Your Experience, THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Your Experience, THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

This topic contains 54 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jeni disuja jeni disuja 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of OOA_GUIDE
    OOA_GUIDE
    Keymaster

Please understand that The Tension Experience is a paranoia, fear based experiment. We use personal information and data collected to tailor the experience for each participant involved.  By using this website you understand that we will go out of our way to create a unique experience based on YOU.  

Tension will blur the lines between reality and fiction. We will use actors, emails, phone calls, live video streams, in person events, and just about every other avenue to get inside your head.

At any time you wish to end your experience with us please email TheTensionExperience@gmail.com.  Upon your request all information will be deleted from our servers, and your Participation will immediately come to an end.  

Glory Be

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Overseer Overseer.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3 GATEKEEPER3.
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Glory be!

Profile photo of casper
    casper
    Participant

I am so very very interested..

Profile photo of DARKNESSisHERE
    DARKNESSisHERE
    Participant

Glory Be!!!

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

I am new here. I filled out my questionnaire, followed on Facebook and this is my first post on the Forums. What would you recommend be my first move?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

If you don’t have Periscope I would download that right now and follow TheTensionExperience on there (@the_tension_exp). We are currently waiting for something to happen, it could be a periscope but we don’t know for certain!

@radiotto – You’ve joined in the middle of something that we’re waiting for updates on, give us a little bit and we can give you more proper guidance. In the mean time, I’d recommend checking out the New Aspirants forum to get caught up

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Also if you don’t have it yet, get the periscope app and add the tension account.

Profile photo of Oakley
      Oakley
      Participant

Did they email you the questioner or was it on the website? I signed up and followed everything but haven’t received that.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

It’s in the about section

Profile photo of JVonde
    JVonde
    Participant

Something is taking place right now on facebook. Still waiting for an update.

Profile photo of Peter Morton
    Peter Morton
    Participant

Glory Be! I humbly await!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

Nothing to see here

Profile photo of Jewls
    Jewls
    Participant

Glory Be! Can’t wait to be more of a part of this.

Profile photo of CorSolis
    CorSolis
    Participant

Hey, guys! I’m new, I found this in the middle of the whole “Tension 2.0” letter thing and I decided to wait to join until that was over. I signed up, and I went to fill out the questionnaire but all that page says is “The questionnaire has fulfilled it’s purpose. No further submissions are allowed at this time.”

What do I do now? Just wait?

Welcome @corsolis! As far as the questionnaire is concerned, that was for something that no longer applies, so don’t worry about that. If you want to get involved in the immediate, you’re going to want to do what can in getting caught up (the story so far is rather dense, we can help if you ask) and get active on the forums. During Indoctrination, our current phase, The Powers That Be notice and interact with the active.

Ascension comes next. That’s the ticketed event on the front page. That’s a whole ‘nother matter that requires you only to buy a ticket.

Profile photo of CorSolis
      CorSolis
      Participant

Okay, thanks @thegilded and @atticus360! (Especially for responding so quickly)

I can’t afford the tickets and I don’t live anywhere near LA so that’s a no-go for me :(
      I was really interested in this because the stories of people getting creepy phone calls and social media messages were really intriguing, is that kind of experience over?

I’ve read the Timeline and I really do want to become more involved with the community and story, I just sadly can’t go to live events and it would be great if I could participate in more remote things.

Again, thank you!

No problem, while Indoctrination is it’s later stages, it’s certainly not over yet and there is still plenty to do. Stick around a bit, be active, and who knows… maybe something’ll come your way.

I do ABSOLUTELY recommend asking questions, though. Tension is dense and it’s really hard to completely figure out on your own if you’re trying to catch up. Come onto the forums, make a topic on New Aspirants and we’ll jump to help if you’re ever confused

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@corsolis welcome to the forums and don’t be so concerned about not being in LA. I think you will find there are a few of us that are not around the area. I am in Florida, @blondiecamps is in the UK, a few people spread across the midwest and I believe I had seen mention of @lenize in New York or South Africa (I know, big difference). Sorry everyone else I may have fogotten. I know we have a Texas and Kansas City somewhere on here also.

The best thing you can do, as mentioned by @thegilded and @atticus360 is stay involved with the forums, solve the puzzles, watch the old periscope videos and ask questions.

Have fun and enjoy the journey!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Hello @corsolis!

So right now we are preparing for the big Ascension event in September, if you are interested in being a part of that you will need to buy a ticket.

Other than that I highly recommend reading the official timeline, and unofficial Chronicles if you wish to immerse yourself in the story further. It is not necessary for Ascension but will definitely add to the experience.

Profile photo of NoLessLost
    NoLessLost
    Participant

Unofficial Chronicles?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of NoLessLost NoLessLost.
    Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

Awaiting processing in October. Outfit recommendations?

Current understanding is something comfortable. Something you can run in, crawl in, and don’t mind getting dirty or torn.

That’s my plan, at least.

Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

I was wondering if there were any themed clothes that could be useful. Track suits, kool-aid canasters, and such… Do we have any idea if there is a uniform of some type?

At this time, neither OOA Aspirants nor BOS Rebels have any sort of uniform that we’ve been informed of. Members of the OOA seem to have some dress code, but that doesn’t seem to apply to anyone entering into Ascension just yet.

Welcome, @jkotowicz. Don’t worry. It seems a uniform may be provided for you:

uniform

Profile photo of LadyJ
      LadyJ
      Participant

GLORY BE! 😀

Profile photo of Annabell
    Annabell
    Participant

Hello!

I just signed up, and so far I’m very intrigued. I haven’t gotten any phone calls, but I did call a number that took me to a page with a newspaper article that included a…very interesting way to ‘meditate’.

I’m really into the inner-questionings of self, among other things, and am hoping that even though I live in AZ, I’ll get to be a part of this glorious community as time goes on.

Profile photo of LadyJ
      LadyJ
      Participant

welcome!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of LadyJ LadyJ.
    Profile photo of Steven
    Steven
    Participant

I am new here, as far as I know you only have my email how will you get other information

I remember wondering that same thing…

Check out Ascension. They literally had a whole file on me, and my online footprint is a relatively small one. Maybe it’ll be the same for you.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Being one of the few remaining Indoctrination-ites who hasn’t yet gone through Ascension I probably shouldn’t be here, but…are you saying you SAW your file AT Ascension?

Yes, there was a physical copy in my hands for a portion. I didn’t have a real chance or enough time to actually go through it, but I held an actual file with my information in my hands

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

I can confirm that.. I took a quick look through and they had a good deal of personal info. There was also a very specific incident in my personal life, an interaction between me and my SO, that to my knowledge there is no way for them to have known, that was very directly referenced. They definitely have ways of finding things out.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That’s pretty awesome.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

One person mentioned an insanely personal incident to me, and did not flinch when I told them how serious an event they were referencing. I was also asked about a place I haven’t lived for more than 20 years. Yes, they have extensive files.

Profile photo of Steven
    Steven
    Participant

Glory be

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@thegilded That makes me terribly paranoid 😉 Considering that I have a Twitter account that is rather, um, erotic to put it mildly… which of course I followed Tension on and a few of the haunt blogger accounts. Yeah… not the smartest thing to do if wanting anonymity but then Tension knows… they always know.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Tomorrow, when you wonder why you got so many new Twitter followers, just remember this post 😀

Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

I’m quite new to this. Just signed up, in fact, and am very intrigued by what I’m seeing so far. I’ll unfortunately be unable to buy a ticket and travel to participate in “Ascension” but I’m definitely going to try my hand at everything on this website. I’ve kept things somewhat limited on here, so it’ll be interesting to see just how much information they’re able to get on me. And I do mean quite interesting, especially involving things I’ve never told anybody.

Profile photo of NerdyRedHead
    NerdyRedHead
    Participant

Just started here too. Thanks for the guidance. It’s a calming thought that I am not alone when I say that I am new to this. @starryari1990 Let’s do this. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@nerdyredhead Welcome! It’s always good to have a beginabuddy :-) Mine was @aleocotillo – we joined in the same week and she’s now one of my closest friends in the world <3 You and @starryari1990 can totally do this. Just don’t be scared to reach out if you need any help or advice or clarification

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie.
    Profile photo of Ari
    Ari
    Participant

Definitely, @nerdyredhead ^__^

Profile photo of MisterE
    MisterE
    Participant

Ascended this weekend, thank you for the experience.

Glory Be!

Profile photo of Marinil
    Marinil
    Participant

Ascending in a couple of weeks. Very intriguing.

Profile photo of AleciaS
    AleciaS
    Participant

Ascending this weekend… Very nervous and excited! Looking to connect with others preparing themselves to become enlightened. Perhaps we can travel this road together?

Profile photo of Jackson
      Jackson
      Participant

Me too!

My body is ready…

…I am numb.

Profile photo of Mouse
    Mouse
    Participant

I am going on to Ascend on Thursday. Haven’t heard anything yet. Not even sure of the location.

A little nervous already. Any tips other than wearing comfortable shoes?

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@jkomouse Make sure you’ve checked out the timeline!

And other than comfy shoes, I’d highly suggest wearing underwear. Not a joke.. underwear is important.

Profile photo of Mouse
    Mouse
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I wore underwear though another member of my group didn’t. She seemed to have a different experience than me so I wonder if that sent her down a different path :)

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Goooooood catch. Undies for the win.

Profile photo of jeni disuja
    jeni disuja
    Participant

research paper writing service is offered by the team of writers who are experts in their respective fields and hence the content would always be plagiarism free.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register