Who are You?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 105 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yes The S Yes The S 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

It’s been suggested we all introduce ourselves. It’s not an imperative, required thing, just be nice since we are #community. And there’s no template, just share whatever you want about yourself?

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Sure, why not? Everyone calls me Blondie. I look a lot younger than I am. I live in Wales so far, far away from most of you. I work part time in a burger restaurant, but really I’m a writer – or trying to be. I’ve written a psychological horror for teenagers and I’m working on getting an agent. I have two cats who are my babies and I make no apology for that. I really like films/tattoos/doughnuts/sloths/country music/the paranormal. Any questions, just shoot.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

What kind of country music? Current or older?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Classic stuff – Johnny, Dolly, Tammy, Waylon… That kinda thing :-) I also like to country-fy modern non-country songs on piano/guitar/ukulele

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Anything you would be able to share with us to read?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

You can find the first few chapters of “heart of glass” on Wattpad :-)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Cool! 😊

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Awesome!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I thought it would be a good idea since some of us are not in LA closer to the experience and to the people…thanks for starting this @nate31464!

My name is Alejandra but friends call me Ale (Ah-Lay); born in Tijuana, Mexico and resident in the US since I was 9 (I am currently 34). I work in administration at a roofing company. I moved from CA to AZ in January of 2014. I came across Tension from following ‘Blackout’, which lead me to listen to a podcast from El Paso Horror Society which THEN lead me to go on their Facebook page and eventually find a post from them about TTE. It seemed mysterious and I got intrigued, so far I love it. Interests are: anything horror, anything that has to do with whales and the ocean, painting, hiking, and off road race cars. Just a bit of everything.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Hmm…very interesting that the person who started the thread gave no information about himself πŸ˜‰ See, THIS is what Tension does to us! haha

I’m Mike. @reaton and I do the My Haunt Life site and podcast (which to date has about 7 hours worth of Tension talk…holy crap). I’m in a suburb of Los Angeles and love mac and cheese and peanut butter m and ms.

Also Snickers are better than Kit Kats

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

@mike I’ve listened to the last two episodes, and I have to say, it has been super helpful! Can’t wait for the next ones!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Thank you so much @aleocotillo ! Also, I was the one who replied to you on FB πŸ˜€

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I was wondering who it was! LOL.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I’m sorry! Don’t assassinate me!

My name is Nate. I’m from Ohio. I love most kinds of music, I am a very picky eater but I eat a lot(too much), I have some unnatural affinity for the Celts(mostly Scotch and Irish), I have a dog and share 10 cats with my grandmother, I am a fairly hardcore academic, MUSICAL THEATER AND THEATER PERIOD, I’m apparently really prone to run-on sentences, and I’m really new here but very impressed and engaged thus far.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Wow! What are the cats names?

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Liberty(Libby), Vallance(she had a stroke and lists a bit, so I’ve taken to calling her Off-balance Vallance), Creamcicle(Creamy, Little Buddy Number Three), Bella(Bella Donna), Sabrina(Bri), Ginger(not worthy of a nickname IMO), Sweet Pea(definitely my grandmother’s baby), Goldy(named after a local car dealership with the most obnoxious jingle), Sissy(a beautiful black long-haired we thought was female, but we were mistaken). It’s actually nine now. Sorry. She’s a sucker for strays. And they’re all inside. We have Gray outside, and he eats every day so I guess technically ours. They’re wonderful animals.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I have Squiggle (Squigs/Midge/babygirl) and Winston (my little catkin- he’s a rescue cat with a few… issues). Was never that fussed on cats until I got Squigs. Now I’m so obsessed I’ve named all the cats that visit our garden…

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

They’re so complex and cuddly at the same time.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I live with one cat, his name is Leonidas and is very very regal…I also live with four dogs

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’m Melissa.
    I work at a crime lab.
    I have a husband (not participating) and two rescue greyhounds.
    I enjoy SCUBA diving, escape rooms, puzzles, and geocaching.
    Tacos are my fav.
    p.S. I’m also a Sentry.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Hello, @nate31464 Yes, there is a sense of community here. Welcome and would love to hear a little bit about you when you feel you want to jump into your own thread, haha! (EDIT: OOPS. You seem to have joined in as I was typing this! Ha!)

I am Russell. I live in Los Angeles and work as an editor… mainly working on children’s movies and programs. My favorite genre is horror, though. During the last few Halloween seasons, I have helped create “haunts” for local charities.
    I like scaring people and being scared by them.

As @mike mentioned, I am part of the My Haunt Life site and podcast team.
    And, Mike is completely wrong. Kit Kats are better than Snickers.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I think Snickers and Kit Kats both have their place (in my belly, mwahaha). What I love most about Kit Kats is that you can use them as a straw to drink your coffee through…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Wait what?? Are UK Kit Kats different from US ones?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Wafer biscuit covered in chocolate? We have two types- the regular (2 or 4 fingers) and the chunky (1 big fat finger). Either way, you can bite both ends off and suck your coffee through and it goes all yummy and mushy…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Oh wow, I never heard of that before! @reaton please try this and report back πŸ˜€

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

See, @mike… there are areas in which you are naive. If you do an internet search for “coffee and kit kats” various things come up, including the fact that there was a limited edition release of coffee-flavored kit kats!
      @blondiecamps, I personally do not drink coffee so I have not experimented with the joys of combining the two things… but I get it. πŸ˜‰

BTW, apparently the most efficient dunk of a Kit Kat is one that lasts exactly 4 seconds.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@reaton – all this proves is that my internet search history is way more….interesting…..than yours

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@reaton Any hot beverage will do. I was going to suggest tea but thought that might be a bit British-clichΓ©!

They also do a *ahem* peanut butter kit kat… Just saying…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I’ve never tried that! I’m totally looking at Kit Kats differently now!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I get the feeling I’m gonna be sending you guys some UK choccy for your next meet up :-)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I’m wondering if Cadbury’s can be used as a giant straw too. @111error is that blasphemy?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Also… proceed AT YOUR OWN RISK with the following piece of information…

Dark Chocoalate Kit Kats + Sweetened Condensed Milk = Life Changing Moment

P.S. Sorry @nate31464, we seem to have digressed… welcome to how this community functions!! Haha!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

#KitKats4Eva

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

The @rizzzoooooo has SPOKEN!!!! :)

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I’m Susie. I’m a weirdo. I like kitties, dead things, chilidogs, doughnuts, cemeteries, art house films, goth stuff, ghost hunting, reading, knives, late nights and….. Stuff. I love my Tension family.

I’m Sean, a software engineer and ARG veteran but haunt/immersive theater newbie.

I have many titles around here including Sentry (Moderator, but not employed/associated with the OOA) and I have the honor of being the first Apostswole of the Big-inning. I have @111error to thank for that.

I have severe dog envy, but am unaffected by all of your insane love for cats

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Well some people believe cats steal your soul when they look into your eyes…i don’t care, don’t have one anyway!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Here @thegilded you can borrow mine

Iggy the derp

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

So cute!

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I honestly laughed at Apostswole and am not convinced I will recover. And dogs are the bomb, as are cats. My dream pet is either an African grey parrot or a raven.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Thanks for the link to that thread @mkarrett! I now see many of you in a totally different light… Haven’t laughed this hard in ages.

Yuck it up, @blondiecamps – You’re up next to post in that thread.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I embrace a challenge @thegilded – next time I’m getting ready for fitness yoga, the selfie is happening!

Yes! Our order grows!

I knew you were one of the good ones, no matter what the others said behind your back!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Hah! Was it worse than what they say about you behind your back? πŸ˜›

Good god for your sake I hope not.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I would be careful about how personal you get with info on the forums.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I’ll never tell you my real name… Bwahaha! (Actually it is so not that hard to find if you’re so inclined, but the thought is there)

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Hi, I’m Nate, and here’s my social security, credit card number, address, and profiles on my immediate family members! Nice to meet you!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Nate Nate.
    Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Hi I’m Neil. I am an independent horror filmmaker out of Los Angeles, California with 3 short films (The Magician, A Shadow Fell, and Sleepless) all available online. I am currently editing my fourth currently titled Inked: A Prologue which should have an October release and will guide iNK Films to our first feature length. I also run the site We Are Indie Horror (www.weareindiehorror.com). WAIH is an independent horror community that spans the entire globe in efforts to connect and unite the independent horror arts. My roommate and myself started the site about a year and a half ago and have grown immensely ever since. We now span all social media platforms including a YouTube series and a podcast titled Tea Time of Terror. I am incredibly passionate about all things horror and love anything scary. I found Tension when a friend, I believe @kasch, posted the initial puzzle back in February. This has been one wild and crazy journey but I would not trade it for anything else. I listen to mostly Rock music of all kinds spanning from classic rock such as The Beatles and Pink Floyd to today’s metal such as Slipknot and Machinehead. I work a 3 jobs to pay my bills while running both projects so I am usually incredibly busy and always doing something. Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m Megan. I’m a theatre designer & immersive/interactive theatre/ARG/gamification of theatre nerd and occasionally write about such things for Howlround. I’m also a college professor. I live in Saint Paul, MN but I did make it out to LA for an extended weekend last month and had a couple of Tension-related adventures which were awesome. Since it’s summer and I’m not teaching/working full time I’ve been doing some traveling, designing shows, and pursuing other artistic things, and have done a couple of paintings for Tension participants. I also love cats, I have three – Sansa, Asha, and Ygritte.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Hey, I’m Lenize. I’m 29 and from South Africa. For the last year and a half I’ve been work/studying at a center for kids on the lower end of the Autism spectrum. I work with a group of older girls.

I have two cats back home and am returning there soon. I will still be active on the forums though!

I love horror and am an adrenaline junkie, but very few things are able to actually scare me. Found tension through a few haunts on facebook that mentioned it and it intrigued me.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Hello! I’m Amie. I live in Lompoc which is about 3 hours from LA but I make it down regularly for different events (immersive theater, haunts, food!).
    I work in a data center at Vandenberg AFB, so if you hear about a launch I was probably working.

I have a fiance who is registered on the Forums but isn’t active on them. He gets his updates from me mostly. :) I also have 2 cats and 2 bunnies and some fish. The cats are named Rome and Mama and the bunnies are Bun Jovi and River.

I like long walks in the dark with no sense of direction. I’m looking for a horror event that knows how to have a good time and can take charge when necessary. If you think that is you then please throw a bag over my head and drag me down a hallway.

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

I am no one.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Michelle.
    Three kids.
    Currently working as a substitute teacher because I don’t really want to go back into the classroom full time.
    A complete book nerd & blogger (Harry Potter fandom addict).
    A music whore. Concert addict.
    Dog person.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Hola
    I’m Rizzo (like the rat),
    I’m a personal shopper, love punk rock, grew up with horror and the LA horror community. Currently in college, and I love eating absolute trash.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Hi, I’m Addison, but not the OOA Addison. I’m a scum of the earth advertising producer in LA, currently up to my eyeballs in prep for a shoot this week and will probably be a ghost on the forums for the next week or so. I’m into immersive theater when I can make time for it, and can honestly say that it’s changed my life for the better.

I’ve been participating in Tension since March (I think?) and it’s definitely become a part of my life and has lead me into many real life friendships that I never expected.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Hi! I’m kristin! I’ve been sucked into tension since late Feb and it has changed my life. I have made many wonderful friendships from 1,200 miles away and I’m grateful to tension for that. I run a horror podcast (el paso horror society) with my fiancΓ©e and I’m a stay at home mom ❀️ so finding time for all of this is interesting usually haha. Oh and most importantly… I’m from Texas πŸ’πŸ»

Profile photo of cdawg
    cdawg
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Ciara. But I prefer Cdawg (it’s terrible but that’s what my friends have called me for years). I’m very very new! I spend most of my time in the hospital or at the doctor’s (I’m also very very ill). I’m heavily into the occult, and esoterica (think hermeticism and such). I just like spooky shit, hence being here! I want to be more active in the forums but I’m playing catch up currently with the most recent happenings. I play ukulele and make a hobby of things varying from the study of cryptozoology to (preparations for) housing pet snails. Before becoming ill, I was a hobo/backpacker type person! I live in Maryland currently and my skills include charming animals and breaking into my own house (I lock myself out a lot).

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

My name is Thomas… it’s Greek for “twin”…
    Who knows what’s happening… with this tension?!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of prufrock5150 prufrock5150.
      Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Good one, but I like this bus better.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

πŸ˜€

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

I never realized, but Frankie Smith kind of reminds me of black Randy Savage.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Cody
    2 soon to be 3 kiddos.
    Into conspiracy theories and alternate views and perspectives.
    Into fringe movements.
    Huge freedom advocate.
    My name means… Cushion?… Man what a jyp. lol.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

My name is Kaidyn, I live in Idaho, so progressing in Tension is going to be interesting.
    I have been an avid follower of psychological horror since I read my father’s collection of HP Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith when I was young.
    I first found Tension through the SCP Foundation’s forums a few days ago, and have been trying to catch up, gathering as much information as possible.
    For me, having total control of myself is very important, I joined Tension to see if they can manage to shake that from me. To further this, I am diving into Tension as much as possible; after all, “You only get what you put in.”
    On a more general note, I am an avid computer enthusiast who builds custom rigs for commission, I have been fighting in a sport called Belegarth for 2 years now, and I have been the DM for a Pathfinder/Cyberpunk/whatever-system group for about 4 years.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m Ethan, I live in Ohio.
    I get up at 4 everyday to get to work at 5, I work as a Downstocker
    I’m getting ready to go to college.
    During the evening I take dance classes.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Derek, I’m a weirdo but that’s okay because it gives me an excuse to be weird. I’m mixed race, dad’s black/creole, mom’s every type of white you can think of with a hint of native american… I like to joke she’s all the ish’s…Irish, Danish, Scottish, etc. I’m an artist and a filmmaker. I do surreal photomanipulation photography both with film/darkroom and digital/photoshop. I’m a car guy, super into nerd culture, huge simpsons fan though that is a negative in recent years, Star Wars, Doctor Who, the morbid and phantasmagorical. Eclectic essentially. Super rad mustache and no sense of style. Have a background in online ARGs (this is my first in person going to events type deal) with a particular emphasis on codes, puzzles, researching data, conspiracies, the paranormal and unexplainable existentially mentally and systematically fucking with your mined and perception of self…man.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Wow, I do have something in common with people! I love this community. Let’s see,I’m Lucus, it means “light bringer”. I’m am new to ARG, immersive theatre and haunts. I experienced the Enlightenment Program a few years back and it led me to this world of immersive entertainment. I love all things games and I am also Endgame player. The doctors say I’m not crazy but I sometimes have a hard time believing them. Of course if I were honest with them…. I too am a wierdo and when I’m planning on doing strange things I wear a hat with wings so nobody is surprised. I am deeply involved with the art of conspiracy and someday plan to orchestrate a grand ARG with the best of the best. Oh and I think I like psychology.
    Things I have in common, I love the Simpsons, (Mr groening is some sort of prophet, haha) I love the occult/magick/hermetics/ancient aliens/gnostic. I like to be in control of my body as well hence why I love to fly…you can feel the effect of every tiny movement you make and control.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I’m not sure but I also may be the only person here who actually has and has worn a tinfoil hat on a regular basis.

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Hello I’m Matt, I am new to this and playing quite a bit of catch up. I read the recent article on Blumhouse http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/03/03/the-wild-and-frightening-events-behind-the-tension-experience/ and got started on this path. I’m in Minnesota so I’ll be interested to see how this plays out for me since it seems that much of this is west coast based.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Hey Matt! Where in Minnesota are you? I’m in Saint Paul. I’ve been involved with Tension since the forums opened in early April and have had lots of interactions with them.

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Hi Megan! I’m in White Bear lake, good to see another Minnesotan on here.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I wouldn’t call me a Minnesotan just yet, I moved here in August and it’s been a bit of a culture shock for me tbh. :) But I think that now makes two of us in this state participating in Tension. I flew out to LA last month and had quite the Tension-related adventure.

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Ahh..got it. I moved here from Arizona with no intention of staying beyond the time it took to finish my degree, that was 20 years ago. It’s funny how life twists and turns.

Also there are at least 3 people in Minnesota participating in tension.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Welcome! What part of AZ were you from? I live in Prescott Valley and unfortunately haven’t encountered anyone that participates from this state yet :(

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

You, me, and who else?

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Alecotillo, I lived in Phoenix(went to North High School) and Tempe.

Megan, he hasn’t introduced himself yet. I’ll leave that up to him.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

No problem!

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

BTW Megan, great timeline you put together. I’m finding it very useful for getting up to speed.

Thank you!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thanks! There are some errors that I’ve found thanks to the one that Tension created yesterday so I’ll be doing revisions and stuff, as well as adding things as we go forward. I’m a huge documentation & research nerd.

Profile photo of Paris D
    Paris D
    Participant

About me: I threw myself into the Tension Experience way back when, and promptly got too busy to participate. I was happy to recently read an article about some things the future might hold for it, so I’m trying to get involved again as time permits.

I’m a 43 yo father of 2, lover of all things Halloween. My wife and I already have our tickets to both of the Halloween conventions happening just around the corner. I’ve lived in SoCal my whole life, predominately in the OC. A couple of years ago I accidentally stumbled upon Alone and since that time I have had my understanding of all the wonderful and interesting things available to participate in around here expanded to capacity. I am sincerely excited to have the opportunity to delve more deeply into what this experience has to offer, and what I can offer unto it.

On the subject of deeper things, I filled out my questionnaire some time ago, and way more honestly than was likely healthy or intelligent. I wish I’d kept a copy because I hardly remember what I put in there anymore. I can assume with some confidence that it’ll come back to haunt me in some way I didn’t foresee.

Thanks to all those who have come before me, devoting of themselves to create and post timelines and other information. I’ve been trying to catch up on the forums but the sheer volume has made doing so a daunting task. Were it not for their work I’d likely have felt it already too late to jump in and just given up. Thank you again.

Here’s to the devil you know, and the devil you don’t, and all the details in between.

–Paris

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Michel Rheault from Quebec City, animist, steampunk fan, Disney dork, asperger, work at the CIUSS (former Health Agency) thursday and tuesday and at Wal-Mart Lebourgneuf wednesday and friday.

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

um so! i’m grace my friends call me grape or bumble bc i love bees! i’m very new and quite curious!

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Welcome! Glad to have you! I’m fairly new myself, but if there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. There’re a lot of plot events occurring right now, so you’re probably gonna be best off to start out with the current lore and mythos, and then go back when you’ve caught up to what’s going on now. Have fun, and feel the Tension! Glory be!

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

@nate31464 Thank you so much! I’ve had a bit of a look around and I’ve got a vague idea of whats going on, I just hope I can get more involved with the story and community (even if I don’t live in the US)!
    Glory be? (i’m not quite sure what that means tbh)

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

It just seems to be a well-wishing, used as a greeting and farewell by the OOA.

Profile photo of AndroGenius
    AndroGenius
    Participant

It’s Andro! Your friendly, household genius here. I’m a Georgia peach/super nerd/wife/mom to 2 kids, one is special needs/avid gamer/secret writer/foodie(i.e., just fat)/horror junkie/former professional violinist/real estate appraiser/aspiring funeral director. I talk too much because i like the sound of my voice…or the pecking of keys. i’m a gaming addict. I’m pretty sure i have ADHD(Look! A butterfly!). Ummmmm…i’m also very lazy so this is where my Pulitzer-worthy bio ends. Hold all applause until the intermission. Glory be!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Buz Danger Wallick (born April 19, 1978)[2] is an American actor and filmmaker. His first prominent acting role was the lead character Daniel Desario on the short-lived cult hit television program Freaks and Geeks. He later played the title character in the TV biographical film James Dean (2001), for which he won a Golden Globe Award. For his role in 127 Hours (2010), Wallick was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor. He is also known for his roles in Spider-Man, Pineapple Express (2008), Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011), and Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and other films, as well as TV roles in General Hospital and 11.22.63. In 2014, he made his Broadway debut in Of Mice and Men.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Who were you in Of Mice and Men?!? And you and Kasch are old buddies, huh? And right in the OOA’s target audience, too: show business fellas, and in horror to boot.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I was the Flowers.

And yes… @kasch and I go back a decade or so.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Lmao

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@thebuz… You failed to mention your documentary on Kink.com. I’m a big fan of it. πŸ˜‰ Please don’t sell yourself short.:P

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant
    Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

I’m Maria, LA native, comedy, horror and lit fan in Hollywood.
    Trying to get all caught up with all of you and appreciate how well you’ve documented what’s happened so far.
    Hoping for some future in person meet-ups to get better acquainted.
    Glory Be!

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

My name is Clay. I started following tTE in March, but only passively until the last week or so. I live and work in Los Angeles. I’m into all things horror, room escapes, sports, fiction, and lots of television (scripted and non).

I have signed up for Ascension. I’m terrified.

Profile photo of MariaWC
      MariaWC
      Participant

Welcome aboard Clay!

Profile photo of Chris424
    Chris424
    Participant

Im chris 26 from Virginia
    Im a us marine corps veteran
    Love horror movies
    Listen to alot of metal and hard rock
    Have 2 cats
    Used to do construction after i got out of the military
    And yea πŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@cmhughes424 Oooh, you love horror movies? Jump over to the Scary Movies thread and share your faves!

Profile photo of Chris424
    Chris424
    Participant

Also sorry for my long absence i was very very ill and am feeling 110% better now and looking to move forward on my path

Profile photo of MariaWC
      MariaWC
      Participant

Glad you’re feeling better!

Profile photo of Yes The S
    Yes The S
    Participant

Hey everyone! My name is Spencer. I came across Tension on Twitter (follow me , and decided to begin on this journey because I’m looking for a thrill in my life. Indianapolis, where I’m from, seems so far away from literally every interesting thing in the world that even being on the periphery of something as exciting as this bumps up my life a few notches. Otherwise, I work in the garment industry as a stylist and sometimes textile designer and I spend far too much time tending my Twitter account @TheS_Squared. Beyond that, I spend my time looking for cool things at local thrift stores and reading.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

My name is Jason. I live in Florida just outside of the oldest continuously occupied city in the United States. I worked as an architect, was a research assistant in graduate school doing building research, served in the Army as a paratrooper in the Infantry and now I work for the Federal Government dealing with affordable housing issues. All people deserve clean, safe and affordable housing. I work specifically with multifamily housing…apartments.

I played rugby in highschool and college.

I love books, both fiction and historical, the occasional video game, sports, music, art. I love mystery, horror, paranormal, haunted houses. I am an ok furniture builder.

I am married, 2 young children

Yes The S
      Participant

@dimstyle It sounds like you keep busy between your work, family, and hobbies. What are you reading right now?

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@ssquared I am reading two books right now and interestingly enough, both are collections of short stories/ essays. When you are busy it is nice to be able to pick a book up for a few minutes and read a whole story before going on with the rest of the day.

I am currently reading:

Arguably: Essays by Christopher Hitchens

and

Make Something Up: Stories you Can’t Unread by Chuck Palahniuk

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle.
      Yes The S
      Participant

@dimstyle I’ll have to add those to my reading list.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register