a way to get active and involved. Is there a format we want to see for posting? For instance, a separate thread for each page so journal pages are easy to find and easy to comment on. Just a thought.

As moderator, I’m recommending and requesting that 1. All posters make their own topic for their own page and 2. Posters post their pages in order, so you wait for the person before you to post

There’s a compendium post that’ll track each individual topic for quick lookup

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

As Moderator I highly advocate to go with our recommendation here about posting your own topic for your page AND posting in order.

We await for PAGE 1.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: I do words good
    Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

I just recorded mine!! Where you at 1 and 2???

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

1 is busy but hopes to post later tonight, it ought to be good 😃

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Yep, Sean and Melissa will help organize the diary as it appears.

If i PM you a page, make your video, wait until the page previous is posted, then create a new thread under the”interactions with the ooa” forum. Please title it ” Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress Page #” or something similar.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Question: At this rate, do you think we will be able to see all pages before Ascension starts? What are the total number of pages? This journal might contain essential information that needs to be shared with the community sooner than later. @thegilded mentioned 10 pages a day, I think that would be a good expectation to have.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

In light of the @aleocotillo comments concerning the hope of seeing all pages before Ascension arrives, a thought has occurred to me.

In the August 5th Periscope by @gatekeeper2, “Home,” the beginning of that contained a message that was translated as…
    “Regent, I know you think it’s noble what you’re doing, but there lies so much darkness ahead of us. Let her die a heroine, instead of immortalizing her as a villain.”

Is it possible we are going to not only be learning about the past of our current leader toward the Light, but also about those who helped shape her? If this journal chronicles events of the recent weeks, perhaps @gatekeeper2 would have preferred some of this not be brought into view of the entire community?

The pages excite me, the prospect of what they may reveal is incredibly intriguing. But, does anyone else wonder if that comment was specifically urging @regent7 to proceed with caution?

Please note, I completely support the sharing of the pages and believe it will bring knowledge and power to us all. I am only asking a question.
    We may all be Pandora, and it is appropriate we are opening this jar together…

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@reaton Thank you for bringing this up. I hadn’t thought much about what she was talking about when we got that translation. I was quite distracted with the upcoming weekend and getting things done. So it sounds like we may find out some things about @gatekeeper4 that have been kept hidden. I’m curious why @gatekeeper2 wants this to remain hidden considering the action she felt she needed to take. Is it that she doesn’t want us distracted from what shes trying to teach us, and where she is trying to take us? Does this journal cloud the path to light?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Or maybe she doesn’t want us to discover who she *really* is… Addison could be the villain…

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

This seems like a good time to point out that Addison has favorited only one post during her tenure as @gatekeeper2. And her choice of post is rather sinister.

Addison's favorite post

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

She asked me, what feels like a life time ago, if I’d be willing to do for her what she did to four…

I wish she’d had warned me.

And now that it is done… She hasn’t contacted me. I feel truly alone in my own regret.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@thebuz Sounds like you got played son

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

@thebuz I want to help. Even if it’s just to sit beside you being silent or listening. My heart is breaking for you.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Addison as we knew her did something bad and was being stripped of her rank in the OOA before she was whisked away.
      Whatever she did to offend the order, we’re about to find out.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@amieexists I have pointed out in a few threads… I take the position that the readings are not to educate a past… they are to enhance our present. The concentration in her communication seems to stress The Word. What do we learn and how does it influence us now… right now.

And, @gatekeeper2 to offered us a tale of “Distractions” and the tragedy they may bring. Once again… a warning of our present situation?

@blondiecamps Villains rarely see themselves as Villains, do they? She stresses the message is key, and she seems to be acting accordingly. Do you feel she acted in rage or violence since she has announced her arrival? @daela, thank you for pointing that out. Perhaps, it is an attempt to connect with @thebuz on some emotional level – to another who has blood on their hands? @halfbloodfangirl, maybe that is what you are sensing as well?

@kasch Did not @regent7 promise something that would offer knowledge and power? The _path of @atticus360, perhaps, is going to reshape this community in unforeseeable ways.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton very good point and one that I overlooked as well. I guess we all do have to remember that this is afterall the private diary of a girl. So now, in my opinion, we have reached a crossroads…continue to publish the private thoughts of a girl or look for another way to cull information?

Would anyone here want their private, inner most personal thoughts and feelings pubished for all to read? What would Anne Frank have thought about her personal diary being published?

Again, just asking questions.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@dimstyle You do offer a valid, sensitive point. I personally feel the pages must be seen.

My only fear… you may recall according to some versions of the tale… the only thing left inside Pandora’s jar as it was resealed… the thing the world lost… was…

HOPE.

DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton that is a very good point and I would reluctantly agree that pages must be seen. I guess I just look at the information coming from the diary now with more of a solemn attitude than that of a child opening presents on Christmas morning.

In a way I look at it from a different angle though. My younger brother who has now passed had a diary. It was given to me. That was 11 years ago. I still have not read it but for a few pages. Those were his thoughts that he did not want to share with others. It was a safe place for him to express himself without fear of others opinions. Except for a few slip ups, I have left it as that…his thoughts.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@daela Good catch! I’ve been trying to catch up on everything after taking a bit of a break. The @thebuz “plotline” from start to finish really threw me. It is a strange post to favorite as he’s not gloating about what he did, he seems to be remorseful, regretful. hmmm.

@reaton… The thought that we are opening Pandora’s box here seems fitting. An almost, be careful what you ask for. I’m all for the reveal of the journal. I hope that it will answer many of the questions so many have asked. I believe this may also be a catalyst for those of us who have yet to choose a side to finally choose what side our loyalties fall.

Curiouser and curiouser. Who is the heroine and who is the villain?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Pages 1-5 in the Compendium of Addison’s Journal has been updated (it’s stickied in Interactions to make it easy to find)

Now we wait for Pages 6-10!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Glory Be, Melissa! 😉

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

i always find it interesting, re: Pandora’s Box, that hope is included in the box holding all the world’s ills, but is the only one that doesn’t escape.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

“Her words pave the way to The One.”

It’s extremely important that we get through this diary…

So from now on I’ll be focusing less on asking people to do pages, and just post them in sets. I’d very much like to see videos for them, but I will leave that up to you now, so if you like one go for it! Multiple vids for a page are not a problem either.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Whelp, diary’s out, although I couldn’t get a page to everyone I’m sure many of us would love to see videos or any other interpretation of the pages. Just because her story is out doesn’t mean it was fully told 😃

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register