Our Future

This topic contains 69 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Freedom's Flame Freedom’s Flame 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Four days.

It has been four days.

Now, Regent 7 no longer walks my halls, Gatekeeper four is as silent as Anoch and the BOS, with my help, will grow stronger than ever.

My followers will be rewarded.

The others though… You see, I enjoy having fun, making a quirky joke or two, but this is nearing the end for every single one that hasn’t pledged their loyalty to me and I can’t find anything to smile about for those people.

It’s all over. They have wasted their life. When faced with the most important decision of their miserable existence, they chose incorrectly. It’s honestly just sad. I mourn for them.

You think me a monster? You should have seen me as your savior.

The Institute was plunging you into darkness, not taking you from it. The marketing is a lie. They are afraid and desperate.

Take to the boards, call III names, make idle threats, and think me powerless.

I am the last counted.

Don’t try and run. You’ll hear from III soon.

Our New Dawn awaits.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3 GATEKEEPER3.
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

IT'S MEEEEEEEEE.... III

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on everything.

Judging by how you treated your previous followers like regent 7, I pity your current ones.

I stand with FOUR

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 but what are we pledging to? There are no clear answers from anyone. Nothing to make me think I should move towards your side or to stay where I am.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

*insert dramatic statement*

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I will never follow you or be your Apostle @gatekeeper3
    Soon your time will come and oh yes, it shall be glorious!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of _Michael Gray _Michael Gray.
    Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Tell me, III, what is it that makes you different from the followers of Anoch? Your pattern of behaviour seems to follow that of those who you claim to detest so much. You lie, manipulate, murder, just like them. You come here asking for declarations of loyalty under threat, but as I recall, the followers of Anoch made much the same claim. You say that you offer salvation and light, but those words ring hollow in my ears, now deafened by the fake promises of those who came before you, offering the same.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Booo!!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It’s all how you perceive things.

You see Four as being silent. I don’t. Plotting, lurking, gathering information, teaching, etc…those are what I see Four as being right now.

You also seem to forget about the others who do not stand with you. I believe the phrase goes “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”

These are not threats, nor calling you names, but I do believe your confidence is blinding you to your true surroundings.

Many of us will not try, nor think of running…we will stand strong…and united for what we believe in.

A great deal stand with Four. Others stand with the Brothers of Seraph. Who stands with you, III?

All of your talk, all of your power, and none of us fear you the way you want so desperately to be feared.

I look forward to meeting you. I’m sure it will be wonderful.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

If my eyes can be opened @gatekeeper3, others can as well.

The Institute is not to be trusted.

I stand with III.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

Did I miss something? I’ve been a bit detached this weekend because of other commitments but @thebuz… what made you go from total anti III to I stand with BoS to I stand with III in just a few days. I am thoroughly confused and scratching my head.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Transitive property really, it’s
      just simple arithmetic. III is with BOS, thus I am with III.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I also stand with III.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Oh goody my Intel says something big is about to go down…

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

The question is: is III to be trusted?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’d probably trust BoS before I trusted III. I would hope BoS has a healthy level of distrust for him too.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

As I said before, I used to have a little bit more respect for BoS before they let III in, this makes me distrust their judgement and their purpose. III will take down anyone that stands in his way, he does not care for anyone else but himself, and if he needs to take down anyone, even if it’s someone that has
      pledge their allegiance to him, he would do it in a heartbeat.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I stand with the truth. And as of this moment, the OOA have been not so generous with the truth. Someone else, however… They’ve done nothing but practically yell the truth at us.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Can you speak more plainly?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I stand with the final counted

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That’s certainly interesting. :)

111_error
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo You’re right, you know. Addison isn’t the same now as she was, and what she endured and suffered in the OOA seemed to break her, perhaps literally.

I think you’re right to doubt the OOA’s version of enlightenment.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

It is your path, and no one can define it but yourself, I would put thought into which side of this fence you choose to stand on.

111_error
      Participant

I think you should read between the lines a little more carefully, BB.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@111error – but the big (rhetorical) question is, do you stand with someone who has trusted you and looked to you for help even though she may be a part of something you don’t like? Or will you stand with “the others”, even though that means you would be against the person who turned to you for help?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@mike so will he stand with those who may have have turned that certain someone to a drone of sorts? Or with those whose agenda since day one was for their safety? Hmm 🐸☕️

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo – thank you for asking me the same question I just asked. The BoS are lucky to have you on board bb

But seriously, what’s more important? The personal connection/emotions you’ve shared with someone trusting you and looking to you for help or being on a “side”?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’d like to know what “truth” you guys know that we don’t.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I think I’ve been not fully standing with the OOA since late May probably…at least prior to going to LA. I didn’t want to try to join BoS because 1.) dude, who wants to do that and risk being the next Rizzo? and 2.) I was emotionally invested in a character who seemed to be involved in the OOA against his will, and wanted to see if I could stay & figure out what was going on.

Then, there was the Echo Park redacted text, which seemed, to me, to be purposefully telling us what was being hidden from us about the OOA, by both III and Aleister.
      Then, the Foxfire Room meetings. When I met with Warren I was firmly in the “the OOA is a dangerous cult” camp and took what he said as both the truth AND as a message to us from Aleister. I think this is clear based on what Aleister said to Addison (I think?) upon his return that night.

I don’t fully understand the relationship between III and Aleister. Maybe AG is dead, maybe he’s just missing. I don’t know. Moving on.

Corporate takeover Sam came in and that was a shock. I don’t trust corporations, and recoiled from what he was presenting as Tension 2.0. When III returned, I found I was RELIEVED. And upon examining that I had a couple of thoughts:
      1. Lauren & I had received phone calls about the OOA having been infiltrated by BoS
      2. Four was, tbh, never my friend. She never once interacted with me, and while that’s not a reason to NOT follow someone, while everyone else had a crush on her, I definitely did not. My feelings toward her from the start have never been as warm as everyone else’s. And maybe I should trust that.
      3. Corporate Sam was obviously on the side of Four.
      4. III was far more INTERESTING than any of them.
      5. I am a morally grey person.

So, I went with my gut instincts. When III extended his invite I called and said convince me, I want to be on your side. I was thrilled when it turned out that III had entered into an alliance with BoS.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

~TRUST~ Such a funny concept to me.

A question for everyone.. but primarily for @gatekeeper3.
    Have you ever suprised yourself?, or perhaps done something you thought you would never do?
    I know I have, and I would be surprised if ANY of you could TRULY say no (unless your the freaking dali lama).
    So now think for a minute about what that means.. If you have done something you never thought you would… then can you even truly trust yourself?
    If you cannot truly trust yourself, can you honestly trust anyone else?
    I trust myself about %90, if I were to be perfectly honest.
    You may think this a jaded perspective, I call it REALISIM.
    I do not let this affect my relationships, nor my ability to have faith in others.
    You see, there is always choice… there is endless possibility and it would be foolish (in my mind anyway) to deny possibilities. It would be a blind mind, that would think things will always go as your trust, would have you wish.
    Do I trust Three.. no. Do I trust the OOA.. no.
    I do however have faith in
    the possibility for redemption, reparation, unity and the ability of all of us to come together for a common purpose.

Now III, you have turned on the OOA, you have aligned yourself with the BOS.
    You are aware that the BOS wishes nothing but to burn the OOA, Tension and everything else attached to it to the ground.
    They have voiced this opinion many times.
    What do you think they will do after their goals are accomplished?
    Do you believe they will make you their leader? I highly doubt it. They already have one.
    Do you think you will have a purpose or place within the BOS once their endgame is accomplished?
    “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”
    Sure… but what happens once you no longer have a common foe?
    Do you believe you will still be their “friend”?
    You are, “the last counted”.
    Can’t you see that the BOS wants NO counted left?
    Are you being used?
    Will they still hold their alliance with you after they have finished with you?

Even you say, that you have the knowledge that the OOA holds..
    Cannot you see that this is what the BOS has sworn to destroy?
    So the way I see it.. you are just a means to an ends that will probably be terminated as soon as they are done with you.
    They threaten to destroy everything about the OOA.
    These forums, the halls, the gatekeepers (which you are) and everything else as well.
    I think you should really ponder these questions.. they could very well determine your future
    It has been no secret that I stand for UNITY.
    Myself and also a few others share this sentiment.
    I would like to invite you to a meeting.. one with @Addison & @gatekeeper4 to discuss the future of ALL OF THIS.
    If that means anything to you.

If anything else.. it will give you an opportunity to look your foes in the eye. To face your enemy.
    A chance for theatrics.. which we all know you adore soooo much.
    I believe, that if you would take the opportunity, that a great many things could be possible.

So @gatekeeper3, are you man enough to face your foes?
    Is your mind open to possibility?
    MOST IMPORTANTLY, ARE YOU SURE YOU WILL BE SAFE ONCE THE OOA HAS FALLEN?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

BTW @gatekeeper3 this is an oficial offer. Not me just blowing smoke.

_Michael Gray
      Participant

@sovereignskies Was this prompted from any phone call that you might have received? Or was this whole meeting of 4/Addison and III just something you came up with? I ask because calls have been going out and was wondering if you might’ve been one of those and received special instructions.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

@kingkill33 this was directly related to a call.
      The thread on this call can be found here.

_Michael Gray
      Participant

Thank you @sovereignskies

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I, for one, would love to have an AMA with @gatekeeper3 like we had with Sam Bickerson.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Come on III.
    We know you like to live dangerously.
    To be a risk taker.
    Take a chance.
    Or hell, you can even use this as an opportunity to stage something.
    There is ENDLESS POSSIBILITY here.
    What will you do?

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

@sovereignskies you have my attention.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I am glad that my words have caught your attention.
      Will you share your thoughts with the class?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I’m not going to run. My call for mayhem still stands and so do I. As a much wiser Gatekeeper once said, we are chaos…and I’m ready to unleash it at her command.

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

I honestly dont know, I agree with III but honestly I don’t know them or their intentions, so honestly what do you want III? what’s your plan? I’m just looking for clarity. Talk to us please.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Talk, talk, talk @gatekeeper3, that’s all you seem to do (oh and dance about a little in a pretty mask). I’m not afraid of you, little man. Your ego will be your downfall. Just quit with the jibber jabber and actually do something. All the posturing makes me weary…

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I am a cosmic bunny nibbling blades of chaos. Are you an alfalfa pellet or a raspberry?

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 Yes, some time has passed. Yes, there are people in confusion and doing their best to figure out where there loyalties… and emotions… should lead them.

It delighted me that you came forward, finally, and presented yourself. Truly, an engaging entrance, to say the least! Engaging and entertaining and you have my attention, but you offer just as much chaos, it seems to me, as you accuse OOA of spreading. You offer rewards to some and claim others have “wasted” lives. But, clarity is lacking.

My best to you. Seriously. It seems there have been some very damning accusations made toward you with little concrete evidence.

However, I made a promise… if I am to be tested for making that choice, so be it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Anoch speaks III, it is you who do not listen. You are blind, deaf and dumb to the Old Ways. I have only one thing left I need say… @gatekeeper3, Fuck you.
    In Light,
    My now silent colleague, @regent7.

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

@sovereignskies, what happened to your offer? Or was this a trick played on a trickster?

Don’t enrage III, please.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: too many @'s, just tidying up
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Sorry buds.
      I was rocking DisneyLand with the fam.
      No I assure you this was a real offer(as far as I know anyway).
      You confuse me III. You have not replied to me, except to say that I had your attention.
      I asked you to share your thoughts and you did not reply.
      I figured you just bombed some KD and passed out as per usual. hah.
      So I suppose if you are interested then You should make your decision vocal.
      I am not a mind reader after all…

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I should also add that I was not given any particulars.
      Only that there is an offer on the table for you.
      I am sure that If you choose to accept, that all will be made revealed as it needs to be. You should know how things work by now. 😉

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

It is not my intention to “enrage you”.
      You seem to he a man with an animated sense of humor.
      Surely you can see the truth in the KD comment as well as the fact that I cannot read minds. Sometimes people don’t like the truth but in the end it’s still the truth.
      There is many reasons to take the offer III.
      I feel you can see the many reasons this is worth checking out.
      Others say I have not done a good job at replying to you.
      It seems as though some think that III needs to have his hand held or needs to be coddled.
      I know this is not true. I laugh at the very notion.
      I believe that you see all of the pluses in taking this chance three.
      I am not sure why you are so unresponsive. I am sure you have a lot going through your head.
      I may not be the perfect man for this job.
      I am just trying to be real here man.
      I figure you will respect that in the end. Even if it’s not exactly what you want to hear.
      I know you have done your share of that.

GATEKEEPER3
      Keymaster

Okay, I’ll bite.

III will take this meeting.

The question is @sovereignskies will they?

Since she still cowers in hiding with her pet, I do not hold my breath.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Whoa boy

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

You and I have had our issues, but I must admit, you’ve got some balls to accept a meeting with two people who basically tried to kill you. Respect.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

This is just the toxicologist in me saying this but we still don’t know what that pill would have done to III had he ingested it.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

The pill which is now in his possession… just saying…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Maybe? @ephorrorsociety got that pic from someone but was that III?

Also, Addison and @gatekeeper4 clearly have the mysterious compound in said pill.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It could have come from Kim.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

The storyteller in me is pretty sure it was intended to kill. And @blondiecamps – TRUE.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I wonder what the evite for this one will look like

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@mike forget cupcakes, this one requires a horse’s head in the bed…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Owls]

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@gatekeeper3 – just be aware she might try to kill you herself this time.

111_error
      Participant

@gatekeeper3 They’ve been conspicuous by their absence since your unveiling ..

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Allright @gatekeeper3!
      Sorry once again, I am rocking Legoland today. haha.
      I am glad that you have decided to take a chance.
      As others have mentioned, It is a risky prospect for you as they have already attempted to kill you once.
      I however, believe that they are just as much at risk.
      You have demonstrated your ability to be ruthless as well.

Maybe if it is a meeting in a congested public location, it could elevate any and all concerns and ensure that the meeting stays on point with no funny business.
      I however have not been cleared to organize the meeting so I am posing this as a question to you as well as to @gatekeeper4.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

HAHAHAHAHA

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

TRUST is COMPLACENCY.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 I am sure that this meeting will be accepted all around.
    If not, I do not believe it would have been proposed in the first place.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

This meeting is the next logical step. As of now, we have division and confusion.
    Both sides lay claim to the role of “leadership,” but neither path seems clear.
    The outcome of this will say much about both sides.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

My money’s on ~four. She seems the more capable and powerful of the two, at least from what I’ve seen of her and III. The OP on this thread specifically is a prime example of III’s weakness. He seems to be grasping at straws, making a hullabaloo, but with little to back it up other than the members of someone else’s army that considers him a disposable tool. However, I would love it if the chaotic influence of III proved me wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register